As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Game Ons

DeusfauxDeusfaux Registered User regular
might we do something about proliferation of game on threads in G&T?

I've seen as many as 16 or more of them on the first page (10 at this moment) - thats likely 14-16 threads per reader that has no relevance or possible interest for them (like, they're not currently playing those games). I don't know if it's due to increased forum traffic or what, but it's kind of cluttering up the real discussions and conversations.

I'm not really keen on making more sub forums - but I dunno I'm sure someone else has suggestions?

Deusfaux on

• JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    Deusfaux wrote:
    might we do something about proliferation of game on threads in G&T?

I've seen as many as 16 or more of them on the first page (10 at this moment) - thats likely 14-16 threads per reader that has no relevance or possible interest for them (like, they're not currently playing those games). I don't know if it's due to increased forum traffic or what, but it's kind of cluttering up the real discussions and conversations.

I'm not really keen on making more sub forums - but I dunno I'm sure someone else has suggestions?

It might just be due to Alpha's extreme business, but we haven't gotten the Tabletop Forum we hoped for either, so..

Joeslop on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    Organizing and gathering on this forum to play a game is a bad thing?

Henroid on
  • Nfinit VylenceNfinit Vylence Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    I also understand the denizens of G&T will often talk about technology-- and sometimes even videogames.

Clearly something must be done.

Nfinit Vylence on
    The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides. -- Carl Sagan

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. -- Also Carl Sagan
  • XieflowXieflow Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    what the fuck. game on threads are the only actual useful threads on the forums. The ones that use the name properly, that is. Organizing online play is way better than all the lame poll threads and "OMG WHAT PS2 GAMES SHOULD I BUY?" threads and "OMG WHAT IF SOMEONE MADE A GAME WHERE YOU SHOT LASERS?" threads.

Xieflow on
  • Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    what the shit fuck

G&T is for games.

Captain K on
This discussion has been closed.