As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Any word on Greenhouse?

Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
Maybe not the best place to park this thread but whatever happened to playgreenhouse.com. I'm exactly 100% sure what PA's relationship was with Greenhouse but I did appreciate the service and bought a good handful of my indie game collection from Greenhouse and seeing the website down for nearly half a year now and the twitter account dormant, I am just left wondering if I missed a memo...

Lucky Cynic on

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The memo is that they were likely getting crushed by Steam :?

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2011
    Steam offers some ridiculous deals for indie titles.

I dunno if Steam had quite the indie selection when Greenhouse launched, but it's very competitive now.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Eclectic80Eclectic80 Registered User new member
    edited May 2011
    Does anyone know if there's any way to get an activation code from Greenhouse for a game these days? I bought Hinterland a couple of years ago, and lost the email with the code in it. They don't list a contact email on their site anymore, and I can't fully register for their forums.

Eclectic80 on
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Eclectic80 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's any way to get an activation code from Greenhouse for a game these days? I bought Hinterland a couple of years ago, and lost the email with the code in it. They don't list a contact email on their site anymore, and I can't fully register for their forums.

http://twitter.com/#!/playgreenhouse/status/26005408465
    If you're having any problems just shoot us an email at support@playgreenhouse.com. We'll get you right as rain!

That was way back in September though. :?

MKR on