As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Equal parts comedy and shameless pandering

MisterWyldeMisterWylde Registered User new member
edited April 2011 in Artist's Corner
My friends suggested I share today's comic with the Penny Arcade fans. I'm not at all sure this is a good idea.

Minimum Comics 105 - Feud

MinimumComics105b.png

Enjoy (or be pissed or ignore)! It's all good.

-Adam

MisterWylde on

• Options
    UNiCOMICSUNiCOMICS Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Isn't against the rules to post someone else's work

UNiCOMICS on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    The comic is mine, though I'm not sure I want to admit it.

MisterWylde on
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2011
    This forum is for artists seeking to improve and are in need of critique on their work. I don't really think you will find a traffic boost from us, nor can we really critique a shallow declaration of war in the desperation for more clicks.

Iruka on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Is that not a critique you are providing? Thank you for your input, it will surely improve my future work.

I thought PA fans (like myself) might enjoy the joke. I only write them to try and make people laugh. There is no doubt I often fail.

MisterWylde on
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2011
    Learning how to spell Tycho's name might be a start.

tynic on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    tynic wrote: »
    Learning how to spell Tycho's name might be a start.

Dammit! What a sad, sad endeavor this has proven to be...

Edit: Fixed the stupid error. See, the forum works!

Note: After just a couple of responses, the vibe I'm getting is I've just pissed off a bunch of forum users, which totally wasn't my intention. Failure is part of the learning process, so yay...learning.

MisterWylde on
  • Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm not sure you've pissed us off. We're not mad at you, although
    fuck you
    I kid
    . I know you're seeking a very minimal style (obviously), but most artists that do stuff as minimal as that have already learned all kinds of other mumbojumbo from within the art world in order to create something that is extremely simple, but in turn it also looks good.
    If you've chosen to make a "minimal comic" because you don't intend on improving your art skills, then I recommend you see if someone, who does intend to do so, will help you.

m3nace on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited April 2011
    No, you're wrong. The vibe is that this is not the place for this comic. This is a forum for improvement of one's artwork through feedback and critique. I'm going to go and say that you are not here for improvement of your artwork through feedback and critique.

bombardier on
This discussion has been closed.