As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We want MC Chris this year!!!

DragonLord625DragonLord625 Registered User regular
edited April 2011 in PAX Archive
I haven't seen or heard about the music line-up this year, but I'd like to throw my fish in the barrel (I have no idea what that meant...)...we want MC Chris!!! (No offense Front, we want you too!) Okay, by "we" I mean me, but I'm sure there's enough people to back me up on this so let's bug em until they tell us to STFU.
My 7 yr old daughter loves some of his stuff (of course I don't let her listen to most of it lol) so it would be great if he did a set for the concert and since it'll be late and not hospitable to a 7 yr old girl I can go and then point and laugh and tell her again and again how great it was. Then when she's in therapy 20 yrs from now it'll give her something to talk about.
See the trickle down thing here? You can help the economy by having MC Chris which in turn helps keep a future therapists' family fed and clothed.
Plus, I'll send Gabe and Tycho $3 each (that's a total of $6 out of my own pocket!!!).

DragonLord625 on

• Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Suggestions are a bit too late for Prime. Wait until the Suggestions for prime thread goes up after this coming PAX.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    sobjwsobjw Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I thought MC Chris was going to play PAX in '08 but then he pulled out due to scheduling conflicts.

sobjw on
    I live on a farm.
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited April 2011
    BigRed wrote: »
    Suggestions are a bit too late for Prime. Wait until the Suggestions for prime thread goes up after this coming PAX.

What he said.

Also, in the future, please refrain from making your post in all-red (or all-anything that isn't default) text.

Thank you.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.