As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mini Phalla - Attack of the '80s! Game Over ~ Village Wins!!!!

191011121315»

• Options
    mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Darian wrote: »
    Upon checking today, the mafia boards have been unlocked. Look upon our works and despair!

(No one ever even set up a theme.)

In my next game, themes will be required on proboards. The Barbie theme was priceless!

mascara305 on
    Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I like setting up themes!

I thought being trapped in a Barbie pink world was appropriate.

Also, it amused me that I could accidentally flash DrKippy with it and he'd be all o_O

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Also, there were no post restrictions in this game. T_A and Sami were just having fun with their characters.

Sami, be on the lookout for a 1920's themed phalla this summer. I'm starting to plan it out since your idea was awesome!

mascara305 on
    Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
  • Options
    DrKippyDrKippy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Infidel wrote: »
    I like setting up themes!

I thought being trapped in a Barbie pink world was appropriate.

Also, it amused me that I could accidentally flash DrKippy with it and he'd be all o_O

You might have a few legitimate excuses for having a probard up, I'm always worried about what happens if I'm ever seen with one open.

I totally did see you with a proboard early on in the game, but PHA/LLA was still happening or just in post-game discussion, so I figured I'd wait to see if it meant anything.

DrKippy on
  • Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So glad the village recovered from that awful Day 1! Just can't believe how unlucky we were, especially considering I had Samurai and Matev as my vig targets while I sat contemplating for 15 minutes on who to kill. At the last possible moment before sending I switched it to Farangu... which obviously didn't work so well. :)

oldmanken on
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Matev would have been worse, actually.

Darian on
  • Options
    pezzypezzy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Sami woulda been the only ok bet there..... sorry dude. ;)

pezzy on