As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mini] Phalla Township of the Midwest [GAME OVER: Flawless Skinwalker Victory]

12345679»

• Options
    DrKippyDrKippy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Fun times everyone. Glad you decided to moisturize, I really appreciate that.

Also: The mafia boards are actually open now.
    Click here!

I think Mafia was certainly overplaying our hand at the end (ie: smoove and I), but clearly there wasn't a solid movement against us so it gave us a bit of freedom in that department. If we weren't so close to the end, we may not have played so heavy. Doesn't matter now, it's all speculation.

Ringo definitely had me a bit concerned, so, that's why you died :) His point is valid though. More discussion could have really pointed out some pretty sloppy play here and there. Though your other advice might be accurate, it's the type of thing I would / have done in the past (and by the past, I mean the one other game I played). Sometimes I just try to talk to people, discuss their reasoning and see what makes them tick.

And the ironic thing Stever, I actually didn't notice LoserX's reveal :( I was kind of drunk and eating dinner quickly on my way to continue being drunk. I was going to say as much, but it sounded like a bullshit story, so I figured i wouldn't bother.

Apologies to mascara for trusting me and giving away captain planet in the process. I felt like a jerk about that, if it makes you feel better. Poor bastard even revealed to me on the night we killed him.

Anyway. The forums are open, I am way too damned chatty at the best of times, you should see me in the mafia forums (seriously, I think the rest of the mafia didn't bother visiting because they were tired of reading my posts).

In other news, it's been a great night for hockey, and I'm really tired.

Thanks Feckless Rogue!

DrKippy on
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    DrKippy wrote: »
    And the ironic thing Stever, I actually didn't notice LoserX's reveal :( I was kind of drunk and eating dinner quickly on my way to continue being drunk. I was going to say as much, but it sounded like a bullshit story, so I figured i wouldn't bother.

In other news, it's been a great night for hockey, and I'm really tired.

Thanks Feckless Rogue!

I would have been easier on you with a story like that, unless I find out you're a Vancouver fan...
    :x

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, the mafia did really deserve the win this game. The village played pretty poorly, myself included. Me and capplanet wasted the reverse seer, not setting up an effective network, and because of that, didn't have any good guard targets. I could say I was distracted by the SE phalla, but to be honest, I just didn't give this game the time it deserved

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for hosting, FR! Even if we got routed, I always enjoy the chance to learn more people's tells!

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    ExtermatottExtermatott Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Yes this was a very fun game with some bad luck on the village side.

Also, Sir Fabulous your skin fits perfectly.

Extermatott on
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Creepiest ending to a phalla I've seen to date.

godmode on
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Someone should do a Saya no Uta phalla just to top it.

Everyone will be mentally scarred for life.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Apologies to mascara for trusting me and giving away captain planet in the process. I felt like a jerk about that, if it makes you feel better. Poor bastard even revealed to me on the night we killed him.

Yep. I already knew I was dead so I decided to just be funny about it in case my reveal went out. And just in case my mafia-senses were wrong. Romanqwerty was the first I revealed to but we weren't chatting as much as we probably should have been. Once him and spoit died, I knew the village needed 100% accuracy or it was over.

At the time when romanqwerty was getting voted it, I should have asked mascara to speak up as network head then guard her. But with it being Easter, I didn't realize it until it was too late.

Nice job to Captain Marcus. He was not on my don't-reveal-to-him/her list.

Spoit and I had a proboard. Not much to see really.

http://thetruthisoutthere.proboards.com

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for hosting Feckless!!!

DrKippy, you are a sneaky jerk, but well played. Don't be surprised if I give you a day one vote so I can get my revenge. Mwahahaha. :P

mascara305 on
    Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams