As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Did anyone else this year at PAX East buy Penny Arcade shoes from TWEAK Footwear?

VraalVraal Registered User new member
edited May 2011 in PAX Archive
My order was confirmed March 13th through e-mail and they still have yet to come. The confirmation mentioned that the shoes may take 6-8 weeks to deliver, and I was okay with that. But not only has that time come and gone they have not responded to the <polite> e-mails I have sent to customer service.

I didn't come here to complain, I am just curious if anyone else who bought from TWEAK is experiencing the same issues.

Vraal on

• Cuddly AardvarkCuddly Aardvark Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I did too. That 6-8 weeks is only for shoes in production. They themselves still haven't received the final shoe to check quality and all that other good stuff. This link shows where they are at with each shoe.

http://www.tweakfootwear.com/news/

I just hope that they come in time for Pax Prime. I will be very disappointed if they don't. The thing that pisses me off a little bit is that the Olga Kay "MOOShoos" came out WAY after the Pax one did, and yet the "Tweak" people have already received them. Oh well, I'm also looking forward to the Sick Puppie shoes. They are my favorite band. Alas they still haven't even launched yet.

Cuddly Aardvark on
  • VraalVraal Registered User new member
    edited May 2011
    Ahh the perfect response, thank you kindly. Wow that is one lengthy ordering process o_O.
    The guys I met at the booth in Boston were cool dudes but sweet jesus their customer service is dead at the wheel. Either way, I'm glad I didn't send an angry e-mail out of frustration or I would have felt like a jackass right now.

Thanks for the reply.

Vraal on
  • Cuddly AardvarkCuddly Aardvark Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Not a problem. Glad I could help.

Cuddly Aardvark on
  • Joset305Joset305 Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm guessing the shoes are being delivered today no joke lol plz notice this is only an estimate

Joset305 on
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I can't help but giggle at the fact that the OP's name almost sounds like "viral" depending on how you choose to pronounce it.

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png