As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Knights of Arcadia Phalla: Night 8: Oh Osa, Where Art Thou?

• Options
    JC of DIJC of DI I think we're fucked up. I know I am.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Well in the interest of not being inactive - I'll thrown in a vote for !T4CT simply because I'm not sure about him, he's the most likely to take the vote off of myself at this point, and I gotta get going soon.

Hopefully if I get back before the vote there will be a firmer straw to grasp at.

JC of DI on
    PJWczLu.png
  • Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Well

If the case against me is just "I'm suspicious" I don't think there's anything I can really do to combat it.

I'm not mafia.

Killing me is detrimental but I don't think it's detrimental in the way everyone thinks it would be.

If you have to lynch me because you're confident that I'm not a villager then I guess you have to do that. Not much for me to say against it.

T4CT on
  • Options
    JC of DIJC of DI I think we're fucked up. I know I am.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Well, in the interest of science...

!T4CT

!The Acquaintance

JC of DI on
    PJWczLu.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Since pharezon got booted I am changing my vote
    !pharezon
    !t4ct

Langly on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    !Osa

!T4CT

I guess if it saves JC lynching me isn't so bad.

T4CT on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I wish you all the best of luck.

T4CT on
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I am so lost, like a leaf in an august windstorm. Suspicion entangles us all. Our sights, our minds.

I fear I shall not return soon enough to have better collected my thoughts and thus I must point a finger in haste. Who am I to judge the quickly painted red? Who am I to tie a rope around one's neck so swiftly?

A man, I am just a man.

And !T4CT, you are a tragedy.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Zonugal are you mafia?

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I'm super stoked to write my farewell post after I see all your reactions

T4CT on
  • Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    Zonugal are you mafia?

That's the first thing I thought too.

Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    Zonugal are you mafia?

No, but thank you for the compliment.

Zonugal on
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    T4CT wrote: »
    A duck! wrote: »
    I put a marker down on T4CT a few days ago, and I'll go back to it because I'm not feeling this "lets vote out less actives" thing just yet.

honestly I would rather have this than us do the vote out less actives thing

it's not like they're not posting, some of the people we're bandwagoning seem like they're just genuinely busy.

T4CT wrote:
    !Osa

!T4CT

Why do you want to save JC so badly?

He may be innocent afterall, but is a quiet villager worth more than a vocal one?

Taya on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    well at this point !T4CT's the one getting lynched so changing my vote doesn't matter. I'm gonna say !Zonugal because that post makes me suspicious.

I would say that you guys should lynch someone who's more likely to be mafia and plague me if you're really that concerned but I don't think there's anyone more likely to be mafia than myself so that's a moot point now.

T4CT on
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm super stoked to write my farewell post after I see all your reactions

This is either very bad or very good.

Dys on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Taya wrote: »
    A duck! wrote: »
    I put a marker down on T4CT a few days ago, and I'll go back to it because I'm not feeling this "lets vote out less actives" thing just yet.

honestly I would rather have this than us do the vote out less actives thing

it's not like they're not posting, some of the people we're bandwagoning seem like they're just genuinely busy.

T4CT wrote:
    !Osa

!T4CT

Why do you want to save JC so badly?

He may be innocent afterall, but is a quiet villager worth more than a vocal one?

Well being a vocal one has made me awfully suspicious

so yes

I'm not particularly afraid of death to be honest.

T4CT on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    !T4CT No sane man does not fear death!

Nah, i'm just fooling, i just need to vote for someone and well, you're as good as anyone else. if this gets you killed i will craft something in your honour.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Melding wrote: »
    !T4CT No sane man does not fear death!

Nah, i'm just fooling, i just need to vote for someone and well, you're as good as anyone else. if this gets you killed i will craft something in your honour.

oh it's going to get me killed, that's assured at this point unless Lawinator has some groundbreaking revelation to swing votes away from me

It's just that one way or another death doesn't really matter to me and I'm far more excited for the unfurled chain of events killing me is going to create

that's going to be super funny and the laughs are worth the lynch to me

e: maybe melt my hammer down and form it into an amulet for somebody to wear.

T4CT on
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Okay, but I meant the actual demon names that he revealed: Deumos Mammon, Broodmother Sin and Melchom Mammon, Sin's Heir. I figured these two were seered but we never got any more information.

Add to that list :

Tarkin Mua’li, The Butcher Knight

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    well at this point !T4CT's the one getting lynched so changing my vote doesn't matter. I'm gonna say !Zonugal because that post makes me suspicious.

The only thing that my post reaks of is theatrics.

Zonugal on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2011
    Oh, so now he has to go and make himself a noble sacrifice. I look like a dick now.

I mean, I did before, but I do now as well.

A duck! on
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    JC of DI wrote: »
    Well, in the interest of science...

!T4CT

!The Acquaintance

I think you meant to switch this around

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    you're going to have bigger concerns than whether or not you look like a dick in 3 hours.

T4CT on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Marth wrote: »
    Spoit wrote: »
    I'm still pretty suspicious of marth. Despite having 90 some posts, this last one is one of the few where he actually seemed to take a stand and offer some real opinions, rather than having some empty statements that make it appear like he's active.

Fairly classic non-villager behavior

This is really a culmination of the past few days. In the end I haven't trusted people who used seers to back up their claims. Not Geebs, not Zay, and now not Lawinator (although in haste I voted for thorgot).

Marth and Melding both are throwing around of lot of accusations. I think we need to watch them closely.

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    if your dying has an adverse effect on the village

and you're not going to tell us what that is before you die

then you are clearly not on our side

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    thorgot wrote: »

yup that's definitely the only explanation

guess you'd better lynch me

T4CT on
  • Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    JC of DI wrote: »
    Marth wrote: »
    Alright, so last night’s shenanigans have been bothering me for a bit. I didn’t understand why thorgot was scapegoated so quickly after Lawinator’s accusations. So I went and looked back at the votes after Lawinator made his claims.
    First, Lawinator says AMP’d is not mafia.

T4CT took his vote off himself and on thorgot

JC of DI voted for thorgot

AMP’d took his vote off monkeyfeet and voted for thorgot

Then T4CT said this
    so at this point while I don't want to seem like I'm pushing a bandwagon I really feel like thorgot's anti-AMP'd votes make him the best candidate for our lynch

and we have 15 minutes

so please fucking hurry
    Lawinator voted for thorgot even though he didn’t think he was mafia.

SLyM voted for thorgot “because he has votes” but doubted we could save AMP’d

Cent retracted AMP’d vote, voted for thorgot; Nirya, theidar and NinjaSquirrel follow

Tommy votes for thorgot but expresses doubts about the whole thing

Zerofill retracts spoit vote, votes for thorgot

After the deadline, other people (including me) take votes off AMP’d and put them on thorgot

This whole thing makes me suspicious of T4CT. He quickly agreed with Lawinator and voted for thorgot because of his anti-AMP’d votes. I don’t buy this reasoning. I would be hesitant to take Lawinator’s sudden accusations as truth and vote for the dude who made a semi-reasoned argument against AMP’d. My voting history shows this.

I believe Lawinator had voted for monkeyfeet before. Why wouldn’t he try and push votes onto monkeyfeet instead of an innocent?

Maybe Lawinator is telling the truth and there are two independent factions. But I think if he were truly a villager he would push to bandwagon on someone he suspects is mafia.

Lawinator actually had intended to push for monkeyfeet, and somewhat mentioned he would be leaning that way in his first post on the matter.

If we were to believe Law's claims, then certainly AMP'd was a target of the mafia. Our leads at that point were the people who were behind the push on AMP'd. That would have been Zay with his seer (already plagued, mind you) and Thorgot with his exceptionally strong post on the subject.

Luckily, things worked out in our favor and we got the mafia with AMP'd after all. I should note that I am just voicing my own thoughts on the situation as it occurred in order to explain why I voted the way I did.

I agree with this, minus the part about AMP'd truly being mafia. If Lawinator is right, there's still a death miller around. But this makes me less suspicious of T4CT.

But if Lawinator was intending to push for monkeyfeet, why wouldn't he vote for him right after he made his claims?

Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2011
    !t4ct

THATS WHATS UP

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011

i was asking you to help your team, if it is your team, not asking you to be smug

if you're mafia, please continue ignoring me

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011

i was asking you to help your team, if it is your team, not asking you to be smug

and i'm saying that making the assumption that i'm allowed to say anything is ridiculous.

T4CT on
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    Okay, but I meant the actual demon names that he revealed: Deumos Mammon, Broodmother Sin and Melchom Mammon, Sin's Heir. I figured these two were seered but we never got any more information.

Add to that list :

Tarkin Mua’li, The Butcher Knight

First of all, that family-murdering son of a bitch is named Tarkin Mua'lib, and he was previewed in the original OP of the signup thread.

Dys on
  • Options
    edited May 2011

and i'm saying that making the assumption that i'm allowed to say anything is ridiculous.

ouch.

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Dys wrote: »
    ZeroFill wrote: »

Add to that list :

Tarkin Mua’lib, The Butcher Knight

First of all, that family-murdering son of a bitch is named Tarkin Mua'lib, and he was previewed in the original OP of the signup thread.

ok ok so Tarkin Mua’lib, The Butcher Knight

He was also the one who attacked CK, our Anchor of Truth.

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    !T4CT

You are being remarkably uncooperative

Sal on
    xet8c.gif

• Options
    edited May 2011
    how do you propose i start being co-operative

T4CT on
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    10 bucks says T4ct is the Bomb.

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    A Bomb?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Spoit wrote: »
    A Bomb?

Bomb, martyr. Town that can take another player with them once they die.

Sometimes they're allowed to choose whom it is, sometimes it's random amongst those who voted for them.

It's really the only way to explain his hostile attitude.

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Maybe start by being clearer about what exactly your situation is

Sal on
    xet8c.gif

• Options
    edited May 2011
    I can tell you that I'm definitely not the bomb, if this game even has one.

T4CT on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ah, that's not a common role in the phallas here I guess

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.