As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

3DS Games

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    valvejunkie i think i will do that too when its my birthday

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    "growing up means having to be more responsible" that $250 was supposed to go towards my new computer pshhhhhh

VALVEjunkie on
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    well now you can buy a 250$ cheaper computer!

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    SSF4 online has been a bad experience for me so far. I've run into one person that isn't a special spammer (Like Guile spamming his Flash Kick) and he was obviously not from Aus so my game had about a 3-4 second delay going on. This isn't going to be very fun...

Lorahalo on
    I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
    edited April 2011
    well now you can buy a 250$ cheaper computer!

that's the spirit!

VALVEjunkie on
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    SSF4 online has been a bad experience for me so far. I've run into one person that isn't a special spammer (Like Guile spamming his Flash Kick) and he was obviously not from Aus so my game had about a 3-4 second delay going on. This isn't going to be very fun...

I have not really run into that many special spammers. I did fight a few though and they were super annoying

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2011
    "growing up means having to be more responsible" that $250 was supposed to go towards my new computer pshhhhhh

growing up means you don't get birthday cash

so you're still good

Garlic Bread on
  • POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    are you playing with pro controls and forcing it to match you with people doing the same

people will still spam fireballs and stuff but it makes an endless chain of charge moves pretty unlikely, and there are lots of ways to work around projectile spam

POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN on
    vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
    edited April 2011
    yo bros add me

3093 7107 5265

I aint got any games yet but when I do we gonna play some shit

VALVEjunkie on
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Is it weird that, even though I recognize Spirit Tracks isn't strictly speaking the best Zelda game (at least so far as I've played it) I'm glad I bought it because I'm just so happy I'm playing a Zelda game again?

Though what I really want is to dig out my Gamecube and replay Wind Waker

But still!

Grey Ghost on
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    added you, fool

George Fornby Grill on
    edited April 2011
    I want more games to be out for this

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Anybody hear anything about Punchtime Explosion

Its a smash bros ripoff with cartoon network characters

If it's half decent I'll pick it up, and its got online multi so you guys should too

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited April 2011
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Is it weird that, even though I recognize Spirit Tracks isn't strictly speaking the best Zelda game (at least so far as I've played it) I'm glad I bought it because I'm just so happy I'm playing a Zelda game again?

Though what I really want is to dig out my Gamecube and replay Wind Waker

But still!

I just wish they added a regular control mode

like a year ago my idiot sister dropped my ds lite in such a way as to completely fucking obliterate the right trigger, I'm left handed so that meant I couldn't play like half my games

and now I got this and that fucking slide pad is just sitting there and I can't even see half the damn screen because of the stylus.

VALVEjunkie on
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011

If it's half decent I'll pick it up, and its got online multi so you guys should too

This could either be amazing or fucking awful.

I will keep my eyes open and see what the internet says.

sarukun on
    edited April 2011
    sarukun wrote: »

This could either be amazing or fucking awful.

I will keep my eyes open and see what the internet says.

yeeeaaahh

alright I went through the thread and added every code I saw

VALVEjunkie on
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm playing SSF43D with auto-block on, but I don't feel bad about it! Wanna know why? Because the thumbpad has the tiniest tainting sweet spot for blocking db. It's seriously impossible to do with regularity. Or maybe I'm just used to the clicky feedback from my fightstick.

I do try and block as if I was playing without auto-block though. I don't just use it to do the cheating walk-forward-and-throw-out-charge-moves-without-buffering thing. I just got tired of holding down-back and thinking I'm blocking low but nope, I'm just sitting there. It got really annoying really fast.

joshofalltrades on
    edited April 2011
    josh I didn't see your code in here what is it

VALVEjunkie on
    edited April 2011
    Need to figure out how to get the 3ds on the campus internet. It works fine at home but it would be nice to be able to internet on campus.

But it is tricky because it needs a username as well as a password and I don't think there is a thing to input it.

Also the browser still isn't even out yet.

Artreus on
    edited April 2011
    yeah, when is that supposed to drop, april?

VALVEjunkie on
    edited April 2011
    I googled it but I only found the old ds one. So I don't know. Kind of looking forward to the new version of pictochat whenever that comes out.

And the virtual console. Though I don't know how good the games on that will be. I'd like some SNES RPGs and whatnot.

edit: okay yeah I just looked it up and it will only be old mobile games. So no SNES games. Kind of a bummer. I'm not really pumped to play old game boy games except for Tetris.

Artreus on
    edited April 2011
    there's actually going to be a section of the store for remastered(AKA 3D-ified) nes+snes games, there be all kinds of pictures in the GnT thread

VALVEjunkie on
    edited April 2011
    Oh. I should probably head on over there

Artreus on
    edited April 2011
    The OP is outdated as all heck.

Can't find any info on when the browser is supposed to be out or even a solid release date list for 3DS games. I'm probably not looking in the right places.

Artreus on
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    josh I didn't see your code in here what is it

I don't know! I haven't given it to anybody yet. Let me go see.

1805-2193-8534

joshofalltrades on
    edited April 2011
    Artreus wrote: »
    The OP is outdated as all heck.

Can't find any info on when the browser is supposed to be out or even a solid release date list for 3DS games. I'm probably not looking in the right places.

wikipedia says late may but there are no citations so I'm calling bullshit

can't find anything else :?

VALVEjunkie on
    edited April 2011
    yeah the G&T OP said it would be ready at launch. which... isn't really the case.

I'm not really bent out of shape about it or anything though. I'm not sure how often I would even use the browser since I have other devices better equipped for that sort of thing.

Artreus on
    edited April 2011
    it would be nice for me because I don't have any other devices(just desktops and stuff) but whatevs

and dude you still haven't added me what the hell!

VALVEjunkie on
    edited April 2011
    You don't even have any games!

edit: gary still has yet to add me

Artreus on
    edited April 2011
    I will later!

does monkeyball 3D have online multi for its minigames? it's got a sweet mariokart clone and then also a sweet smash brothers clone and I was getting it anyway but that would be sweet sweet icing on the ape cake

VALVEjunkie on
    edited April 2011
    well fuck now one of us has to get a haircut and it is NOT ME

VALVEjunkie on
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Added valve and josh, shoe and unintentional still need to add me

Green on
    edited April 2011
    I do not think they are online at the moment

VALVEjunkie on
    edited April 2011
    Wow, fuck you guy who spams hadoukens and shoryukens

Artreus on
    edited April 2011
    Oh no. Bomberman might not make it to the 3DS because hudson soft is closing.

I like bomberman

Artreus on
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    i'm wondering if the next rune factory will be on 3DS. If so, I'm screwed until I have more than $100 to my name.

Also, Hudson only made one good game: Milon's Secret Castle

HugmasterGeneral on
    edited April 2011
    And bomberman

Artreus on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2011
    the best Bomberman games are the ones that put Pokémon in them

Garlic Bread on
    edited April 2011
    I will get online as soon as I get out of my stupid Lifetime Wellness class (more like this class is Hellness because it takes a Lifetime amirite)

joshofalltrades on
    edited April 2011
    why the fuck did everyone ever pick the bedhead hair for their miis

VALVEjunkie on