As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]king Express

WashWash Sweet ChristmasRegistered User regular
Chungking Express
重慶森林

220px-Chungking_Express.jpg

Trailer

Starring

ChungkingExpress_scene_01.jpg?1236008997
Tony Leung

chungking-express.jpg
Faye Wong

7222_Chungking-express-1.jpg
Brigette Lin and Takeshi Kaneshiro

Faye Wong's Cover of Cranberries Song -- Dream Person

Tarantino's Insight on Chungking Express

'Cause Joker was slow on the uptake

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
Wash on

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    Happy quarter past New Year, Australia!

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    My Sister just called me from 2011.

Sydney looks great this year, apparently.

RMS Oceanic on
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.wav

Jokerman on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    good work, fluffy, but I got it covered. however you should save this for next time.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    BEHOLD YOUR CHAT.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
    edited January 2011
    Sorry Fluffy, my browser shat itself and died for no reason. I see Jeep was on the ball. Next time, though, Chatking Express will return.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
    edited May 2011
    here is your new chat. love it like it was meant to be loved. also answer my question plz:

jacobkosh wrote: »
    ugh, I've got this really uncomfortable feeling in my head, like a pressure in my sinuses

except it's not really a headache, it's more like someone expanded a balloon back there

I keep reflexively swallowing and blowing my nose to clear it but nothing comes out

I hope this isn't, like, a pending stroke

please reassure me or tell me to go to the hospital as applicable

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Winky wrote: »
    I would watch out for girls with Asian in them.

Do you have any Asian in you?

Would you like a little Asian in you?

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    SHE LIVES!

Ahahahahaha I am so happy to see her again <3<3<3<3

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    here is your new chat. love it like it was meant to be loved. also answer my question plz:

ugh, I've got this really uncomfortable feeling in my head, like a pressure in my sinuses

except it's not really a headache, it's more like someone expanded a balloon back there

I keep reflexively swallowing and blowing my nose to clear it but nothing comes out

If you're not in pain and you're not having any major signs of neurological problems (altered vision, confusion, memory loss, dizziness, difficulty walking, slurred speech) you're probably fine.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    edited May 2011
    Feral wrote: »

More concerned with putting a little mulatto in 'em.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    A chat deferred is a chat denied!

Well, shit. What other problems are there?

Too big

Too small

Too dry

It's a jungle down there

It's not a jungle down there but it's growing back and damn girl that chafes

baby your IUD is tearing me up

Too hot

Too cold

just right porridge syndrome

(I may have made a few of those up)

Senjutsu on
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Tony and Faye! This is going to be good.

Also, just don't lift the legs too soon into the sex and you shan't hit the cervix before its ready.

Mim on
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Faye Wong is like the ultimate manic pixie dream girl in that movie.

Robos A Go Go on
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Winky wrote:
    Oh and blood.

I feel like, for one man, I have seen far too much blood come out of vaginas first-hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlAmXGIbo84

moniker on
    edited May 2011

This happened to me on and off for months last year. I'm still alive. So you've at least got six months.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Mazzyx wrote:
    Those few days of heavy flow is like going up the River Nile during the plague of blood.

Only I've never even had sex with a girl while she was on her period.

All of the times I've seen it happen it has definitely been some damage I just inflicted.

And it does not feel good to know that your cock was just an instrument of harm.

Winky on
    edited May 2011

If you're not in pain and you're not having any major signs of neurological problems (altered vision, confusion, memory loss, dizziness, difficulty walking, slurred speech) you're probably fine.

edit: wow I just sneezed and snorted out quite a bit of horrible snot. that must have been it. it feels like the balloon has deflated a bit.

I'm just kind of freaking out because my blood pressure has been on the high side and I don't have the money for a doctor right now and all these nightmare scenarios are presenting themselves.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Winky, this is why you don't wear the condom from 7.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited May 2011

It's not a stroke. I can't say for sure but it sounds like my shitty tree pollen allergy. Take an NSAID like Ibuprofen and it'll probably go away in under 10 minutes.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    edited May 2011
    Senjutsu wrote: »

D:

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I have that feeling a lot jacob. It's just sinus pressure. Have you ever been diagnosed with a deviated septum or anything that can exacerbate a problem like that?

Also I had a former coworker during my gamestop days who had feelings like that. Gradually got worse.

Started getting painful.

Turns out he had a giant congealed wad of snot in his sinus cavity. It was like a brain slug.

Ludious on
    edited May 2011
    Mazzyx wrote:
    Those few days of heavy flow is like going up the River Nile during the plague of blood.

All of the times I've seen it happen it has definitely been some damage I just inflicted.

And it does not feel good to know that your cock was just an instrument of harm.

Yeah, penises can be dangerous.

Mim on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2011
    casual eddy- yeah. it seems like saying 'size matters to some people' ends up with you being called bitter towards women or gay men or whatever. it's every bit as valid as being into dimples or straight hair. people like what they like.

Organichu on
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Mazzyx wrote:

Well, think about it Hank. What other weapon does he have against phantom space man?

moniker on
    edited May 2011
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Winky, this is why you don't wear the condom from 7.

Look, I can't help it if the inner wall of the vagina is apparently made of jello.

Winky on
    edited May 2011
    even in the deepest throes of passion I have always been more than happy to just wait out Aunt Flo

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    ugh, too messed up to even vent properly. This evening is a fucking waste.

Silas Brown on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I am man! Fear my fleshy sword!

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Senjutsu wrote: »

D:

There's, like, a thread coming off it that can chafe you raw if the stars align just wrong

Usually it is noticeable before it progresses that far

edit: red wings ain't no thang

Senjutsu on
    edited May 2011
    Mazzyx wrote:

'Cept when you cockslap someone. Then you just feel really proud until you start to question the origin of your erection.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    sometimes you hit a gas pocket

and then you have to clear the room until your eyes stop watering

really kills the mood

skippydumptruck on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Also Jacob, Potassium lowers BP. Eat some bananas.

Or

potassium rocks

Ludious on
  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited May 2011

More concerned with putting a little mulatto in 'em.

Because I just needed the excuse.

Lawndart on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Mazzyx wrote:

winky scissorspenis

skippydumptruck on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Mazzyx wrote:

'Cept when you cockslap someone. Then you just feel really proud until you start to question the origin of your erection.

Ugh, and then you have to apologize to your dad. It's almost not worth the trouble.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    edited May 2011
    even in the deepest throes of passion I have always been more than happy to just wait out Aunt Flo

Why? Those are sometimes the best days to go for it!

Mim on
    edited May 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    I have that feeling a lot jacob. It's just sinus pressure. Have you ever been diagnosed with a deviated septum or anything that can exacerbate a problem like that?

Also I had a former coworker during my gamestop days who had feelings like that. Gradually got worse.

Started getting painful.

Turns out he had a giant congealed wad of snot in his sinus cavity. It was like a brain slug.

I want to get someone to check that shit out as soon as I can. I've had nasal problems all my life and I feel like if I fixed those I'd be a lot healthier overall.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
    edited May 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote:

Yeah, penises can be dangerous.

I am never taking a girl's word for it when she says "fuck me as hard as you can" ever again.

Winky on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2011
    hey jake what are the best wong kar wai movies?

netflix instant has:

fallen angels
    as tears go by
    days of being wild
    happy together
    eros
    ashes of time redux

they dont have chungking express

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.