As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Looking for Permission to use a comic in a web article

GamerMom1_0GamerMom1_0 Registered User new member
edited May 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
My name is Cathe and I write for GeekMom.com. I am writing a review of the movie "Priest" and was wondering if I may use your comic from May 9th as part of the article (with credit to you and a link to your site, of course).

I couldn't find any contact information or licensing information on the website. Can someone point me in the right direction?

GamerMom1_0 on

• Skoal CatSkoal Cat Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Gabe and Tycho don't read the forum, you are (probably) best off emailing Robert Khoo at [email protected].
    Anyway, this seems like it would also fall under fair use but I'm not sure.

Skoal Cat on
  • UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

if you google hard enough you can find them at their twitter accounts, which might yield results

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2011
    Skoal Cat is correct: the creators of the comic do not read the forums, and Khoo is the correct person to contact.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Skoal CatSkoal Cat Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    ceres wrote: »
    Skoal Cat is correct
    Hello new sig!!

Skoal Cat on
  • GamerMom1_0GamerMom1_0 Registered User new member
    edited May 2011
    Thank you for your help!

GamerMom1_0 on
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2011
    Skoal Cat wrote: »
    ceres wrote: »
    Skoal Cat is correct
    Hello new sig!!

Enjoy it while it lasts.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn