As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Great Foodening - PAX Food Destinations 2011

• ElmoFuntzElmoFuntz Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Ok updated with the recent additions.

ElmoFuntz on
    Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!
    vn6ID15.png

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I had the best flan ever at Tango (up the street a couple blocks) during last year's PAX. Really yummy and interesting tapas too.

akjak on
    Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • MelceneMelcene Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    If anyone heads out of Seattle during their stay, a must place is The Rock. They have 2 locations north of Seattle, 8 south of Seattle, and one in Canada. The atmosphere is awesome, as it's all rock-music themed. They do "wood fired pizza" and also have sandwiches and Italian food on the menu. But honestly, one of the biggest reasons to go is the drinks. (The Bucket is a must-have, with 5 different rums, a fruity flavor, and it comes in a frickin sand bucket!)

the-rock-wood-fired-pizza.jpg

If you like cold cut sandwiches, Jimmy John's is THE place to get them. Forget Subway and Quiznos. The quality of Jimmy John's sandwiches outdoes these every day of the week. The closest Jimmy John's is in the City Centre building, just over a block south from the convention center.

Also in City Centre (hey, I work in the building, I know the food joints) is Palamino, which is a pretty nice, yet fairly inexpensive Italian place. If I recall, they also have a fireplace to sit next to and chill while you eat or just have drinks.

Will add more places as I think of them.

Melcene on
    melcene-wide.png
    mogablah-BlackUserbar.gif
    edited April 2011
    OMG on the bucket.. how could anyone drink all that an live!

OK added more entries to the list and decided it is easier to just maintain 1 copy on google docs than it is to update the google docs copy then paste here. Makes it look cleaner to so please check the link in the OP for the listing.

ElmoFuntz on
    vn6ID15.png

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    This list does not contain the epic

CRAB POT!

Okay, so here's something I don't understand. The Crab Pot is an arguably inferior tourist-version of a regional east coast specialty that's been around for a couple hundred years: the Chesapeake Crab Boil. Arundel Seafoods in Maryland does one my favorite one, and the whole bucket-of-seafood-on-a-table-covered-in-paper thing is East Coast, not Seattle. It would be like someone in New York serving alderwood smoked salmon and calling it a 'New York Specialty.' If I want a real crab boil, I go to Maryland or North Carolina.

Why is the Crab Pot considered a 'Seattle' restaurant? Am I the only person from Seattle who's been to Baltimore and noticed the misapplication here? I'm not being snarky, I really want to know (because I feel like I'm taking crazy pills every time someone mentions 'Crab Pot' and 'Seattle' in the same sentence). Please enlighten me.

LexiconGrrl on
    Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
    edited April 2011
    Hey I've never heard of them before :) They have that "cool" TV show thingy too! I just go by what people suggest and avoid what I know is a large chain type place you can get to anywhere. I'm also not so sure you can deny Seattle being a big fish place. Maybe they didn't make up the pile of crab on the table thing but what's wrong with them doing it?

ElmoFuntz on
    vn6ID15.png

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I don't mean to infer that there's anything wrong with the place - I've eaten there and it's touristy, but fine. It's a chain out of California. What I'm (respectfully) asking is why people associate that cuisine with Seattle. To use another analogy, it would be like someone going to Fargo, ND and profiling a mexican restaurant as a city original. Seriously - I was confused when it aired on Man v. Food and now that it's come up on this thread, I'd like to ask my peers because I really want to know. Not being snarky, I swear!

LexiconGrrl on
    Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • DhutchDhutch Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    You find a seafood restaurant to be out of place in a port city? I think it makes good sense. No one said it was founded there... Just because it's done better in other places doesn't mean people visiting Seattle can't enjoy it!

Dhutch on
    Ravenclaw, Dumbledore's Army! CaCAW! 2011 TWDT Winners!
    edited April 2011
    I am going to go back and add phone numbers where I can find them to the list and as I have time. They should start slowly showing up probably this weekend. Are there any other details that make sense to add before I go back through them again?

ElmoFuntz on
    vn6ID15.png

• DrakmathusDrakmathus Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    hours of operation?

Drakmathus on
    edited April 2011
    Have you checked the listing? They are already listed :D

ElmoFuntz on
    vn6ID15.png

• TimaeusTimaeus Registered User new member
    edited May 2011
    This is my first year going, (Sadly, wish i could of afforded the last few years lol) But i know i will probably visit a few places off of:
    http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_V_Food/Episodes_Travel_Guides/ci.Seattle_1.map Has a map of locations and minor little desc:
    The Crab Pot

Adam Richman heads to Seattle's historic waterfront to take on The Crab Pot's signature Seafeast. Armed with only a bib and a mallet, Adam takes down the city's freshest seafood.
    1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101

Red Mill Burgers

Adam partakes of the Red Mill's award-winning burgers. With 11 different burgers on the menu, the hardest part is picking just one.
    312 North 67th St., Seattle, WA 98103

eth's Cafe

Adam takes a crack at the Southwestern Exposure challenge: 12 eggs packed with chili, salsa, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
    7311 Aurora Ave. North, Seattle, WA 98103

Pike Place Fish Market

Adam visits this Seattle landmark and tries his hand at some fish-tossing.
    86 Pike St., Seattle, WA 98101

Chicken Coop

Adam stops by a local chicken coop to gain some support for the omelet challenge.
    4432 38th Ave. Southwest, Seattle, WA 98126

I know some are mentioned prior, just figured some of it may help Elmo on his database.

Timaeus on
    Hotel [X] Pax Ticket [XXXX] plane ticket [working on]
    The extra X's are just a sign of happiness. =P
  • EmerezEmerez Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Timaeus wrote: »

Beth's Cafe

Adam takes a crack at the Southwestern Exposure challenge: 12 eggs packed with chili, salsa, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
    7311 Aurora Ave. North, Seattle, WA 98103

Beths is by no means easy to get to since its on a long divided part of Aurora (you'll miss it the first time you pass and it will take 15 minutes to navigate the residential on your right to get back to it). There are some very nice(r) places in the Zoo district to try out. Went last fall and its just your typical greasy spoon, if you are diehard for it- go for it. If you are looking for something special, you may come up empty handed (conventional diner-fare). I'd compare it to a mom & pop Waffle House.

Also in the area of the Zoo, avoid the Chupacabra (near Red Mill). That was the saddest excuse for tex-mex I've ever had, the torta made me cry. Someone put wet refried beans on it instead of guacamole, the bread fell apart. :cry:

Emerez on
  • ForchncookieForchncookie Registered User new member
    edited May 2011
    Hot Mammas Pizza.

It's close located 700 E pine st., that has incredible hand made pizza, and my personal favorite: pesto pizza (what?!? green pizza?!?!)

Forchncookie on
  • SilentgreenSilentgreen Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    For decent burritos, tacos, pozole, and other Mexican food, Rancho Bravo at 10th & Pine on Capitol Hill is good. And it's cheap. $.

Further on the taco note. Taco's Gringos near Olive and Bellevue (across the street from Clever Dunne's Irish bar, for those doing a bar crawl) is the best taco's i've had in city. They are only open from 8pm-2pm on Friday and Saturday and occasionaly Sunday. $.

Pho Than Brothers on Broadway on Capitol Hill is pretty good for pho, without going to International District. Filling for cheap and you get cream puffs. $.

Also, if you go to International District (about a 5 min bus ride from westlake station) you can get all sorts of great asian food. Especially recommend Saigon Deli at 14th and Jackson for excellent Vietnamese sandwiches for less than 3 bucks.

Silentgreen on
  • thekrunchyonethekrunchyone Registered User new member
    edited May 2011
    OMFG... I am seriously looking forward to checking out all dese places and eating all of deh foodstuffs... im sitting here over in Iraq and I'm just drooling already... =P~http://forums.penny-arcade.com/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

thekrunchyone on
  • eMDeeeMDee Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Lesee... it's a little far from the convention center but it's a short bus ride away through the tunnel. In the Int'l District there's a little place on S King St near Uwajimaya called Fu Lin that serves an amazing tonkotsu (pork) ramen and delicious potstickers. It's comparable to Samurai Noodle but the portion seem larger and there's a LOT more places to sit.

When it comes to sushi, there's a lovely little place on Post and Spring called Nijo and it's my favorite place. It's best for a dinner outing, and not so much a quick bite.

For breakfast, I love the Crumpet Shop but in the last few months they've been doing earthquake renovations over at Pike Place and they closed up temporarily. I haven't checked recently if they're open yet. They -should- be open by the time PAX rolls around.

eMDee on
    The unorthodox and the unlikely - it's what I do, it's what I'm good at.
    edited May 2011
    eMDee wrote: »
    For breakfast, I love the Crumpet Shop but in the last few months they've been doing earthquake renovations over at Pike Place and they closed up temporarily. I haven't checked recently if they're open yet. They -should- be open by the time PAX rolls around.

Was in the area after going to the Aquarium on Tuesday, they still have it papered up with a promise that it will be ready soon.

Emerez on
  • ManoaManoa Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I highly recommend Mediterranean Kitchen...this place is a couple blocks from my apartment and seriously has the best shawarma I've ever tasted. Their baklava and baba ghanoush are super tasty too. I've always gone during dinner and can say their meals at dinner offers lots of food for a reasonable price. You may even have leftovers...that is, if you can resist the urge to eat it all! ;)

Name: Mediterranean Kitchen
    Address: 1009 Boren Ave (just north of Madison)
    Distance: 0.6 mile (you can shave off some distance by cutting through Freeway Park)
    Food Type: Mediterranean
    Cost: $
    Hours: Mon-Sat 11 am - 8:30 pm
    URL: http://www.mediterraneankitchenseattle.com/

Since we're all gamers, I think it's well worth mentioning AFK Tavern, a new gamer-themed bar and grill up in Everett. It's a bit of a field trip from downtown, but worth the drive if you consider yourself a gamer nerd. :)

Name: AFK Tavern
    Address: 1510 41st Street, Everett
    Distance: 28 Miles
    Food Type: Bar & Grill
    Cost: $$
    Hours: Weekdays 3pm-3am; Weekends 11am-3am
    URL: http://www.afktavern.com/

For the vegetarians/vegans out there, Cyber Dogs in the convention center building is pretty decent as far as vegetarian/vegan "hot dogs" go (I recommend trying the "Mama Tatiana"). If you find yourself sans-computer, they also have a couple computers in the cafe and you get a certain allotment of internet surfing minutes with your purchase.

Name: Cyber Dogs Internet Cafe
    Address: 909 Pike Street
    Distance: 0.1 Mile (convention center building, accessed from the exterior at 9th & Pike)
    Food Type: Vegetarian/Vegan (Hot Dogs)
    Hours: Daily 11am-12am
    URL: http://www.cyber-dogs.com/ (Note: They have a limited menu during PAX)

I also recommend adding the Capital Hill location for Dick's Drive-in to the list. No indoor seating like the Queen Anne location (and is a wee bit farther distance-wise from the Convention Center), but is still relatively close and good for a quick bite to eat if you happen to find yourself in Capital Hill.

Address: 115 Broadway E

Manoa on
  • ReparadocsReparadocs Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    If you are in for Cuban food, AMAZING sandwiches here, about 4 miles away from the Convention Center.

Name: Paseo
    Address: 6226 Seaview Ave NW AND 4225 Fremont Ave N (Two Locations)
    Distance: 4 miles
    Food Type: Cuban (Mainly Sandwiches)
    Hours: Daily 11am-12am
    URL: http://www.paseoseattle.com/

Reparadocs on
  • GameOver!GameOver! Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    If I could recommend one place for anyone coming to Seattle to eat, it would be Salumi on 3rd (up a bit from Qwest field). Its a hole in the wall sandwich shop and even though its a bit of a journey from the PAX site, its more then worth it. The place is owned and run by Mario Batali's parents, and its one of Anthony Bourdain's 13 "places to eat before you die". In the whole world.

The sandwiches are about ten bucks each, and they fill you up. Its one of my favorite places to eat in the world, and I suggest you make time to try it.

Heres the address:
    Address
    309 Third Ave South
    Seattle, WA 98104
    (between Main and Jackson, across from Seattle Lighting)

http://www.salumicuredmeats.com/

GameOver! on
  • GamesharkGameshark Watch how I soar Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Melcene wrote: »
    If anyone heads out of Seattle during their stay, a must place is The Rock. They have 2 locations north of Seattle, 8 south of Seattle, and one in Canada. The atmosphere is awesome, as it's all rock-music themed. They do "wood fired pizza" and also have sandwiches and Italian food on the menu. But honestly, one of the biggest reasons to go is the drinks. (The Bucket is a must-have, with 5 different rums, a fruity flavor, and it comes in a frickin sand bucket!)

the-rock-wood-fired-pizza.jpg

YES! This needs to happen. Do you get to keep the sand bucket after too?

I also want to echo the opinion of people who has spoke about Piroshky Piroshky. I've gone there the past three years and each time it gets better & better. The beef & cheese is by far my favourite, but unless you're lucky they sell out of them quickly. Not too big of a shame though, all the others I've had are amazing as well.

Gameshark on
    edited May 2011
    Gameshark wrote: »
    I also want to echo the opinion of people who has spoke about Piroshky Piroshky. I've gone there the past three years and each time it gets better & better. The beef & cheese is by far my favourite, but unless you're lucky they sell out of them quickly. Not too big of a shame though, all the others I've had are amazing as well.

Piroshky Piroshky is quite good, sometimes the salmon ones can fall flat depending on who makes them. 10x better than Hot Pockets and come in more flavors. I loved the cardamom roll they did, it was like a more savory cinnamon roll.

Anyone been to Laredos on Aloha? I am trying to find a good torta and sopapilla/churros.

Emerez on
  • ZankaboZankabo Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Specialty's Cafe & Bakery
    1400 5th Avenue, Seattle, WA

Espresso place and Bakery, they serve excellent stuff for breakfast (like croissants with ham and cheese baked in the middle). About average price for a coffee shop, and it is right near to the Red Lion In on 5th and Pike.

Zankabo on
    Better a witty fool than to have a foolish wit....
  • HeleorHeleor SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Lola on 4th avenue has the most amazing breakfast I have ever eaten. Their cucumber lemonade is great as well!

Link: http://tomdouglas.com/index.php?page=lola-breakfast

Heleor on
  • VodulasVodulas Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    For sandwiches:

For pub food:
    Elephant and Castle
    Rock Bottom Brewing
    An easy bus ride up the hill or into SODO The Elysian Brewing
    Gastropubish Quinn's (seriuosly get the wild boar sloppy joe)

Italian:
    Machiavelli's
    Also an easy bus ride up the hill Pane Vino

El Salvadorian:
    Again on the hill Guanaco's also has the benefit of being fairly cheap and vegetarian friendly

Pizza:

Seafood/Sushi:
    Also on the hill Ha-Na is decent and fairly cheap
    Nijo

Late night:
    Glo's is an awesome breakfast place that also is open late on Fridays and Saturdays

And my favorite...Pubs/Taverns/Bars:
    Very small, but awesome Whitehorse trading is a low-key beer bar
    Also small but awesome speakeasys Bathtub Gin and Knee High Stocking Co.. Both are very small, so reservations are recommended. Knee High takes reservations by text messages
    In Belltown The Cyclops and Shorty's

I have been to all of these restaurant's with the exception of one (Baguette Box), and that one came highly recommended by a trusted source. I have lived in Seattle for almost five years and have any more recommendations if people want them.

Vodulas on
  • ManoaManoa Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Zankabo wrote: »
    Specialty's Cafe & Bakery
    1400 5th Avenue, Seattle, WA

Espresso place and Bakery, they serve excellent stuff for breakfast (like croissants with ham and cheese baked in the middle). About average price for a coffee shop, and it is right near to the Red Lion In on 5th and Pike.

As much as I love Specialty's, I'm not sure how "local" the OP wants to keep the list and it should be noted that it is a San Francisco based chain restaurant with locations in California, Illinois and Washington.

If Specialty's does get added to the list, be sure to add its other downtown locations and include in the notes that you can order via their website for pickup or delivery.

Manoa on
    edited May 2011
    Thanks for the updates I will consolidate all the recent ones into the spreadsheet "soon." Keep them coming!

ElmoFuntz on
    vn6ID15.png

• mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    All information from last year I posted still applies.

I'm not rewriting all those entries so a link to last years might be helpful.

New Entries I'll write about (I'll think of more):

The Unicorn
    Maximillen
    Sazerac
    Toulouse Petit
    Tacos Gringos

Fantastic updates:

Von's Lunch

mrt144 on
    edited May 2011
    Guanacos on Cap Hill has either changed their name or is out of business.

mrt144 on
    edited May 2011
    My group always gets Taco Del Mar for breakfast in the convention center. Not many people eat tacos for breakfast so it makes for a short line. And obviously its close.

No. Just...No. This is Foodie Destinations. Not subpar huge burritos.

mrt144 on
    edited May 2011
    This list does not contain the epic

CRAB POT!

Okay, so here's something I don't understand. The Crab Pot is an arguably inferior tourist-version of a regional east coast specialty that's been around for a couple hundred years: the Chesapeake Crab Boil. Arundel Seafoods in Maryland does one my favorite one, and the whole bucket-of-seafood-on-a-table-covered-in-paper thing is East Coast, not Seattle. It would be like someone in New York serving alderwood smoked salmon and calling it a 'New York Specialty.' If I want a real crab boil, I go to Maryland or North Carolina.

Why is the Crab Pot considered a 'Seattle' restaurant? Am I the only person from Seattle who's been to Baltimore and noticed the misapplication here? I'm not being snarky, I really want to know (because I feel like I'm taking crazy pills every time someone mentions 'Crab Pot' and 'Seattle' in the same sentence). Please enlighten me.

Crab Pot is the only place in Seattle that really does this. It's not that it's a Seattle speciality by any means, it's the Crab Pot's specialty. It'd be like going to a place in NYC that specializes in alderwood smoked salmon and associating the restaurant with what they serve, not the city itself. Which is what everyone is doing in this case.

Also I'd argue that what the Crab Pot does is closer to a clam bake than a crab boil because of the amount of mussels and clams in it and the fact they actually steam it.

Also, it's completely preposterous to limit food you eat based on where the most authentic and original source comes from. Like, are you not going to eat Seattle crab cakes made with dungeness crab because they're not the original form of crab cakes? Like, I'm a fucking vicious food snob but saying that "hey, this place in Seattle that does clam bakes is invalid cause it's not authentic to the region" is even too much for me.

The only, only, only time I find this even remotely reasonable is when it comes to red snapper on the West Coast which is in fact red rock fish.

That being said, it is a chain and it really shouldn't be included on the list in my eyes. Like, it's fine to go to (I just went last Sunday for a birthday) but it's not a foodie destination unless glutton is code for foodie.

mrt144 on
    edited May 2011
    Same goes for Elephant and Castle. Anything they offer there (Food and Drink) can be had elsewhere and is better. It's a chain so it's not like, OH SNAP ONLY ONE CHANCE TO GO HERE.

mrt144 on
    edited May 2011
    Manoa wrote: »
    I highly recommend Mediterranean Kitchen...this place is a couple blocks from my apartment and seriously has the best shawarma I've ever tasted. Their baklava and baba ghanoush are super tasty too. I've always gone during dinner and can say their meals at dinner offers lots of food for a reasonable price. You may even have leftovers...that is, if you can resist the urge to eat it all! ;)

Name: Mediterranean Kitchen
    Address: 1009 Boren Ave (just north of Madison)
    Distance: 0.6 mile (you can shave off some distance by cutting through Freeway Park)
    Food Type: Mediterranean
    Hours: Mon-Sat 11 am - 8:30 pm
    URL: http://www.mediterraneankitchenseattle.com/

I love this place but I have to say that the one in Bellevue is better even if the only relation between them is name and owner's being related to one another.

mrt144 on
    edited May 2011
    For decent burritos, tacos, pozole, and other Mexican food, Rancho Bravo at 10th & Pine on Capitol Hill is good. And it's cheap. $.

Further on the taco note. Taco's Gringos near Olive and Bellevue (across the street from Clever Dunne's Irish bar, for those doing a bar crawl) is the best taco's i've had in city. They are only open from 8pm-2pm on Friday and Saturday and occasionaly Sunday. $.

Pho Than Brothers on Broadway on Capitol Hill is pretty good for pho, without going to International District. Filling for cheap and you get cream puffs. $.

Also, if you go to International District (about a 5 min bus ride from westlake station) you can get all sorts of great asian food. Especially recommend Saigon Deli at 14th and Jackson for excellent Vietnamese sandwiches for less than 3 bucks.

Rancho Bravo also has tamales but only limited quantities.

mrt144 on
    edited May 2011
    mrt144 wrote: »

I listed pretty much everything you had in last years in the spreadsheet

ElmoFuntz on
    vn6ID15.png

edited May 2011
    ElmoFuntz wrote: »
    mrt144 wrote: »

I listed pretty much everything you had in last years in the spreadsheet

Awesome!

mrt144 on
  • ThemagicmoogleThemagicmoogle Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Crepe De France in pike place market for desert after anything is amazing. They make this crepe with strawberries and nutella.....

I'd kill people for it.

Themagicmoogle on
  • mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Anororn wrote: »
    Agh, I completely spaced on Ivar's. Let's see...

Ivar's Fish Bar (note: not actually a bar) is on the Seattle waterfront, Pier 54, about 0.8mi away. I'm going to say it's $, but others might disagree. They serve primarily fried seafood and chowder, so fish and chips and the like. At the same place is the Ivar's Acres of Clams restaurant, which is a traditional sit-down seafood restaurant with a wider array of choices. It's been a while since I was there, but I think most things are around $$. The Ivar's website is http://www.ivars.com/

A note about ordering at the seafood bar. The ordering style is fried foods first, and then everything else. When they're busy, they'll collect a bunch of fried food orders all at the same time, then call out when an order is ready. When the customer gets there, they order all of the other stuff and pay then. If more than one person has the same order (fish and chips is not uncommon), it's whoever gets there first who gets the order, and everyone else has to wait until the next instance of that order is finished. If you're in a group, order as a group to reduce the number of competing orders and speed things up.

As a heads-up, always take a peek inside at the bar of the Ivar's Acres of Clams. They have (IIRC) an all-day "happy hour" menu in the bar area (and I think you can get it in some of the seating area as well), which is basically the same shit they have outside at Ivar's Fish Bar. For roughly the same prices ($7 or so for Clam Strips and Fries, for instance). But you get to sit down in a classier environment, and get your drank on. And the beer ain't too expensive, either.

It's the Official I Just Missed My Ferry Spot(TM), which is why I know this. Because if you miss the ferry, you've got an hour, which is just enough time to go in, grab a spot, and grab dinner and a couple beers.

I'd rank the happy hour menu as a $ (where I'd rank the full dinner menu for the restaurant as more of a $$ or $$$, depending on your scale...looks like you top out at $$$, so I'd keep it a $$).

Anyway, if you dig fried seafood but would prefer to eat on a wooden table and off a plate, rather than at a picnic bench and off cardboard, the bar is the way to go.

EDIT: The only reason I'd ever go to the outside bar, really, is because inside can get crazy busy, and if you're in a hurry the service is a little slower.

mcdermott on
  • mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Also, I highly recommend Mr D's over in Pike's. Fucking awesome gyros. Run you about $7 for the gyro, 'nother buck or so for a soda. They're operating out of a truck right now, their normal storefront is under renovation/construction/something.

EDIT: Oh god, I had never looked at that site before (just linked it for location and menu purposes). Holy shit, it looks frightening. Don't let that scare you away, tastiness lives there.

mcdermott on