As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Knights of Arcadia Phalla: Night 8: Oh Osa, Where Art Thou?

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Sal wrote: »
    Maybe start by being clearer about what exactly your situation is

Killing me is not a good idea but I can't explain to you why it's not a good idea

that's about as clear as I can get

sorry

at this point it comes down to whether or not you trust my word and nobody does so defending myself has become futile.

T4CT on
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I voted for T4CT pretty early on next to no evidence. Then a bunch of people hopped on.

With next to no evidence. I'm fairly certain there are mafia just going along for the ride right now.

T4CT

BFL#1

he isn't playing this game like he played the last one, and he was village last time.

SLyM on
    My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    By the way, if anyone has any information, feel free to talk to me.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011

lol

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    OK yeah, something is up with the lawinator. Whatever it is, he has 1 day to make his peace and choose a successor or whatnot. Unless the mafia kill him tonight

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    thorgot wrote: »

lol

That was a not so subtle hint that t4ct should contact me if he has any semblance of information or argument. It is hard to write long posts from a phone.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I can't. I'd absolutely love to, but I can't.

T4CT on
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011

This seems shady.

Why are we supposed to trust you again?

There's too many people asking for trust with no evidence of their good intentions.

Either show us you're on the right track, or don't ask for anything at all.

EDIT: Oh, now you explain yourself. Still, point stands!

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    So T4CT wants to save JC and offers himself up as a better alternative and then when people start voting for him he hints that he's really a good special. Honestly I think both of you are mafia now.

Taya on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Taya, Uriel, !Solar, TrippyJing, and BFL1 are my top picks for mafia for their idiotic attempt to start a bandwagon on someone for being inactive (?????) this morning. I strongly believe you will find one or two mafia early on that one. Hullis strikes my fancy as being mafia for other reasons.

Oh, and for goodness sake, don't try to revive the plague vote. The cardinal rule of being a vigilante is never to allow the village to choose your target, because that allows the mafia to influence your choice.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Taya wrote: »
    So T4CT wants to save JC and offers himself up as a better alternative and then when people start voting for him he hints that he's really a good special. Honestly I think both of you are mafia now.

I didn't offer myself as an alternative until after the bandwagon started swinging my way

but yes that's the jist of it, aside from the bit about me being mafia

T4CT on
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Hark townsfolk! Hark!!!

Oi, I fear I may not reside in this village much longer. The sun sets and my heart drops for the fear of the soil creeps into my soul. I have kept a secret from you. It pains me to say such and it does not bode well for me but as stated, I fear I may not have the time for a proper confession should a blade be found in my back this next morning.

I regret for not having informed you of such an incident but with the growing paranoia I conjured only ideas of you turning on me. The times of trust were frigid and broken, but with desperation I make my confession.

On the eve of the first night I was swept into battle. I remember none of it except for who my opponent was and the pain that followed. I fought Marcoh Dupont, or as you may know him The Crimson Alchemist. I remember neither technique nor skill used, only awaking to the pain of defeat.

And also this...

*Irgvin Irvine lifts up his wrist to reveal a sign of the Omega*

I will not be played a puppet, by you or these demons! I am tired of living in fear and fatigue!

I HAVE CONFESSED! SO BE IT!!!

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    thorgot, I'd like to point out that my vote wasn't part of some random bandwagon. I voted for JC on day 2 or 3. I've been suspicious of him for a while.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    So... a repeat performance of last night?

I will not be swayed so easily this time.

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the The Hour Interstitial

please, begin

Seriously on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    polls close in an hour right?

Melding on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Welp

with an hour left I guess there's no saving me

T4CT on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    Marth wrote: »
    Spoit wrote: »
    I'm still pretty suspicious of marth. Despite having 90 some posts, this last one is one of the few where he actually seemed to take a stand and offer some real opinions, rather than having some empty statements that make it appear like he's active.

Fairly classic non-villager behavior

This is really a culmination of the past few days. In the end I haven't trusted people who used seers to back up their claims. Not Geebs, not Zay, and now not Lawinator (although in haste I voted for thorgot).

Marth and Melding both are throwing around of lot of accusations. I think we need to watch them closely.

wait, what have i been throwing around? i accused Larlar of being a big evil knight, and pharezon of being weird. the second one got booted out and is null now.

Melding on
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Hullis strikes my fancy as being mafia for other reasons.
    Curious, why is this?

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Taya, Uriel, !Solar, TrippyJing, and BFL1 are my top picks for mafia for their idiotic attempt to start a bandwagon on someone for being inactive (?????) this morning. I strongly believe you will find one or two mafia early on that one. Hullis strikes my fancy as being mafia for other reasons.

Oh, and for goodness sake, don't try to revive the plague vote. The cardinal rule of being a vigilante is never to allow the village to choose your target, because that allows the mafia to influence your choice.

this post was edited because i misspelled someone's name, so here it is again:

!Solar

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Melding wrote: »
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    Marth wrote: »
    I'm still pretty suspicious of marth. Despite having 90 some posts, this last one is one of the few where he actually seemed to take a stand and offer some real opinions, rather than having some empty statements that make it appear like he's active.

Fairly classic non-villager behavior

This is really a culmination of the past few days. In the end I haven't trusted people who used seers to back up their claims. Not Geebs, not Zay, and now not Lawinator (although in haste I voted for thorgot).

Marth and Melding both are throwing around of lot of accusations. I think we need to watch them closely.

wait, what have i been throwing around? i accused Larlar of being a big evil knight, and pharezon of being weird. the second one got booted out and is null now.

Really?

Because his role is still around, it's just being filled by Neli now.

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Oh we're doing dunalists?

Hullis, Marth, ninja

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    yeah, but i don't know if he was playing a part of just being weird and uninterested in the game. The fact the role was replaced while some aren't makes me suspicious of them but it might be nothing.

Also does anyone have current poll results?

Melding on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I'm losing

or winning

depends on how you look at it I guess

T4CT on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    The only times the roles weren't replaced were the innactives in the first day, right?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Well friend, if you turn out to be as innocent as you claim i will make sure your hammer finds vengeance. On someone who isn't me.

To my knowledge a few people have been kicked and not replaced during the other days, but typically they are replaced.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    The only times the roles weren't replaced were the innactives in the first day, right?

We've run out of back-up roles. In the player list Trinn Asper (#5) remains.

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Sweet fucking jesus what if he's the jester

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Melding wrote: »
    Well friend, if you turn out to be as innocent as you claim i will make sure your hammer finds vengeance. On someone who isn't me.

To my knowledge a few people have been kicked and not replaced during the other days, but typically they are replaced.

I appreciate this.

T4CT on
  • Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Here's the vote right now

Acquaintance - 1
    Lawinator - 3
    T4CT - 11
    Centipede - 1
    JC of DI - 9
    Solar - 1
    SLyM - 1
    Zonugal - 1
    BFL#1 - 1

Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Hullis wrote: »
    Sweet fucking jesus what if he's the jester

better to vote out a jester than a villager

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    actually that's not as bad as I thought it would be.

T4CT on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    assuming, of course, the game doesn't end

but the game ending is unusual with jesters when you get to larger games

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    yeah that JC train smells of mafia, i mean t3ct i can buy as actually suspicious.

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Hrm. I would rather have a vote that counts than nothing.

BFL

JC of DI

SLyM on
    My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    two votes to save me

which dicks do I need to be sucking

T4CT on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    You know what Law? I plagued you because I wasn't sure either way of your alignment, but these recent PMs would make me plague you whatever your alignment is for being such a goose. If you really are networked, you sure are doing such a bang up job of it.

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    SLyM wrote: »
    Hrm. I would rather have a vote that counts than nothing.

BFL

JC of DI

!Butler For Life #1

I'll take that one up actually

JC of DI's coming up on T4CT and one imbroglio a game is enough for me.

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    !solar
    !t4ct

WeedLordVegeta on
This discussion has been closed.