As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MS[Phall]A - Sgrub: SIGNUPS CLOSED

15678911»

• MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    so wait do we vote today?

Macera on
    xet8c.gif
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    You have until 9:00pm PST tomorrow.

Still sending out roles.

Send help.

Baidol on
    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    3clipse wrote: »
    Bwahahahaha.

Welcome to hosting.

one of us one of us one of us

Wait'll he starts getting the actions.

The most fun day of hosting is always day 1.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    3clipse wrote: »
    Bwahahahaha.

Welcome to hosting.

one of us one of us one of us

Wait'll he starts getting the actions.

The most fun day of hosting is always day 1.

Yup.

Or reading proboards when they realize that you threw some crazy shit in there somewhere :D

3cl1ps3 on
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    What...

What is a proboard?

Taya on
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Fresh meat.

delicious

3cl1ps3 on
  • MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    It's a temporary forum you can set up that is generally used by a network to communicate without the rest of the phalla players seeing what they are talking about.

Alliances of villagers, good guys, and bad guys use them to discuss sensitive information and coordinate their actions without revealing themselves.

Marshmallow on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    oh, that's how i missed signups, they were only open while i was either marathoning portal 2 or at work

good work team

did this happen because i poked bogey about allowing an SE++ phalla at pax east a month ago, or is it just a coincidence?

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm gonna ignore votes levied against me by misanthropic and unattractive teenagers

and forge a new nation in the name of.....home...struck
    I'm not misanthropic

I just hate you

Antimatter on
    edited April 2011
    thorgot wrote: »
    oh, that's how i missed signups, they were only open while i was either marathoning portal 2 or at work

good work team

did this happen because i poked bogey about allowing an SE++ phalla at pax east a month ago, or is it just a coincidence?

Coincidence.

Baidol on
    edited April 2011
    In case some people did not notice the thread with the [Phalla] tag on the front page, the phalla thread can be found here.

Day one ends in a little over 3 hours.

Baidol on
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Anti you're good people

Centipede Damascus on