As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pirates CCG anyone?

MLORDMLORD Registered User regular
edited April 2011 in PAX Archive
Just curious is anyone had planned to bring and play any of the Pirates line? Recently have been introduced to the game and would love to maybe get some in while at prime this year....anyone? :)

M.LORD
Staticwave Entertainment
AIM DJMLORD2001
MLORD on

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    You're talking about the one with the little ships you build, right? I have about 200 of those little things... I loved that game and am sorry it died :(

If people have stuff, I'll bring a fleet for sure!

akjak on
    Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    NillyNilly Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I could be talked into bringing a fleet.

Nilly on
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory
    Wizard's 8th Rule
    Naked Empire
    Terry Goodkind
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    You guys are correct! :) I as well have a couple fleets and just got into the game at its close lol myself and 3 others from portland will be bringing our fleets with us...maybe we should plan a meet up sometime while at the event:P

MLORD on
    M.LORD
    Staticwave Entertainment
    AIM DJMLORD2001
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Once a point value is decided, maybe I'll put together a loaner fleet too :)

akjak on
    Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I have almost a full collection of Ocean's Edge and Frozen North, I might bring them but only if we have something planed before I leave the house for the hotel. I loved Pirates and Mechwarrio and Haloclix too bad Wizkids died... :(

S2000Gan on
    hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • Options
    ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    S2000Gan wrote: »
    I have almost a full collection of Ocean's Edge and Frozen North, I might bring them but only if we have something planed before I leave the house for the hotel. I loved Pirates and Mechwarrio and Haloclix too bad Wizkids died... :(

But they have been reborn! Wizkids was bought by NECA over a year ago. The Heroclix line is back and stronger then ever. I'm unsure of the future of Pirates CCG and Horrorclix. But Halo is getting included in Heroclix, as well as Street Fighter and Lord of the Rings.

Clix on
  • Options
    S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    psh so far all they've remade is heroclix
    Plus mechwarrior is dead seeing as Catalyst games owns those rights now but I guess CBT is back at least

S2000Gan on
    hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    well guys I am up for a variety of ideas on set up of rules and point totals...me and a friend are possibly putting together a campaign we may be ableto run when at the event as well...shoot me some messages or post some ideas :)

MLORD on
    M.LORD
    Staticwave Entertainment
    AIM DJMLORD2001