As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 and Thread All Over...Too...

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Why the Chatot ban? No desire to use him but he looks inoffensive enough.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    glithert wrote: »
    This Friday or after, does anyone have a larvitar, aron, or shieldon that knows stealth rock that I could borrow?
    Yeah, I have some larvitars left over from breeding. I have to go to work now, but I'll be at my PC again tonight (EU timezone).

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • ChenChen Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    If it's doubles only and somebody has to use Gravity at the right time then I don't think its an issue for this singles tourney.

But i'm not really trying to make an argument to unban it. I was just curious.
    Why the Chatot ban? No desire to use him but he looks inoffensive enough.
    Sky Drop and Chatter (along with Chatot for some reason) are banned by Nintendo themselves. There's nothing we can do about it and unban them for flat battles. Sky Drop because it's apparently glitchy and Chatter because it can record offensive language.

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    RockinX wrote: »
    Spoit wrote: »
    How many EV points do those berries remove? I have a feeling it's 10. I need to use a few myself.

Mech I can get you a Scyther for a Trapinch. This for your Black cartrdige?

If it's more than 100, the first one drops it to 100 from wherever it was. Otherwise, it's 10, yes

That's just for the fourth gen. They changed it so that it invariably removes 10 EVs regardless of how many it has.

Cool, thanks.

In that case, next time I get on the Dream World I can import a Kelpsy Berry for you, knightblade.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • knightblade87knightblade87 Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2011
    How many EV points do those berries remove? I have a feeling it's 10. I need to use a few myself.

Mech I can get you a Scyther for a Trapinch. This for your Black cartrdige?

If it's more than 100, the first one drops it to 100 from wherever it was. Otherwise, it's 10, yes

That's just for the fourth gen. They changed it so that it invariably removes 10 EVs regardless of how many it has.

Cool, thanks.

In that case, next time I get on the Dream World I can import a Kelpsy Berry for you, knightblade.

thanks, so how do i give you my house for dream world agein? just post friend code i assume.

knightblade87 on
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'll bring the berry to my cartridge and we can do an in-game trade.

0261-0244-4393 for when we do do it.

PaperLuigi44 on
    edited May 2011
    I'm up for tournament times. I may need to train a few more pokes though. Currently my team of six would be the three I can actually use and another three just to look scary on the picking screen. This tactic may not work in a best of three situation.

I quite like the idea of having two entirely different teams of three in the stable. Lure them in with a sandstorm team and switch to a rain dance team for match 2.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
    edited May 2011
    By the time this excursion for a TM is done I should have 5 out of 6 ready. Thank god for Pokerus.

PaperLuigi44 on
    edited May 2011
    friendcode is 0175-0578-8851, i can offer something to you, i only have a handful of dreamworld pokes though.

i am log on now.

knightblade87 on
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2011
    Finished EV training on the subway this morning, now just have to get 20 more levels before Heracross has all of his moves.

Vanguard on
  • ZombiewskiZombiewski New JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    So I'm trying to breed a Wingull with Soak. I've got my male Psyduck with Soak ('cause males pass on moves), my female Wingull (which determines species), and no Soak on the babies. Serebii says it's Pelipper that learns Soak at level 1, so do I have to evolve the Wingull first or something? Or am I just missing something else altogether?

Zombiewski on
    Soul Silver FC: 0045 5822 7430, White FC: 0175 2366 9720, White 2 FC: 1636 2031 2006
    My NES blog and my Pokemon Snap tumblr.
    edited May 2011
    Soak isn't an egg move for wingull. If it's learned by Pelipper at an earlier level than its evolution then you need to let it evolve and get it from the move rememberer.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • ZombiewskiZombiewski New JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Soak isn't an egg move for wingull. If it's learned by Pelipper at an earlier level than its evolution then you need to let it evolve and get it from the move rememberer.

Thanks. I thought it might be something like that.

Side note: how on earth am I supposed to fight Ducklett? I can't faint something that waves to me in the most friendly of manners.

Zombiewski on
    Soul Silver FC: 0045 5822 7430, White FC: 0175 2366 9720, White 2 FC: 1636 2031 2006
    My NES blog and my Pokemon Snap tumblr.
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Zombiewski wrote: »
    Side note: how on earth am I supposed to fight Ducklett? I can't faint something that waves to me in the most friendly of manners.

I always feel a bit guilty when I'm Audino-farming and they use Heal Pulse.

My poke: *WHAM* Take that, you little pink XP-pinata!
    Audino: Why, thank you! Here, let me replenish your health so that you may continue to pummel me without any provocation whatsoever just so you can feast upon my delicious experience-rich flesh!
    Me: :cry:

Vyolynce on
    nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2011
    My favorite way to KO Ducklett is Stone Edge. Nothing like throwing a bunch of rocks at baby ducks to put a smile on your face.

Vanguard on
  • RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Did anyone choose Tepig as their starter? Could I have an offspring of that Tepig?

RockinX on
  • glithertglithert Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    After this Friday I can get you a tepig if you let me borrow one of your flawless Dittos. If no one else can help you by then...

glithert on
  • KoldanarKoldanar Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Did anyone choose Tepig as their starter? Could I have an offspring of that Tepig?

I should be getting one tonight; I'll let you know.

Koldanar on
    3DS friend code : 1375 - 7258 - 4504
    edited May 2011
    After this Friday I can get you a tepig if you let me borrow one of your flawless Dittos. If no one else can help you by then...

I clone them, so you can keep it.
    Koldanar wrote: »

You mean you're buying the other version?

RockinX on
  • KoldanarKoldanar Registered User regular
    edited May 2011

I clone them, so you can keep it.
    Koldanar wrote: »

You mean you're buying the other version?

Nah, I have someone lined up to trade me one for a bred Oshawott.

Koldanar on
    3DS friend code : 1375 - 7258 - 4504
  • DashDash Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I chose the pig, and now never use him:( I can breed you up a Tepig or two if you like.

BTW is anyone else planning on going to the VGC in Seattle? I went with my nephew last year and it was a blast. Plenty of kids for sure but much more varied age group than I expected and really no creepy types that I could see. Considering even entering the competition this time, as maybe with a ruleset of only new pokes and everyone having to earn BP items all over I might have a chance! Awesome and well-run event. Too bad it's not in Seattle Center this year, as I kinda get sick of the Washington State Convention Center used for like everything, but hey.

Dash on
    3DS FC: 1547-5192-0677
    Pokemon Y
    Username 360/PS3/Wii U : Dasherino
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Chatot got banned because of Chatter? When did this happen? Details anywhere?

silence1186 on
    edited May 2011
    Dash wrote: »
    I chose the pig, and now never use him:( I can breed you up a Tepig or two if you like.

BTW is anyone else planning on going to the VGC in Seattle? I went with my nephew last year and it was a blast. Plenty of kids for sure but much more varied age group than I expected and really no creepy types that I could see. Considering even entering the competition this time, as maybe with a ruleset of only new pokes and everyone having to earn BP items all over I might have a chance! Awesome and well-run event. Too bad it's not in Seattle Center this year, as I kinda get sick of the Washington State Convention Center used for like everything, but hey.

I bred some pokés that could be useful for the VGCs. Two Audinos and two Solosis and caught Terrakion, Cobalion and three Frillish. If you would like to have them, I can send them your way.

"Fuck!", "poop!", "dick!", "ass!".

RockinX on
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011

"Fuck!", "poop!", "dick!", "ass!".

Oh internet, when will you grow up.

silence1186 on
    edited May 2011
    friendcode is 0175-0578-8851, i can offer something to you, i only have a handful of dreamworld pokes though.

i am log on now.

I still have to wait for my DW to open up again, so it'll be a few hours.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I can't wait to join the rest of you in the trading world, I just made it to Mistralton, after about sixteen hours of gameplay (it took way too long to capture that Sigilyph).

Right now Tynamo is being a bitch to find and capture.

DoctorArch on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
    edited May 2011
    Tynamo is a 2-8% chance, if you want I could breed you one and save you the trouble.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm on the floor with the 8% range now.

Thanks for the offer, and I may take you up on it later. Right now it gives grinding a purpose, so that will help stave off bordome for a while. Now that I think about it, it's still better than trying to get Feebas in Sapphire. Many nights spent riding public transportation went into my Milotic.

DoctorArch on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Dash, if you haven't gotten the egg yet, I have a spare tepig I can give to rockinx

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
    edited May 2011

i am log on now.

I still have to wait for my DW to open up again, so it'll be a few hours.

ya i didn't read that it in dreamworld still, i can wait, it only 4 attack ev's i can still train out S.atk

knightblade87 on
    edited May 2011
    Dash, if you haven't gotten the egg yet, I have a spare tepig I can give to rockinx

Anything you'd like to have?

Dash, I'll give you the Ditto, you don't have to get the Tepig.

RockinX on
    edited May 2011
    Whatever you have on hand. Surprise me :mrgreen:

Going on

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
    edited May 2011
    Whatever you have on hand. Surprise me :mrgreen:

Alright. See you on. Just to clarify, is this Tepig is an offspring of your starter Tepig?

RockinX on
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, and the ditto you gave me

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
    edited May 2011
    Haha, and shiny, even!

Oh, Comm error =(

Edit: Thanks!

RockinX on
    edited May 2011
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    I'm on the floor with the 8% range now.

Thanks for the offer, and I may take you up on it later. Right now it gives grinding a purpose, so that will help stave off bordome for a while. Now that I think about it, it's still better than trying to get Feebas in Sapphire. Many nights spent riding public transportation went into my Milotic.

Cool, let me know if you change your mind.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Want to make that trade?

Mechanical on
    edited May 2011
    Sure.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Er, have your FC on hand?

Mechanical on
    edited May 2011
    0261-0244-4393

PaperLuigi44 on
This discussion has been closed.