As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Unscrupulous acts by pizza men!

18910111214»

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Why not eat lighter meals more frequently? Say every three to four hours.

Didgeridoo on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I do try, I just get full very easily, and as a result . . . get sleepy (stupid itis!).

I must be like Dale Gribble, "You know I like 9 small meals throughout the day!"

I liked eating raisins throughout the day because they kept my energy up but I really couldn't get past just how sweet they are so I stopped. I do like almonds and pecans and other nuts but they are pretty expensive. If I could I would eat peanuts since they are cheaper but they break me out, while I don't think I get the same effect from other types of nuts.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    You just gotta find the right mix of stuff for snackin' and keep it on hand as much as possible.

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    all im saying is

i am super happy dominos now has a Spicy Hawaiian pizza.

it is pretty damn good for a super chain pizza.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    bs thread, tell me:

Daily, around 3-6 I just crash. I get all mopey/angry and sleepy for a couple of hours. By 7-8:00 it has passed and I feel fine.

But why?
    This was pretty much me in high school. But that's because I was going to bed at 4am and waking up at 6 for like my entire senior year.

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Once my brother and his freind got really drunk and ordered a pizza
    They forgot they ordered it until it came to the door. SO since they were far too drunk to count the money they handed him some cash and said keep the change.

A few seconds later they hear FUCKERS! and two clinks againist the window.
    The Pizza guy then drives his truck onto the lawn and begins turning circles in the lawn{well it was not much of a lawn to begin with} while flipping them off.

He then drives away so my brother waits until he is sober the next day and calls about what happened
    The manager apologized for what happened and said he would speak to the driver then came over with the driver to personally apologize for what happend with the drive and gave them free stuff coupons

so what happened, did they underpay or something? I can't imagine simply not tipping would make the driver flip out like that =/

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Also why didn't the driver just knock on the door and say "hey you underpaid"

#pipe on
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I figured the window clinks was the tiny tip they gave him.

Apparently small tips are more of an insult than no tips at all?

Mr Fuzzbutt on
    broken image link
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Instead of paying him, they slapped the pizza guy with his dick

Bucketman on
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I do try, I just get full very easily, and as a result . . . get sleepy (stupid itis!).

I must be like Dale Gribble, "You know I like 9 small meals throughout the day!"

I liked eating raisins throughout the day because they kept my energy up but I really couldn't get past just how sweet they are so I stopped. I do like almonds and pecans and other nuts but they are pretty expensive. If I could I would eat peanuts since they are cheaper but they break me out, while I don't think I get the same effect from other types of nuts.

I get the impression that you and I are a similar height and weight. The way I get around it is by making sure I get something to eat between breakfast and lunch, something small. Usually biscuits at work with tea, and because I drink a lot of tea at work it makes you feel less hungry, so maybe decaff coffee will work the same? It's annoying having to graze like we do, but if it stops us feeling faint then its worth a go. Its good that you usually eat as soon as you get home, if you're like me and leave it too late you get really cranky.

And I'd say don't rush your meals as well if you can help it, but I know you can't always (I usually eat while I'm working, sandwich in one hand, flowers in the other) as it'll make you feel fuller for longer.

I hope you don't think I'm being bossy or anything though. Its just what works for me.

Liiya on
  • Options
    Ashaman42Ashaman42 Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    bs thread, tell me:

Daily, around 3-6 I just crash. I get all mopey/angry and sleepy for a couple of hours. By 7-8:00 it has passed and I feel fine.

But why?

It might be worth getting checked out by your Dr. A chap I know was just saying yesterday that he used to crash quite similarly a few years ago and it turned out he was diabetic and once he adjusted his diet to account for that he was right as rain.

I'm not saying it is diabetes but worth ruling it out.

Ashaman42 on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    bs thread, tell me:

But why?
    This was pretty much me in high school. But that's because I was going to bed at 4am and waking up at 6 for like my entire senior year.

How did you even get through class? o_O

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    darklite_xdarklite_x I'm not an r-tard... Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Goatmon wrote: »
    bs thread, tell me:

But why?

How did you even get through class? o_O
    METH!

darklite_x on
    Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197