As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

All those wonderful things we stuff in our cock-holes

StaleStale Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Social Entropy++
I had a culinary epiphany tonight.

I need some test cooks for a new BBQ rib, pull, and chicken recipe.

Also lets talk food. What are you cooking? It's nowhere near as good as what these lucky folks will be, but who gives a fuck.

FOOD.

fat_kid.jpg

easysig2.jpg
Stale on

• Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Thought this would be a kink thread

Sad

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    we can make it about sounding if you'd rather

I still need test cooks

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    i made this chicken tortilla soup recently: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/01/chicken-tortilla-soup/

it was so so so good

satansfingers on
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Send me your foods, I will taste-test them

Sheri on
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    By test cooks do you mean people to eat your food.

Man I wish I lived near enough to you to do that

Best job ever.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Send me your foods, I will put them in my dick.

Kadith on
    zkHcp.jpg
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2011
    Thread title is misleading.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited May 2011
    sounding off

Garlic Bread on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    man i made pasta when I should have made rice

pasta, you are becoming more and more worthless to me

KalTorak on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Throw some recipes up and I'll that either Mori or myself makes at least one of them.

Ya' know, as long as its cheap. Because I'm poor.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    thread title makes me physically cringe

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2011
    Pasta can never be worthless.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Congrats on ending your chemo therapy you cocky cook!

mensch-o-matic on
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Kadith wrote: »
    Send me your foods, I will put them in my dick.

Send me your dicks, I will put them in my food.

ff-ff-ff-ff-ff-ff-ff-ff

Butler on
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I made a some teryakii marinaded chicken breasts the other day.

Hey it's better than the crap I usually eat!

Also I might be interested in working with some chicken.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    If I ever go to a developed East Asian country I'll probably spend a thousand dollars on snackfoods based on their colorful wrappers alone

mensch-o-matic on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Veretas wrote: »
    thread title makes me physically cringe

seriously

when you use the phrase "cock-hole," a mouth is not the first thing I think of

KalTorak on
    edited May 2011
    If I ever go to a developed East Asian country I'll probably spend a thousand dollars on snackfoods based on their colorful wrappers alone

odd-kit-kat-flavors-of-japan.jpg

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I really need to start cooking more instead of eating popcorn and cereal.

Gonna make some fried rice tomorrow. Get some chicken breasts and bacon all up in it. maybe some vegetables.

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
    edited May 2011
    Someone give me a good basic baked chicken recipe?

Right now I just throw all the seasoning on, soak it for the night and then bake it.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Dammit Nestle you've been holding out on us. The western world has a right to eagle-flavoured Kit Kats.

Butler on
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Someone give me a good basic baked chicken recipe?

Right now I just throw all the seasoning on, soak it for the night and then bake it.

flour then eggs and then bread crumbs?

I like me some breaded chickens.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'll take one box of Space Invaders and one box of...Midnight Eagle

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Can we get something cooking in Atlanta over Memorial Day weekend?

Jigrah on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2011
    i'd like to get some advice on what kinds of foods i can make all at once and then eat gradually throughout a few days

with school back up i'm going to be home hardly ever and needing to eat 2-3 times a day outside of the house, i'd like to do that cheaply

Orikaeshigitae on
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    this fried mozzarella stick recipe inspired me to start making mozzarella bites with all sorts of fancy cheeses i bought from cheesestique, this amazing cheese place near me. it has been awesome. panko for life

love pioneer woman so bad, wanna try this sour cream noodle bake this weekend

also, i recently tried deep frying an aero bar and it did not go well, at all

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    My favorite easy thing to cook is mac & cheese + chopped up jalapeno sausage + green beans all mixed up in a bowl

nom nom nom

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • BEARDBEARD Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Velveeta Cheese: The best cheese? It is certainly up there

BEARD on
    edited May 2011
    i'd like to get some advice on what kinds of foods i can make all at once and then eat gradually throughout a few days

with school back up i'm going to be home hardly ever and needing to eat 2-3 times a day outside of the house, i'd like to do that cheaply

1 carton egg whites.
    1 large can black or garbonzo beans
    1 bag frozen spinich
    2 bags frozen veggie medley
    1 large can mushrooms
    4 cloves minced garlic

Drain shrooms and beans, toss in a saucepan with olive oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flake. saute for 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat. add garlic, stir, let cook another minute. Set aside to cool.

Get out 5 identical ziplock containers or similar plastic containers with lids. add a layer of spinich and a larger layer of veggies to each. Once cooled a bit, add the beans and shrooms evenly. Lid up, and toss in the bottom of your fridge.

When you want to eat, pull out a container, pour in about 1/2 cup of egg whites and replace the lid lightly, don't secure it. microwave for 4 minutes.

voila. Instant. Healthy. Filling. Cheap as shit like whoa.

P.S. those egg whites in a carton will last a long time, really good shelf life on those, and the containers will keep a week easy.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
    edited May 2011
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Can we get something cooking in Atlanta over Memorial Day weekend?

I think we can get that going

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I've been wanting to make this Roasted Tomato pasta sauce for a few weeks but I can never find good canned tomatoes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUJcgoUzQxE
    There's an Italian Deli I know of that probably has some. I should go there. Get a meatball sandwich while I'm there.

#pipe on
    edited May 2011
    Heres one I'd like feedback on. I'm thinking this will work as wings, or even strips/tenders. Requires a trip to your ethnic market, but most good food does.

18-24 Chicken Wings or 8-12 tenders

1/2 cup minced fresh thyme
    1/2 cup minced fresh basil
    1/2 cup minced cilnatro
    1/2 cup minced onion
    1/2 cup lime juice
    1/4 cup white vinegar
    6 cloves minced garlic

combine in a large ziploc bag and add chicken. distribute evenly and place in the bottom of your fridge for at least 4 hours.

In a large heavy pot, or deep fryer, bring plenty of corn or peanut oil to 350 degrees.

While that is coming up, in a large sauce pan bring together

1 cup tamarind paste
    1/2 cup chopped scallions
    1/3 cup honey
    1/4 cup water
    2 tablespoon minced garlic
    2 teaspoon garam masala
    1 tablespoon kosher salt
    1/2 teaspoon cumin
    1/2 teaspoon cayenne

Bring this to a simmer and set aside

Once the oil is up to temp, fry the wings in batches. cook time will vary, but shouldn't take more than 10-12 minutes or so, you are looking for crisp skin, do not overcrowd the oil. As they come out, pat dry, toss in the sauce, and devour.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Anyone got a good simple dish using fresh morels?

I usually make fettuccine alfredo con fungi when I have a lot but I'd like to try something different. Hopefully something that is hard to screw up because I'll have to eat it no matter what.

Foolproof on
    edited May 2011
    we always bread them and fried em.

also sauted em in garlic butter

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Last week I made Rachel and myself a nice dinner - vichyssoise, Moroccan carrot salad, Persian baked rice, and lamb chops with a mint jelly crust

It all came out pretty great. The baked rice was nice and buttery but didn't have a whole lot of flavor otherwise, but it cooked pretty well. I was especially happy with how the lamb chops turned out.

All the recipes were from a book I got recently, about making foods with 3-4 ingredients (not counting stuff they expect you to have in your kitchen, like cooking oil or salt and pepper).

For mother's day I made my mom the carrot salad and a mushroom risotto, which also came out great, and an apple pie for dessert, which came out well despite being full of apple juice at the end of it. I even made my own dough for the pie crust, which came out as perfect as I'd hoped it would.

Moriveth on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Stale wrote: »
    Heres one I'd like feedback on. I'm thinking this will work as wings, or even strips/tenders. Requires a trip to your ethnic market, but most good food does.

18-24 Chicken Wings or 8-12 tenders

1/2 cup minced fresh thyme
    1/2 cup minced fresh basil
    1/2 cup minced cilnatro
    1/2 cup minced onion
    1/2 cup lime juice
    1/4 cup white vinegar
    6 cloves minced garlic

combine in a large ziploc bag and add chicken. distribute evenly and place in the bottom of your fridge for at least 4 hours.

In a large heavy pot, or deep fryer, bring plenty of corn or peanut oil to 350 degrees.

While that is coming up, in a large sauce pan bring together

1 cup tamarind paste
    1/2 cup chopped scallions
    1/3 cup honey
    1/4 cup water
    2 tablespoon minced garlic
    2 teaspoon garam masala
    1 tablespoon kosher salt
    1/2 teaspoon cumin
    1/2 teaspoon cayenne

Bring this to a simmer and set aside

Once the oil is up to temp, fry the wings in batches. cook time will vary, but shouldn't take more than 10-12 minutes or so, you are looking for crisp skin, do not overcrowd the oil. As they come out, pat dry, toss in the sauce, and devour.

Oh dang, we have most of the principal ingredients for this. I know what I'm gonna make this weekend.

Moriveth on
  • FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I just finished getting the garden ready tonight. My gf makes great pepper, tomato, and marinated beef dish so we will be planting peppers and tomatoes. We got potted basil started so cucumbers will probably get planted too.

Any other recipes that we can crop ingredients to use?

Foolproof on
  • OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm making Injera and Wot for my spanish class on friday (the unit is on foods so we have to be able to translate the preparation and such of it so it doesn't have to be spanish related foods).

It will be the only thing I'll eat since everyone else is making fucking cookies.

God damn it people.

Oghulk on
    edited May 2011
    you may have to play with the honey and water to get the right consistency. not positive, I'm making this in my head.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
    edited May 2011
    Stale wrote: »
    you may have to play with the honey and water to get the right consistency. not positive, I'm making this in my head.

I'll report back when I make 'em.

Moriveth on
This discussion has been closed.