As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] What Are All These Buttons, Paladin Thread?

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Okay, that gives me some stuff to work on, thanks to you both.

And Salvation, judging does return mana - it makes all the difference, really. When I was raid healing, though, the 1 sec GCD from the judge would seriously put me behind in healing the tank, so I wondered. I'll have to practice, I guess, because I know I can do better.

Nova_C on
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Okay, that gives me some stuff to work on, thanks to you both.

And Salvation, judging does return mana - it makes all the difference, really. When I was raid healing, though, the 1 sec GCD from the judge would seriously put me behind in healing the tank, so I wondered. I'll have to practice, I guess, because I know I can do better.

Disclaimer: I am mostly a tank. I've successfully healed on Halfus, V&T, Council, Conclave, Magmaw, and Omnitron, though.

Salvation122 on
  • ReleRele Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Any hints for a lowbie prot? At 43, full plate with a stamina and spirit bonuses, and doing well with most dungeons, but it seems like unleashing seals, AS, Consecretion, and Holy Wrath are having trouble holding aggro. It's gotten to the point that I have to toss out exorcism and WoG on myself just to grab some mobs

Rele on
  • GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Spirit is completely useless for tanks. If you have problems with aggro generation, grab more strength, expertise, hit.

You want to get in the habit of pressing Hammer of the Righteous, then another ability, then Hammer again and so on. Every second button press should be HotR (or Crusader Strike on single target). And after 3 Holy Power, you use that for Shield of the Righteous.

You shouldn't use Exorcism, because you don't swing your weapon while casting, the tradeoff is not worth it.

Grobian on
  • DkarrdeDkarrde Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Speaking of the hammer/filler/hammer rotation, at higher levels, do people just throw in Avenger's Shield whenever it's up? The proc function seems like that would make it the ideal thing to do, otherwise procs get wasted. For my tank, at least, the damage from AS is almost as much as a 3-charge Shield of the Righteous.

Dkarrde on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToddJewellToddJewell Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    also as Holy -- I don't even have flash of light bound, it is so mana intensive it just isn't worth it.

Lots of haste will help speed up your cast times and get extra ticks from Holy Radiance. If your gear doesnt have spirit, reforge to spirit, if it doesnt have haste reforge to haste. Get rid of mastery first.

ToddJewell on
  • ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Dkarrde wrote: »
    Speaking of the hammer/filler/hammer rotation, at higher levels, do people just throw in Avenger's Shield whenever it's up? The proc function seems like that would make it the ideal thing to do, otherwise procs get wasted. For my tank, at least, the damage from AS is almost as much as a 3-charge Shield of the Righteous.

I toss Avenger's Shield on CD, I can't see any reason not to. AS being on the GCD makes it unreliable as an interrupt and with Rebuke being baseline there's no reason to save it for interrupting.

I usually do something like HoR -> AS -> HoR -> Judgement -> HoR -> SotR or HoG (depending on whether I need the heal or not). If I get a Grand Crusader proc I'll just fit in the AS after my next HoR, and when Judgement comes off of CD I'll fit that in between HoRs.

I also sometimes use Exorcism as a pulling tool. Mainly I use it to pull bosses and I frontload threat with it. Divine Plea (3 HoPo) -> Exorcism -> AS to pull a boss and then run up and SotR. The only other times I use exorcism is pulling AoE packs. Let's say for example I have a group of 4 mobs, I'll Exorcism one of them on one end and then I'll Avenger's Shield on the other side and hit the remaining three mobs, that way I have threat on all of them. Other than those situations, I never use Exorcism while tanking.

Also, quick question. If I'm tanking a single mob (usually bosses) I use CS over HoR as it looks like it does more damage (thus more threat), or am I missing something and I should use my Hammer of Loud Noises all the time?

Zomro on
  • Crazy LarryCrazy Larry Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm new to tanking as a Paladin (new to WoW in general) and could use some tips. My first dungeon last night (Shadowfang Keep) was a bit rough at the start, although it evened out after a while (might have helped that we picked up a new healer and better DPS halfway through.) I've tanked in an MMORPG before (FFXI), so I understand the basics of threat generation and holding aggro. What I'm not used to is how hectic these fights get and keeping track of all of the adds and such. I'm sure just lack of experience with this kind of tanking is the biggest issue, but any pointers are welcome.

Oh, and I could use some advice on what stats to emphasize on gear and which talents to emphasize (Protection, obviously) too.

Crazy Larry on
  • fortyforty Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm new to tanking as a Paladin (new to WoW in general) and could use some tips. My first dungeon last night (Shadowfang Keep) was a bit rough at the start, although it evened out after a while (might have helped that we picked up a new healer and better DPS halfway through.) I've tanked in an MMORPG before (FFXI), so I understand the basics of threat generation and holding aggro. What I'm not used to is how hectic these fights get and keeping track of all of the adds and such. I'm sure just lack of experience with this kind of tanking is the biggest issue, but any pointers are welcome.

Oh, and I could use some advice on what stats to emphasize on gear and which talents to emphasize (Protection, obviously) too.
    While leveling up, just use whatever piece has the highest stamina/strength/item level. At 85 it gets more complicated, but you won't have to worry about that for a while.

forty on
    edited March 2011
    Hey, so, I don't think I'm really understanding pally healing. Supposedly Holy Light is the main spell to cast, but at 8K or so a heal, it seems woefully underpowered. I get 30K off Divine Light and sometimes even that's not enough to really keep up with the burst damage tanks take. I feel especially useless in raids because at 81K I go out of mana all the time. Every time I try to google pally healing or whatever all I get are pages written about pally healing in the Cata beta, which I'm not sure is still relevant. Any help?
    81k mana? Frankly it sounds like you're undergeared for raid healing, unless your gear is decent level and you're just not gemming/enchanting with enough int. What's your gear like? Are there still quite a few upgrades available in heroics/exalted reps?

forty on
    edited March 2011
    forty wrote: »
    Hey, so, I don't think I'm really understanding pally healing. Supposedly Holy Light is the main spell to cast, but at 8K or so a heal, it seems woefully underpowered. I get 30K off Divine Light and sometimes even that's not enough to really keep up with the burst damage tanks take. I feel especially useless in raids because at 81K I go out of mana all the time. Every time I try to google pally healing or whatever all I get are pages written about pally healing in the Cata beta, which I'm not sure is still relevant. Any help?
    81k mana? Frankly it sounds like you're undergeared for raid healing, unless your gear is decent level and you're just not gemming/enchanting with enough int. What's your gear like? Are there still quite a few upgrades available in heroics/exalted reps?

I hit ilevel 346 today. Not much for upgrades anymore. I'm gemming for int and spr. I have one piece enchanted, I guess I can look at doing more of that.

EDIT: I heal any of the heroics just fine unless the tank is an idiot. Hell, even sometimes if they are. Haste may be something I need to look at as well.

Nova_C on
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Rele wrote: »
    Any hints for a lowbie prot? At 43, full plate with a stamina and spirit bonuses, and doing well with most dungeons, but it seems like unleashing seals, AS, Consecretion, and Holy Wrath are having trouble holding aggro. It's gotten to the point that I have to toss out exorcism and WoG on myself just to grab some mobs
    I'm new to tanking as a Paladin (new to WoW in general) and could use some tips. My first dungeon last night (Shadowfang Keep) was a bit rough at the start, although it evened out after a while (might have helped that we picked up a new healer and better DPS halfway through.)

As forty said, for low-level tanking, you want Stamina and Strength, first and foremost, and then Dodge or Parry (though these will be less common on low-level items). Spirit and Intellect are completely useless to you; give them a pass.

Maintaining aggro can be hard if your DPSers open up with AoE stuff too early, so if you notice that bad guys are escaping from you, this might be a cause.

Always make sure you've got Righteous Fury up; it's easy to forget to turn it on. :D I added it to the list of buffs for HealBot to track so that I never forget it again. Healbot is, otherwise, a fantastic add-on to grab because, among other things, it makes it easy to use Righteous Defense without switching targets.

Learn to use your targeting marks early, and you won't have a problem with them later on. I rebound them to my keypad, so that keypad 0 puts a skull on my target, 1 puts a cross, etc. Remind everyone, at the start of the dungeon, to focus on skull first, then cross, and that should help everyone stay on the same page. (This use of the marks is, AFAICT, universal.) Additionally, learn the most common marks for various crowd control abilities - the moon symbol usually means polymorph for mages, the blue square is frost trap for hunters, etc. Some servers vary in what the other marks mean, but those are pretty consistent.

The best tanking seal is Seal of Truth; until you learn that one, go with Righteousness. You might, later on, need to switch to Seal of Insight for certain fights, but its not necessary at low levels and will reduce your threat generation.

My opening tank gambit is Avenger's Shield followed by a Consecration when the enemies get close, then start with the Hammer of Righteousness or Crusader Strike. Most of the time, you can just use HotR once you learn it without worrying about optimization, but later on the superior single-target damage of Crusader Strike will help out. So, practicing switching between them depending on the fight earlier will help you out later on.

Tossing WoG on yourself is perfectly acceptable (and will make your healer happy); later on, you'll get a talent that lets you proc Holy Shield from it, too, making it even better. Unfortunately, it's also getting nerfed in the next patch to have a 20s cooldown, which sucks (especially if you've got Eternal Glory talented).

I never use Exorcism as a tank, not even to pull. I use my Hand of Reckoning if I really need something else, but I'll usually just wait for Avenger's Shield to come off cooldown.

When a fight is ending, try to avoid spending your Holy Power so that you can keep a couple charges stored up going into the next fight. That'll speed up your first full-power Shield of the Righteous and help your early threat generation. I usually try to judge first to get a Sacred Duty proc in before using SotR, but that won't be an issue until much later on. Also later on, you'll be able to start fights by using Divine Plea which, with the Shield of the Templar talents, will give you three free HoPo to start off, making it less important to save some HoPo from the previous fight.

So, anyway, hope this helps!

Elvenshae on
    edited March 2011
    How long does HoPo last when out of combat?

forty on
    edited March 2011
    You lose 1 point every ... hrm, about 15-20s or so. Something like that, anyway.

If you aren't stopping for an OOM healer or an OOM DPS, you can carry a full or 2-point charge between fights pretty easily.

Elvenshae on
  • troublebrewingtroublebrewing Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    any guides for gearing up for tanking? I'm interested in what items are great to spend my points on first, which rep items are good, items to look for in instances, etc.

troublebrewing on
    edited March 2011
    any guides for gearing up for tanking? I'm interested in what items are great to spend my points on first, which rep items are good, items to look for in instances, etc.

As always, Maintankadin has the goods.

Salvation122 on
  • SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    forty wrote: »

I hit ilevel 346 today. Not much for upgrades anymore. I'm gemming for int and spr. I have one piece enchanted, I guess I can look at doing more of that.

EDIT: I heal any of the heroics just fine unless the tank is an idiot. Hell, even sometimes if they are. Haste may be something I need to look at as well.

Is that 81K buffed or unbuffed? I'm by no means the guru of pally healing, but I usually cast:

Holy Shock on CD, Judge on CD, WoG at 3 stacks, chain cast Holy Light, Flash Heal if they get bursted, Divine Light when Infusion procs. Divine Radiance if we're grouped up.

I don't usually run out of mana, if I use judgement and Divine Plea well, and I'm at around 82K unbuffed.

SuperRuper on
    steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • troublebrewingtroublebrewing Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    thanks!

is 333 gear good enough to tank regs? heroics?

[edit] nevermind, info is in link! haha

wow, this is really thorough.

troublebrewing on
    edited March 2011

Haste is huge -- Int > spirit > haste ... you want haste to a) get more ticks out of divine rad b) speed up your heals. More heals = more throughput

Also, you should always have your gear enchanted -- enchants are so cheap nowadays [most enchants on my server on are the AH for less than the materials to make the enchant]. You don't have to go with the maelstrom enchants but you should definitely be fully enchanted.

judge on cooldown, holy shock on cooldown, WoG/LoD can be done whenever you want, it is a static heal -- the only issue is wasting a GCD, you don't waste healing and it is better than losing HoP by shocking when it is full

for reference unbuffed at i348: 89119 mana, 6001 spellpower, 2498 combat regen, 13.40% haste, 12.44% crit

ToddJewell on
  • pollofacepolloface Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Man eye for an eye is a nice little gem for some fights, did Chimaeron tonight, 100k+ procs!

polloface on
  • SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    ToddJewell wrote: »

Haste is huge -- Int > spirit > haste ... you want haste to a) get more ticks out of divine rad b) speed up your heals. More heals = more throughput

Also, you should always have your gear enchanted -- enchants are so cheap nowadays [most enchants on my server on are the AH for less than the materials to make the enchant]. You don't have to go with the maelstrom enchants but you should definitely be fully enchanted.

judge on cooldown, holy shock on cooldown, WoG/LoD can be done whenever you want, it is a static heal -- the only issue is wasting a GCD, you don't waste healing and it is better than losing HoP by shocking when it is full

for reference unbuffed at i348: 89119 mana, 6001 spellpower, 2498 combat regen, 13.40% haste, 12.44% crit

How'd you get that much haste on your gear, through enchants? I have 647 haste rating and only 5.05% haste.

SuperRuper on
    steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
    edited April 2011
    I'm now at ilevel 348, 76K mana unbuffed (I have all stam/int/spr gear, gemmed for int and spr, no enchants, forgot to do that, will do that today). I reforged for haste and it's better, but everyone, and I mean everyone keeps saying Holy Light.

I. Don't. Get. It.

My Holy light heals for 8K. Nothing survives me spamming it. Nothing. It is not a heal I can use. Divine Heal is the only heal that keeps up with any tank I run with, pug, guildie, whatever. For reference, my Divine Heal is healing for over 30K, crits for almost 50K. And Holy light gives me 8.

EDIT: Okay, maybe I won't be getting enchants today. Apparently they're really expensive. I'm looking at 1K gold+ for any enchant appropriate to level 85. Hell, enchants that have lesser effects for people over 60 are 600g.

Nova_C on
  • ErandusErandus Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm now at ilevel 348, 76K mana unbuffed (I have all stam/int/spr gear, gemmed for int and spr, no enchants, forgot to do that, will do that today). I reforged for haste and it's better, but everyone, and I mean everyone keeps saying Holy Light.

I. Don't. Get. It.

My Holy light heals for 8K. Nothing survives me spamming it. Nothing. It is not a heal I can use. Divine Heal is the only heal that keeps up with any tank I run with, pug, guildie, whatever. For reference, my Divine Heal is healing for over 30K, crits for almost 50K. And Holy light gives me 8..

This is why I quit healing and re-specced to Ret (which I also blow at). Everyone says use Holy Light as your main heal, and to spam it. Well, by the 3rd time I've cast it (along with a holy shock), the tank is almost dead and I'm swapping to other heals for nearly the duration of the fight just to break even, which means I'm running out of mana like a boss. I just don't get how holy light is even remotely a viable spell.

Fuck it. Prot 4 life.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Well, if the tank is getting beat on so bad that judging on cooldown doesn't kill him (This is what was happening during raiding, though), my mana will go very far. I've kept up during some pretty bad heroic boss fights, in particular one fight with Beauty that went very wrong and took bloody forever. Judging plus Divine Plea when it's up is actually really good when you cast only Divine Light + the instants.

But even that 1 second GCD got tanks killed when I tried raid healing. If I can't do anything but heal as fast as possible my mana goes out in seconds.

My main spec is actually Ret - Ret has been the most fun I've had in WoW ever since 3.0 dropped and it continues to be my desired spec but fuck 45 - 60 min heroic queues. I get in in 2 min with a healer.

Nova_C on
    edited April 2011

I. Don't. Get. It.

My Holy light heals for 8K. Nothing survives me spamming it. Nothing. It is not a heal I can use. Divine Heal is the only heal that keeps up with any tank I run with, pug, guildie, whatever. For reference, my Divine Heal is healing for over 30K, crits for almost 50K. And Holy light gives me 8.

EDIT: Okay, maybe I won't be getting enchants today. Apparently they're really expensive. I'm looking at 1K gold+ for any enchant appropriate to level 85. Hell, enchants that have lesser effects for people over 60 are 600g.
    You shouldn't /spam/ Divine Light, but it should be your main heal on the tank. Holy Light is what you use when damage is low and on non-tanks.

Nothing will one-shot a (geared) tank, so remember that your job is to keep them /alive,/ not at 100% HP. Let Beacon do some of the work while you keep people from biting it during AoE damage (Light of Dawn and Hand of Radiance are particularly good for this), then smack him with a Divine Light.

Also remember that fight mechanics matter in Cata. If someone is standing in the bad, they're going to fucking die, and it's not your fault. If someone simply insists on standing in it, let them die and keep the non-idiots alive. Additionally, CC matters on trash pulls until the healer and tank are at about 350 ilvl. If the group insists on facepulling and trying to AoE, the group is going to wipe. This is also not your fault.

Salvation122 on
    edited April 2011
    But even that 1 second GCD got tanks killed when I tried raid healing.
    Then someone is doing something wrong. Tanks should always have hots up from other healers which will afford you a GCD unless the tank is massively undergeared or they're a Druid or DK and got massively unlucky with their absorption.

Salvation122 on
  • HedwirezHedwirez Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

As always, Maintankadin has the goods.

Does anyone have a similarly awesome list for holy and ret?

Hedwirez on
    edited April 2011
    How'd you get that much haste on your gear, through enchants? I have 647 haste rating and only 5.05% haste

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/suramar/edendes/advanced

I reforge to everything that isn't spirit to haste and some enchants are haste, but definitely not all.
    +779 Intellect
    +250 Haste Rating
    +155 Spirit
    +60 Crit Rating

Reforging
    +191 Haste Rating
    +81 Spirit

For heroics it is mostly holy light / holy shock / wog [lod] with the occasional divine light if they get hit pretty hard. I really don't have to use divine light all that much unless I am raiding. I was always oom when doing heroics for the first 3-4 heroics I ran, but now they are pretty easy even when people insist on aoe'n everything. I had a 25 minute lost city run yesterday where none of the dps were above 9k and the tank didn't seem to know the bosses all too well. One death was a rogue who got stunned in the crocs tail area and I had to heal the tank and couldn't get a heal to him fast enough. He always seems to die once when I group with him so I just chalk it up to his inevitable death.

ToddJewell on
  • EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Can someone point me to a Best In Slot guide for Ret Paladins now that Haste is not what I want. I just started back after 3 months and things have changed.

Esh on
  • AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Esh wrote: »
    Can someone point me to a Best In Slot guide for Ret Paladins now that Haste is not what I want. I just started back after 3 months and things have changed.

Pre-raid?

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/paladinretribution#v1

With raids?

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/paladinretribution#v1-o02300s220

Heroic raids?

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/paladinretribution#v1-o02300s210

Though just plugging in your character will give you choices and advise you on reforging.

Aphostile on
    Nothing. Matters.
  • EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Esh wrote: »

Pre-raid?

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/paladinretribution#v1

With raids?

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/paladinretribution#v1-o02300s220

Heroic raids?

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/paladinretribution#v1-o02300s210

Though just plugging in your character will give you choices and advise you on reforging.

Thanks! That's the most helpful thing I've seen in ages.

Esh on
  • sassfactor4sassfactor4 Brooklyn, NYRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    yeah askmrrobot is a constantly open tab for me. A+ resource.

sassfactor4 on
  • SvevinSvevin Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Hey guys. Any holy paladin pvpers here?

Just wondering what you think of my spec: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#scIbkrduuboobZcbM

The biggest question in my mind is if Tower of Radiance is really not worth the 3 pts like I think it is. Also, if beacon of light should be placed on someone other than myself in pvp.

Svevin on
    steam_sig.png
  • NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    So...some interesting stuff in the latest build:

Odd holy pally change and a slight buff.

Prot pallies get another nerf.

Slight buff to ret pallies:
    # Denounce has been redesigned. It still reduces the mana cost of Exorcism. However, it no longer has a chance on Holy Shock of making Exorcism free and instant. Instead, it has a 50/100% chance to prevent the Exorcism target from causing critical effects for the next 6 seconds. This effect can be dispelled.

# Holy Shock mana cost has been decreased to 7% of base mana, down from 8%.

Holy Shield now increases block chance by 5% while active, instead of increasing the amount of damage blocked by 10%.

Selfless Healer can no longer be dispelled and cannot be stolen via Spellsteal; and, in addition to its current effects, it lowers the cooldown of Word of Glory by 5/10 seconds.

Nobody on
  • CasedOutCasedOut Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Nobody wrote: »

# Denounce has been redesigned. It still reduces the mana cost of Exorcism. However, it no longer has a chance on Holy Shock of making Exorcism free and instant. Instead, it has a 50/100% chance to prevent the Exorcism target from causing critical effects for the next 6 seconds. This effect can be dispelled.

Holy Shield now increases block chance by 5% while active, instead of increasing the amount of damage blocked by 10%.

Selfless Healer can no longer be dispelled and cannot be stolen via Spellsteal; and, in addition to its current effects, it lowers the cooldown of Word of Glory by 5/10 seconds.

is this on the PTR?

edit: also as far as im concerned a serious pvp holy pally shouldnt even have denounce, not before and especially not with this new change

CasedOut on
    452773-1.png
    edited May 2011
    Svevin wrote: »
    Hey guys. Any holy paladin pvpers here?

Just wondering what you think of my spec: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#scIbkrduuboobZcbM

The biggest question in my mind is if Tower of Radiance is really not worth the 3 pts like I think it is. Also, if beacon of light should be placed on someone other than myself in pvp.

Ok so looking over your build I would change a few things. Tower of radiance is awesome in arena, you need 3 pts in it for 2v2 as far as I'm concerned. In 2v2 always put beacon on your partner, in 3v3 always put it on someone other than yourself. Generally in BGs I put it on someone else and follow them around. The reason you need tower is because you should be using flash of light and divine light often, thereby generating lots of holy power with tower.

So in order to get tower, I'd take the point you put into denounce and put it in tower. Take the point out of aura mastery ( I personally think aura mastery is not worth it at all, others will disagree, if you find yourself using it a lot and loving it then its up to you). Finally take a point out of paragon of virtue. I find having tower is better than a slightly lower CD on a couple of abilities.

Also, this is more of a personal choice, but I do not have eternal glory and instead I have all 3 pts in divinity. I find that I would rather have the extra 4% healing done and extra 4% to myself. In pvp this translates to 8% more healing if you are healing yourself, and a little more than 4% if you are healing someone else. So would you rather have 4-8% more healing overall, or a 30% chance to not lose holy power? I find the 4-8% healing to be more reliable so I go with it.

CasedOut on
    452773-1.png
  • NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    CasedOut wrote: »

is this on the PTR?

edit: also as far as im concerned a serious pvp holy pally shouldnt even have denounce, not before and especially not with this new change

Yep, this is on the current PTR

Nobody on
    edited May 2011

Dammit. Denouce procs are what makes soloing in Holy mode ... entertaining? viable?.

Oh well.

+5% block chance. On a class whose Mastery bonus is +Block Chance. Stupid.
    Slight buff to ret pallies

Yayness! I love my Selfless Healer spec.

Elvenshae on
    edited May 2011
    Elvenshae wrote: »

Dammit. Denouce procs are what makes soloing in Holy mode ... entertaining? viable?.

Oh well.

there are holy pallys who actually have denounce?

CasedOut on
    452773-1.png
    edited May 2011
    CasedOut wrote: »
    Elvenshae wrote: »

Oh well.

there are holy pallys who actually have denounce?

... yes?

It massively speeds up the soloing process.

Elvenshae on
This discussion has been closed.