As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chaat [chat] (and [chat]ney!)

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm pretty fucking tired of my family, and my inlaws.

I want to just move, disappear, and not leave a return address.

Ludious on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited April 2011
    Sometimes it's too much fun to stare at code.

But now I am sleep.

Echo on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    I'm pretty fucking tired of my family, and my inlaws.

I want to just move, disappear, and not leave a return address.

Get a lawyer, set up a shell company, get the new rent and utilities in it's name. Doesn't get you completely off the grid but it will make finding you a bit harder.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    what if it's haunted, cinders

I ain't afraid o' no ghosts.

I don't think China would be very thrilled with me bringing in a radioactive proton pack through customs.

Cinders on
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    If I was stupidly rich, I would buy an old hotel or mall and make that my house. I would just set up my bed room in the old mattress shop, my den could be the old electronics store, etc.

Ohh, or an old firehouse or police station, and just dress up in period uniforms and everyone who came to visit would be made to wear similar costumes or they can't come in.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I hate alcoholics too, by the way.

Full stop.

Ludious on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    I hate alcoholics too, by the way.

Full stop.

I... I hate clowns?

Am I doing this right?

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I hate alcoholic clowns

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    We had a tech come out to service our Hobart 60 quart mixer today, since it would only go into first and third gear, and third gear was running the same speed as first. While he was there my boss asked him if he could find out how old the mixer was. He punched the serial number into his laptop, looked puzzled, punched it in again, and goes "I can't tell, this thing only goes back to the 50's apparently".

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    You're a madman Senj

Alchoholic clowns are the only acceptable ones

All trying to walk around in their giant floppy shoes, falling down and then raging they spilled their drinks

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    We had a tech come out to service our Hobart 60 quart mixer today, since it would only go into first and third gear, and third gear was running the same speed as first. While he was there my boss asked him if he could find out how old the mixer was. He punched the serial number into his laptop, looked puzzled, punched it in again, and goes "I can't tell, this thing only goes back to the 50's apparently".

Cool story bro.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    matt that actually was a cool sotry

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

It belongs in a Museum!
    indiana-jones.jpg

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I forget what the dude I am meeting here looks like so I hope he remembers me

So It Goes on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So It Goes wrote: »

livin the dream

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    also If I were stupidly rich I'd live in a mahattan penthouse and fuck beautiful men

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So It Goes wrote: »

livin the dream

haha so awkward

Some guy walked in and I smiled at him...but I am not sure that is the guy! Ha

So It Goes on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2011
    they had mixers before the '50s?

I would have thought that blended foods would be too decadent

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    i had an arnold palmer slushie today

it was really fucking good

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

Lemonade and Ice Tea as a slushie?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    This is the mixer.
    uPW61.jpg

It needs a paint job.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    It might be time to update that thing.

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Cinders wrote: »
    It might be time to update that thing.
    New ones cost $15-30k.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »

yeah!

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Did anyone watch "The Voice" last night? I really fell in love with Rebecca Loebe's cover of Nirvana's "Come As You Are". <3

Mim on
  • Options
    edited April 2011

yeah!

It's a bizarre idea to make an Arnold Palmer into a slushie. And yet it has a certain compelling logic. Small fact, if you add booze to an Arnold Palmer, it becomes a John Daly.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    also click my sig AND WATCH ITTTTT

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited April 2011

Hah, my granddad probably sold that to whoever originally bought it. Chicago was in his sales territory.

Hobart appliances are likely to outlive the human race.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    New computer BUILT! :D

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited April 2011

yeah!

It's a bizarre idea to make an Arnold Palmer into a slushie. And yet it has a certain compelling logic. Small fact, if you add booze to an Arnold Palmer, it becomes a John Daly.

there's a gourmet slushie truck that parks by my work. they give you a mix in, and the suggested one for the arnold palmer was raspberry syrup. so. good.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited April 2011

yeah!

there's a gourmet slushie truck that parks by my work. they give you a mix in, and the suggested one for the arnold palmer was raspberry syrup. so. good.

That seems like a correct choice. Raspberry does compliment both drinks.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    And for those of you thinking I'm just taking a cheap shot at John Daly, it's only kinda true.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    you could also drink firefly and water

so many memories

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    jacobkosh wrote: »

Hah, my granddad probably sold that to whoever originally bought it. Chicago was in his sales territory.

Hobart appliances are likely to outlive the human race.
    Really? When did he sell for Hobart? All we're sure of is it was in the bakery when my boss' father bought the business in 1967, and pretty sure it was there in 1962. That and the serial not showing up in the list going back to the 50's.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011

i used to work at a machine shop. We had a table press from 1914. And the bar cutters we used were made in the 40's and were printed "Property of the US ARMY"

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm downloading TF2 via Steam, some FF extensions, and a hojillion Windows updates.

My roommate is probably not having the easiest time playing LoL

TL DR on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So I don't think anyone else saw it but Lawrence O'Donnell was fucking amazing. His frustration and anger at the birthers, trump and everything was visceral and well worded. So good.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So I don't think anyone else saw it but Lawrence O'Donnell was fucking amazing. His frustration and anger at the birthers, trump and everything was visceral and well worded. So good.

He's no Anderson Cooper.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Hello beer, my old friend.

Cinders on
This discussion has been closed.