As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[COX] - City of Heroes Freedom is Live, TITAN WEAPONS are live also new iTrials

RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
edited December 2011 in MMO Extravaganza
There are two OP posts see the second one for even more information (stupid character limits)

Titan Weapons is now live go swing there's also a pack of extra weapons that is currently free go get it!

We play on Virtue it's pretty swell if you like to team with people.

i21 videos on new power sets, character creator interface, new power information

What Issue 21 Freedom has brought us.

Paragon Rewards info
OP shamelessly stolen from so many people... sooo many

boob01.jpg

Looking for a trial or coming back? See the second post.

Hey I heard this game was going free to play, what's all that about?
It's free to play right now, if you have never played before now's the time to try it, if you used to play and have been thinking about coming back now is also a great time and you get some bennies those new free players don't. Just about everything that is known can be found here.
tl/dr?
New zone
New Trial
New Giant Monster Event
Free to play (incarnate content not included with free to play)
powerset proliferation out the wazoo
Three new powersets, Time Manipulation, Street Justice, Beam Rifle with more to come
A completely revamped Tutorial
Brand New low level content
Paragon Rewards to replace the old Vet Reward system

City of Heroes Going Rogue / Issue 18 - Shades of Gray

Going Rogue

What's in Going Rogue?

Praetoria

Explore the alternate dimension of Praetoria and partake in level 1-20 content spanning four new areas. Become a member of the Resistance and fight Cole's empire or join the Loyalists and protect what Emperor Cole has created. There is no black and white here, only gray.
  • Nova Praetoria(Level 1-10)
    The heart of Emperor Cole's dominion, Nova Praetoria houses Cole Tower, the Praetoria Police Department Headquarters, the Ministry of Technology, the Ministry of Information, Cole Transit Authority and the Civic Center.
    NovaPraetoria.jpg
  • Imperial City(Level 9-15)
    Imperial City is the commercial and entertainment hub of Cole's dominion.
    ImperialCity.jpg
  • Neutropolis(Level 16-20)
    Neutropolis is the industrial center of Praetoria and home to Dr. Raymond Keyes' revolutionary anti-matter reactor. It also houses Neuron's Tower and Lambda Sector, the training facility for Praetoria's military.
    Neutropolis.jpg

LambdaSector.jpg
  • The Underground(Level 1-20)
    The Underground started as a means of transporting the vital materials of Praetoria without tarnishing the utopian look of the streets above. Since then it has become a staging area for members of the Resistance as well as a home for freakish Ghouls.
    Underground.jpg

Ghouls.jpg
The Moral Alignment System by Narbus

Once you reach level 20 you have the opportunity to make use of I18's Tip System and (if you own Going Rogue) the Morality System. Any time you kill a foe who is above level 20 (even if it cons grey to you) there is a chance to get a Tip about something interesting happening in the area. Tips are located in your contact window under a special "Tips" tab. You'll also notice five circles in this window. Each time you do a Tip mission, one of those circles fills up with an icon to show how your responded to the mission. These icons also serve as timers, as you have to wait 20 hours for them to reset and allow you to do another tip mission. Effectively this means you can do a maximum of 5 tip missions every 20 hours.

When you read these tips you will be presented with a morally ambiguous situation, and you will have to choose how you will solve it. For example, the terrorist Hollow Point may have kidnapped several people. You can either try and Heroically save the people he kidnapped, or ignore them and take down Hollow Point and the threat he represents because you're such a Vigilante. Or perhaps you hear about a mystical artifact that can supercharge the ice powers of whoever holds it. You can either Villainously steal the artifact to empower yourself, or Roguishly destroy the artifact because you can't rob banks when someone has buried them and you underneath an avalanche.

As you complete Tip missions, the morality bars in your Tip tab will fill, depending on how you are choosing to complete these missions. When one of the bars are full (10 Tip Missions of that alignment) you are eligible to take a Morality Mission. These are gotten the same way as normal Tips. The next tip that drops from killing enemies will be a Morality Mission. The Morality Mission does NOT have a choice. If your "Hero" alignment bar is full, you will be given a mission that proves you are a Hero no matter the cost. If your Vigilante bar is full, it will show that you're willing to cross the line, etc. Once you complete one of these missions, your morality will be changed to whichever type of Morality Mission you did.

As a Rogue or Vigilante ('Tourist' in the parlance) you will be able to move between the Rogue Isles and Paragon at will, through the Midnighter Club, Pocket D, the Rikti War Zone, or a submarine connecting Sharkhead Isle and Independence Port. You will be able to start Task Forces and Trials, and take Radio/Newspaper missions as well as Safeguard/Mayhem missions. However, you will be unable to speak with normal NPC contacts or start any story arcs.

As a Hero or Villain, you can start story arcs for contacts of your morality, and you can reaffirm your morality in order to earn Alignment Merits, which can be spent on Rare (Luck of the Gambler, Numina's, etc) and Very Rare (Purple and PVP) recipes. The first time you reaffirm your morality, you will be given 50 reward merits. Each time after that you will be given one alignment merit. You can also, once every 20 hours, convert 50 Reward Merits and 20 million Influence into one alignment merit. This is done at the box behind the B.O.T.L.E.R. in Fort Trident in Atlas Park for heroes and in the Trash Can behind the scavenger dude in The Crucible in Cap Au Diable for villains. Those locations are also where you trade in Alignment Merits for recipes.

These merits are only available to FULL heroes and villains. If you change your morality then you will lose any alignment merits you have and will be unable to get more until you are a hero/villain again.

NOTE: Ouroboros is NOT a co-op zone. If you are a Hero or Vigilante, you will go to the Hero version of Ouroboros, and have access only to hero zones. If you are Villain or Rogue you will go to the Villain version of Ouroboros and have access to villain zones. You cannot move between Paragon City and the Rogue Isles via Ouroboros.

Ransim's Access Table
vigilante-rogue-access.jpg

Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
Robziel on

• RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Just the FAQs

How good is CoX?

bootyslapjk2.gif
    Soooo good.
    In this thread we discuss all things City of Heroes and City of Villains. For those new to our world here is a brief FAQ.

cityofheroesvillainslarun8.jpg

Is there a trial?!
    City of is Free to Play, there is no trial. If you have never played the game before and don't spend any money you will be considered a Free Player and will have restrictions placed upon you

What about returning customers?!

Fear not, there is also a code for you! Feel free to ask for a Resubscribe code if you have been inactive for 90+ days. You and the person who sent you the code will each get 500 Paragon Points.

So why pay, what do I get for my money?
    I'm glad you asked, as a paying customer you get to be a VIP Player which has many perks including a VIP server and 1 free server transfer a month as well as free points for the Paragon Market each month. VIP players also get access to exclusive content and as well as incarnate content.

PA plays on the Virtue server.

The 411 on City of Heroes/Villains, yo.

Character Creation is likened onto a game of its own.
    At launch CoH had something like 3 trillion potentially different costume configurations. Since then they have easily doubled the number of costume pieces, not to mention added face scalers, particle effects, wings, capes, trench coats, etc. So the current number of potential costumes numbers somewhere in the range of awholefuckinglot.

untitled-2.jpg

If you've ever wanted to be a robotic undead pirate with a leather fetish and fondness of 80's colorful fashion who can shoot electricity from his hands THIS is the game for you.
    patronpowersciroccothumzl2.jpg
    Download Mid's Hero Designer or head over to the Paragon Wiki for a list of all powers and Archetypes in the game.

Gameplay and Power to shoot lasers from your eyes!

CoH/V has your standard MMO ability bar where you click it and perform your special attacks but it isn't really your standard MMO combat.

* Regular mobs die faster and you fight a hell of a lot more than one at a time. The bigger stuff, like Bosses or Giant Monsters, obviously take longer to kill.
    * You can strategically use Line of Sight and Knockback to your advantage.
    * A small army of Zombies, Ninjas, Robots, etc under your control.
    * Ragdoll physics make you feel like a man. Mobs crumple when they die or get knocked around instead of playing the same animation every time.
    * Mount? You don't need no mount! Flight, Super Speed, Teleportation, or Super Jump are obtainable at lvl 4 and allow you to haul ass around Paragon and the Rogue Isles instead of just walking. As early as lvl 5 you can obtain a temporary Jetpack to fly around with, just ask how in game.
    * Badges which are like Xbox 360 Achievements for your character. You get EXP for finding exploration ones, you get others for killing X number of mobs or doing certian missions or finishing Task Forces, etc. If you get the right combination of badges it will unlock special powers or permanent Health and Endurance boosts.
    * Special "GTA" style missions. Stop a bank from being robbed, defeat some vandals, prevent an arson, stop a jail brake, etc. Alternatively as villain rob a bank, vandalize everything, start an arson, break a fellow villain out of jail, etc.
    * Physics engine that leaves shell casings, blown up robotic parts, ect on the ground that you AND your powers can interact with. Knock an enemy into a tree and a shower of leaves fall. Use Tornado in an alley and garbage gets thrown up from the dumpsters. Kick a guy of a balcony only to see his neck get caught between the railings so he dangles there in a gruesome, gruesome way.

Great CoX Resources
    ParagonWiki is all kinds of useful and ever growing.

Red Tomax's Guide is really clean and efficient, although not always accurate.

What server are the PA super groups on?
    Virtue, the unofficial RP server. Not that we really RP.

How do I join the PA Chat Channel?
    To join simply type /chanjoin "Penny Arcade" and hit enter. Then right click a chat tab, click edit, and add Penny Arcade to the tab. You also need to be unsilenced by a channel OP before you can speak in our channel so feel free to ask in this thread or send one of the channel ops a tell(/t theirname, message).

A useful bind is /bind l beginchat /send "Penny Arcade" This way every time you hit l (or any key you choose) it lets you talk to every member of the PAcrew who is on, no matter what character they are playing as. Alternatively, you can just right click on the chat window and select the Penny Arcade channel and type away.

Ringo's Bind
    Ringo wrote:
    Here's how I have done my Global Chat since its inception (because I also dislike Accualt's bind)

Set Penny Arcade to default in my main Chat window.

/bind v, chat_ cycle

This lets me cycle through the various chat groups without click on the little letters or always having to remember to type /g Hay guys! etc etc

/bind lshift+v, chat_set a

Because the chat_cycle command makes me press 'v' eight times to get from Team back to Chat, and as far as I know /a still doesn't work. So if I was on the Team channel and want to go back to chatting on PA? just lshift+v and voila.

Yeah but how do I get in the Super Group?
    The best way to go about this is to ask if anyone in the global chat can invite you. All PA supergroup members have invite powers(though you may need an officer to kick). The command is /sgi name.

Are there any rules for the SGs?
    Don't be a giant ass, we don't like asses. Well we do but only when they are p.h.a.t.
    The SG activity fluctuates so sometimes we have to boot inactive members. We do so based on last time they logged in.
    The SG humbly requests everyone play in SG mode as much as possible as that is how we earn Prestige(rent/building money) to keep our base (and the teleporters) open.

Tell me about the Archetypes and Power Sets.
    Just download Mid's Hero Designer, or read the Paragon Wiki. It will be much easier for all of us.

Is there an easy way to find badges/plagues? I'm lost in Perez Park! Why can't I find any Circle of Thorns?
    Whine, whine, whine. Back in my day we didn't know where anything was and we liked it. Now we have an easier way...you cheater. Here is a link to a webpage with a download that replaces all in-game maps with ones that have badges, plaques, mobs, and even Perez Park trails in them. Enjoy. You can also just view the maps right on the website.

Any questions? Ask away.

Robziel on
    Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I DO NOT EVEN HAVE A MOUTH WITH WHICH TO EAT PIE.

RIP B.O.T.L.E.R. 2011 :(

Ledneh on
  • ArcasArcas Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    <3<3<3

Mortimer Kal is a fun strike force.

Arcas on
  • ShawnaseeShawnasee Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    What does the -useTexEnvCombine do?

Shawnasee on
  • LepwaveLepwave Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Posi is mad cause you destroyed all his BOTLERS.

Lepwave on
    XBL/CoX tags - Lepwave/@Lepwave
    steam_sig.png
  • kafzielkafziel Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Admiral Sutter has some damn fancy maps and quality injoke characters. And so many bosses to give you delicious shards. SO MANY.

I wish you didn't have to go red or purple to pick up the free Notice from Mortimer Kal, though.

kafziel on
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I spose I should run the new lower level TFs. Haven't really seen too many forming so far.

Do you still get a free notice if you're already level 50? Couple characters could really use one.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • LepLep Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Its the WST so theres usually a bunch forming, and yes you get a free notice if you're already 50.

Lep on
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    so doing it this week gets you two notices, if that character hasn't done it before?

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    edited April 2011
    Yea.

Lep on
    edited April 2011
    Lep wrote: »
    Its the WST so theres usually a bunch forming, and yes you get a free notice if you're already 50.

Yeah. It's actually a temporary power passive buff, giving tiny +HP and +Regen and +Damage if you're not 50, which at 50 stops buffing you and you can turn it into a Notice instead.

Did two BAFs today. Got a Common Ion on my farmin' brute. She can now run a +4/x8 lolifarm in about five minutes. The thought of getting purple Ion and purple Reactive on her scares me a bit.

kafziel on
  • jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Man, Portal 2 has taken all of my normal CoX time. I need to grind some BAFs.

jonxp on
    Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
    edited April 2011
    you know, I think I'ma unsub for a bit. Just not really feeling any motivation to do anything.

grinding rare incarnate powers on one character was enough for a while, and leveling more alts up to 35 or 40 (or whenever they respectively become interesting to play) kind of fills me with dread, even though there are some ATs I kinda want to try out

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
  • grouch993grouch993 Both a man and a numberRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    "programmed".

Thanks for starting up the new thread.

grouch993 on
    Steam Profile Origin grouchiy
  • RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/programed

program
    verb
    programmed or programed

Robziel on
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    NERD FIGHT!!!!!

(yes, this is my bluedot post)

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    My account is expired and I am broke.

You all will probably see me in a couple weeks.

Pony on
    edited April 2011
    For Ledneh:
    |MxDz;1245;705;1410;HEX;|
    |789C5D93596F524114C7CFDC0BA5052E94B694966E5068D9CA2DD856135F4CB49AD4|
    |B4490DEA831B21ED14B0046EA0C6D6273F832FBE6BFC462E89FA055C5A7DEFE65904|
    |1B27811FE7CC9999FFF9CFB0B1BFEA0778790D2070A351E974CAA5AD76C57174DB7B|
    |576FD59AAD46AB7A60AE6BC70300E3DDB9F2866E686DAF56DABBF273A637B3AA7774|
    |B3A3ED52ADAE1BDBDD30B4D6ACE9B66EEED9DD1FFECD56AB61AFEB8A536F562D0E6E|
    |D5ABB53D8CBC1C951CADB783DDAA6DDDEED4EACED04DA7BE655F6F545EE8F246A5B3|
    |A7DB0763286C063F6D52C8C30D0FF07B1E8CC78814184F18AE8782473CD75746C4C0|
    |6B7517B920AC0012D03788C841FF086211FA1770AA08DE084613D0C123941CA18E0D|
    |803C784F1019F09F22E6C07F86C842E01C91840098B4930F8F30659119503431E8E5|
    |23062D454A867C1C0D05116918F12BDEC9A2366898EE3B32714F9192D192E0924978|
    |8682A46DB7A7CA4AC76A821D46F4295017D15D8E26EB8C515C31204D0F50CF6360E1|
    |693E4E28DF55F2C284C9BF8C60B17864589FB9E5E9AF822F06C90AE06450360BC679|
    |FBE7B822249B85BE63CD144CFF6004B174584A87E55C85A561C984A3BCD8C44C44EE|
    |23B2CCBEC40A8859882D098A8AFC8EAF28DA711FABC7A5FDF153F63C4ED6CF43FC98|
    |2F2271C651E2841527E81A6CB49DAE92C784C870796833367BCAA5E85924DD7C5149|
    |8FA22793EC671C78E4A1A1B69994416AE7D3828C20CB48E518218BF4B2B6D96FDC7F|
    |EAA741A7A50E39CA88379923837AC890451330EBA1CB67EFE6726C4856F0C622B359|
    |62FA032FCCBE474421FB89172E7C34C8CAB71659C612734596B15010E419795BB0C8|
    |7867911F5C6D2F7166714570597085515C9686505B417C2B84F9114EBAA037CE7140|
    |E1FFC4FA85C4000BDD7475FF42A0B8E4D0FB2F91E75E8F2E64D29CF9D5CB28755BD1|
    |2BCADFE7BFC9EFDE84A15E89D8D77CF3C5182FFC03EC3A9B20|

Lep on
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thankee sir.

Does anyone know if the -regen from the diamagnetic interface is resistable or not? Becuase 60% is a pretty fair chunk to apply, I think, if it's not gonna eat the 85% resistance of an AV...

Ledneh on
    edited April 2011
    is there such a thing as -regen resistance?

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    edited April 2011
    Dunno, -60% doesn't seem like much when envenomed daggers does -250% and you can craft those. And I think benumb is -500%? -regen.

Lepwave on
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2011
    There is such a thing as -regen resistance. Willpower, for instance, has 25-32% (depending on AT) of it in their version of Fast Healing, and Archvillains have it as part of their general AV Debuff Resistance. Which, yeah, at level 50 is 85% resist and at level 54 (which seems to be more relevant now) is 87% resist.

Diamagnetic's -regen is almost certainly resistable, if only because the Devs really do not want to give out unresistable -regen - 60% of, say, Trial Siege would be worth 317 HP/second. However, it's hardly insignificant - even after being dropped to 13% of full, that's still a good 41 free DPS. And every little bit helps. Benumb may be -500% base, but a 54 AV being hit by (effectively) level 53 people needs -854% to bottom out. People without all their level shifts are doing even less to that.

kafziel on
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So I want to come back and I feel I will be hell of confused again

Will it be a huge pain in the ass to do the new incarnate stuff on my SS/WP brute?

INeedNoSalt on
    edited April 2011
    depends on how expensive your build is, basically. If you have a IO'd powerbuild it's not that big a deal to hop right into BAF/lambda, although you'll feel squishier than you're used to.

If you're just rocking commons/frankenslots or whatever, you'll probably want to either improve your build or get your alpha slot leveled up before you start in on the newest trials.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    edited April 2011
    That's hardly necessary, though. It's always a good idea to be IOed but you can take SOs into the trials and do perfectly well.

It's not particularly complicated. People are always willing to explain what's going on for the newbies.

kafziel on
    edited April 2011
    Well, my brute isn't an unstoppable powerhouse with a ton of purps, but she's not a hobo either. Hm.

Is 'levelling my alpha slot' something that is going to take a century to complete?

INeedNoSalt on
    edited April 2011
    Depends how far you intend to take it. Tier 4 takes a long time, since you need two Tier 3s and a bunch of extra stuff to do it, but it's only a marginal improvement over Tier 3. Tier 3 is where you get your level shift, though, which is a massive and unique boost compared to Tier 2 and doesn't actually take that long. So that should be the goal. You could probably get it in like four or five of the right Task Forces, or maybe four Trial runs, if you push towards it.

The important thing is don't bother with trials until you've at least unlocked your Alpha slot. You can unlock it with Incarnate Experience in the trials, but since doing the Alpha arc unlocks it for free, why let that experience go to waste.

Honestly, the Incarnate trials are the hardest content in the game, and they're being won by PUGs where nobody has level shifts or heavy IOs. You'll win or lose based on the ability to work as a team and follow direction, not how amazing any individual person in there is.

kafziel on
    edited April 2011
    Aha aha

I read someone in one of the threads saying something about how they didn't want to make new characters because the Alpha Slot would be such a pain or something but that doesn't sound terrible difficult.

INeedNoSalt on
    edited April 2011
    Just people being lazy about it, getting the alpha slot doesn't really take that long.

Lepwave on
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2011
    I disagree that you can really do well in the trials with SOs or common IOs.

I mean, you can run them. Groups that this point will pretty much carry you through, especially the BAF. But you won't be that useful, especially as a class without much debuff

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    edited April 2011
    someone give me a resub thing

INeedNoSalt on
    edited April 2011
    PM me your email.

Lep on
    edited April 2011
    Oh wow they doubled the free time?

Awesoooooome

INeedNoSalt on
    edited April 2011
    Weirdest Bug Ever.

I was doing a BAF, and mapserved. So I reconnect, and try to rejoin the trial. But apparently the entire trial had mapserved, and the server had thus closed the empty instance, because it shoved me - and the rest of the league, who had also mapserved - into the first mission of someone's Sutter. They were shocked to see us there, and we were unteamed and unexemped, so when they asked if we wanted to help we just stomped the shit out of the mission. All pitching an Ion into a group of Warwalkers and watching them just crumble and shit, some blaster soloed the AV in no time at all. It was fantastic.

edit: The more I think about it, the more I think this bug might be reproducible. Especially since after finishing the Sutter mission, *the button to rejoin was still there*. We could get a team of 8, start a Lambda, all unplug our internet, then meet back up after 5 minutes and start hopping from TF to TF like wandering hooligans.

kafziel on
  • ArcasArcas Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I've encountered a bug like that before but instead of Sutter it was someone's farm mission.

Arcas on
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, I think it's just, like, "The most recent instance created", since it was a Sutter that had *just started*.

kafziel on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I had a bug like that happen years ago

Got mapserved during an ITF, logged back on, ended up in someone's Mayhem mission

it's a pretty old bug that crops up from time to time

Pony on
  • tricontricon Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Well, my brute isn't an unstoppable powerhouse with a ton of purps, but she's not a hobo either. Hm.

Is 'levelling my alpha slot' something that is going to take a century to complete?

I started yesterday with a fresh lvl 50, alpha unlocked. Has some IO's but is not fully sloted, *sigh Kinetic Combat.
    Needed 5 Baf(rare,uncommon,rare,uc,rare) and one Lambda(rare) run to get enough salvage to create my tier 3 alpha for my lvl shift. Average time for each run 20-25min.
    Turn all astral and empyrian merits into threads for incarnate components.....

tricon on
  • grouch993grouch993 Both a man and a numberRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I was foolish and converted some of my empyrean merits for threads.

Ran a Sutter last night with five not very well kitted characters, one was my warshade. Two hours and twenty minutes later with 137 deaths we successfully finished. Primal Durand(?) gave us trouble with holds.

grouch993 on
    Steam Profile Origin grouchiy
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    grouch993 wrote: »
    I was foolish and converted some of my empyrean merits for threads. Now that the rares and very rares are supposedly dropping based on "contribution", my scrapper is just hoping for more E-merits to make items.

Ran a Sutter last night with five not very well kitted characters, one was my warshade. Two hours and twenty minutes later with 137 deaths we successfully finished. Primal Durand(?) gave us trouble with holds.

137 deaths? Wow. I did a Sutter on Sat with six of us where it turned out that I was the only person who had done it before. Even with my inept leadership we managed to finish with I think 4 total deaths, and 3 of those came from Duray's first air strike in the final battle. I couldn't type fast enough to warn them to get off the flashing arrows in time, alas, or we might have finished the entire TF cleanly.

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
This discussion has been closed.