As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Limited Edition Dice photo?

iSleipniriSleipnir Registered User regular
edited April 2011 in Penny Arcade Games
I remember when the game first came out it came out with a tshirt and a die. Does anyone have a high res photo of the die? I can't find it anywhere and I'm really curious about the detailing on it.

Thanks!

iSleipnir on

• Options
    Cargo CultureCargo Culture Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    iSleipnir wrote: »
    I remember when the game first came out it came out with a tshirt and a die. Does anyone have a high res photo of the die? I can't find it anywhere and I'm really curious about the detailing on it.

Thanks!

On the left is the '20' result.

On the right is the best (ie clearest) side I could find, re: numbering design.

PAd20.png

Hopefully this will help. (I figured a scanner would be a bit clearer than a photo.)

Cargo Culture on
    [SIGPIC]I did warn you not to trust me.[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    iSleipniriSleipnir Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thank you for doing that! Those look great. I wish they would have released a complete set to the shop. I bet they would have sold really well.

iSleipnir on
  • Options
    Cargo CultureCargo Culture Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    iSleipnir wrote: »
    Thank you for doing that! Those look great. I wish they would have released a complete set to the shop. I bet they would have sold really well.

If they had a set they'd sell pretty well, I think.

And for what it's worth, the d20 was what made me have a friend nab it at PAX and ship it across the country.

Cargo Culture on
    [SIGPIC]I did warn you not to trust me.[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The design is nice and everything, but it's really hard to tell a 9 apart from a 6 at a quick glance. The design definitely has an orientation mark, but it's non-standard.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!