As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Serial Webcomic! [GWH] Second-String Superheroes

AgesAges Registered User regular
edited April 2011 in Artist's Corner
Alright, so I know I'm not allowed to just advertise here, so I thought I would just show off some pages of a new serial webcomic that some friends and I wrote/drew. I think it looks pretty excellent, but I want some opinions and some shameless plugging:

Here's the first two pages -- one a mindless introduction page, and the second is where the real chapter begins:

2011-04-02-BK01-CH01-PG01-Goodwill-Heroes.jpg

2011-04-03-BK01-CH01-PG02.jpg

The pages, for the most part, will be mostly black-and-white though, except for very special occasions (such as this page and our most recently uploaded page).

-Ages

Ages on

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    We will need to see more in order to give any sort of advice on your comic. One page and a title reel are not nearly enough to establish any meaningful criticism on your writing or art. Also, are you the artist? It really won't be useful for us to comment if you are not.

Some immediate concerns:
    -I can't read your text (too small+unreadable handwriting/font).
    -Everything is way too dark or way too light in all the wrong places.
    -characters seem very flat, title card characters seem like hobbits in proportion.

Enc on