As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 4/20/11: The Crayola Cavalry has arrived!

2»

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Antimatter on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Antimatter wrote: »
    welp, looks like there's only the one volume

but anyway Interman is an adventure comic about a guy with animal superpowers who goes around doing things for various people for money

he's like Darwin from X-Men, he can adapt himself

he's being tracked down by a variety of people and he's just trying to survive and figure out what the hell's going on
    It's been a while since I read it, but I really loved the reveal about the protagonist's female counterpart.

I read that and was like, "Oh, shit!"

I hope Parker eventually draws another mini-series or something. He has a fun style. It's very inky and fluid looking.

Munch on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm about halfway through Strange Tales II. It got it as a birthday present, along with Popgun 2. STII is good so far. I really enjoyed Grampa's art in the Wolverine story, and the Silver Surfer thing was kind of neat. I haven't gotten to Stokoe's Silver Surfer thing yet.

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Super Dinosaur theory:
    Long-term exposure to Dynore makes you dumber/lose your memory. Dr. Dynamo and Maximus not used it a ton and Derek hasn't only started using it recently. This would explain Dr. Dynamo's condition and Maximus' utter despair and disbelief that he's "losing to children now".

This is only for mammals of course, in reptiles it has the opposite reaction.

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Munch wrote: »
    Antimatter wrote: »
    welp, looks like there's only the one volume

but anyway Interman is an adventure comic about a guy with animal superpowers who goes around doing things for various people for money

he's like Darwin from X-Men, he can adapt himself

he's being tracked down by a variety of people and he's just trying to survive and figure out what the hell's going on
    It's been a while since I read it, but I really loved the reveal about the protagonist's female counterpart.

I read that and was like, "Oh, shit!"

yes

Antimatter on
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So X-Factor
    Guido, AKA Strong Guy, got shot, went to hospital, doctor comes in to tell friends he's dead, then finds out he is suddenly fine. Layla is seen lurking mysteriously nearby. Layla has the power to bring dead things back to life- but the last person she did this to became an insane time travelling super villain because when she brings them back they lack souls.

JayKaos on
    Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    GankGank Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    My MOTW was finally buying and reading WE3. That shit was phenomenal. Before I read "All Star Superman" I really didn't like Frank Quitelys art, now after "WE3" I really don't know what I had against it.

Gank on
    galactussig-1.jpg