As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

ROCK BAND: This thread is dead! Go use the new one! :D

• ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    They might be like me when I started out with Rock Band and my "play area" didn't have an ethernet cable.
    I would queue up downloads via my browser on LIVE then connect my 360 to the cable my PC used for a bit to download tracks.

Arikado on
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    However, that requires a kind of tech savvy person to fully avoid ever connecting to Rock Central. Even by accident. Merely booting the game whilst logged in will transmit all recent score data.

So it would be kind of odd to find that there could be a large number of people who, 1) buy via an internet marketplace, 2) boot the console only to download them, then 3) intentionally disconnect or play only using non-online profiles.

Until I got a router, I was in the same basic position you were in. But I still managed to play connected to XBL. We're talking the kind of people who can fully avoid that step.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2011
    Aren't silver profiles still unable to upload to the leaderboard?

FyreWulff on
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    As long as you can connect to the Rock Central servers, then it doesn't matter. And as far as I know, logging on to XBL, even with Silver, will connect to Rock Central. You only need Gold for multiplayer.

Santa Claustrophobia on
    edited June 2011
    Well, I was going to buy the Ozzy pack and stream it but it seems like I forgot my guitar back across town so keys stream time with keys tracks.

http://www.livestream.com/tbktv

FyreWulff on
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Ok does anyone have any experience with buying a destroyer pedal?

My RB2 pedal is duct taped in three places and I'm currently letting glue dry in some screws to try and fix the newest break so I've decided putting off replacing it isn't much of an option at this point.

What's giving me pause is that the website to buy it is setting off alarms all over because it looks like "geocites" needs to be in the address.

HappylilElf on
  • mspencermspencer PAX [ENFORCER] Council Bluffs, IARegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    It's like, when you play for real, playing runs and stuff - you get that immediate feedback to what you are playing. When I hit a bum note IRL I instantly adjust my fingerings to compensate or move my hand position. With the string mute engaged it can be REALLY HARD to correct mistakes and 're-orient' your hand to the correct position.

You know, this reminds me: when I first got the pro guitar I wanted to make some MIDI event filter software to run the guitar output through and filter out those rapid multiple strums. I sort of got used to it though: if I have the string mute disengaged it's because I'm playing through an amp as well, and I already expect I'm going to drop notes if I want to hear what the guitar sounds like.

I think it might actually be better this way: play through the song trainer and then play the song with the mute engaged, to make sure I've learned most of the song, and then play through it again NOT for score, to see how the lower-difficulty guitar part actually sounds, confirm I'm fingering chords properly, and experiment with palm muting and plucking/strumming different ways.

I mean, it's still a bit of an annoyance that I can only do one or the other. I sort of grade myself on how well I've learned the song and whether I'm ready to move on according to my score, so to have that score lowered arbitrarily can be frustrating. But then again, those two styles of practice really do feel distinct: play once for accuracy, play once for sound.

I'm torn. Maybe I should work on that MIDI filter anyway. It shouldn't be a huge undertaking: I'm sure there's open source projects out there I can learn from. (CS grad student here -- don't worry, I can code.)

mspencer on
    MEMBER OF THE PARANOIA GM GUILD
    XBL Michael Spencer || Wii 6007 6812 1605 7315 || PSN MichaelSpencerJr || Steam Michael_Spencer || Ham NOØK
    QRZ || My last known GPS coordinates: FindU or APRS.fi (Car antenna feed line busted -- no ham radio for me X__X )
  • fragglefartfragglefart Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Sounds complicated!

I tend to play through the song on Medium sightreading, then play what I can remember for real, to see what it sounds like. Then play again for a better score.

Hard is tricky to sightread, need to practise that stuff.

fragglefart on
    fragglefart.jpg
    edited June 2011
    Harmonix has consistently stated that if you want to play for score, you play with the mute on. Advanced filtering is something they'd either have to put in the guitar (making it super expensive) or in the console (too much latency)

FyreWulff on
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Ugh, both my Beatles: Rock Band and my RB2 guitars are crapping out. Admittedly I've used them a hell of a lot, but still.

There haven't been any real complaints about the build quality of the RB3 guitars, have there?

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
    edited June 2011
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    Harmonix has consistently stated that if you want to play for score, you play with the mute on. Advanced filtering is something they'd either have to put in the guitar (making it super expensive) or in the console (too much latency)
    Or in a laptop, which connects via a MIDI to USB cable that has both MIDI in and MIDI out. That's what I was talking about.

mspencer on
    XBL Michael Spencer || Wii 6007 6812 1605 7315 || PSN MichaelSpencerJr || Steam Michael_Spencer || Ham NOØK
    QRZ || My last known GPS coordinates: FindU or APRS.fi (Car antenna feed line busted -- no ham radio for me X__X )
  • BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Damn, I guess I should've waited until the Rock Band store was up on PS3 before I bought the Ozzy Track Pack. I didn't get Bark or Momma.

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
    edited June 2011
    That sounds not intentional, since they're just included in the pack datafile

FyreWulff on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Ok does anyone have any experience with buying a destroyer pedal?

My RB2 pedal is duct taped in three places and I'm currently letting glue dry in some screws to try and fix the newest break so I've decided putting off replacing it isn't much of an option at this point.

What's giving me pause is that the website to buy it is setting off alarms all over because it looks like "geocites" needs to be in the address.

Buy a Destroyer Pedal. Don't hesitate, buy it now.

I'm trying to put into words how it will change your experience playing Rock Band drums, and I can't stop writing things that sound like hyperbolic market-speak. But they're that awesome.

DarkPrimus on
    edited June 2011
    You tell me this after I use up the rest of the discretionary cash from this paycheck to make an additional student loan payment?

Why must you torture me DP?

Hmm, it's my birthday next week though...

Might be time to drop some hint texts to family tomorrow :P

HappylilElf on
    edited June 2011

Unless he bought Pack 01...

Santa Claustrophobia on
    edited June 2011
    So apparently the following songs were added to the US PSN store:
    “Do You Feel Like We Do (Live)” – Peter Frampton ($1.99)
    “5 Minutes Alone” – Pantera ($1.99)
    “Mouth For War” – Pantera ($1.99)
    “Walk” – Pantera ($1.99)
    “I’m Broken” – Pantera ($1.99)
    “Born This Way” – Lady Gaga ($1.99)
    “Lovegame” – Lady Gaga ($1.99)
    “Paparazzi” – Lady Gaga ($1.99)
    “Urgent” – Foreigner ($1.99)
    “Hot Blooded” – Foreigner ($1.99)
    “Big Bang Baby” – Stone Temple Pilots ($1.99)
    “Do You Really Want To Hurt Me” – Culture Club ($1.99)
    “From Out Of Nowhere” – Faith No More ($1.99)
    “Stash” – Phish ($1.99)
    “Tweezer” – Phish ($1.99)
    “Working For The Weekend” – Loverboy ($1.99)
    “Hard Rock Hallelujah” – Lordi ($1.99)
    “King Of Rock” – Run-DMC ($1.99)
    “Long Road To Ruin” – Foo Fighters ($1.99)
    “Rope” – Foo Fighters ($1.99)
    “Stacked Actors” – Foo Fighters ($1.99)
    “Walk” – Foo Fighters ($1.99)
    “Blue Bayou” – Roy Orbison ($1.99)
    “Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream)” – Roy Orbison ($1.99)
    “Only The Lonely (Know The Way I Feel)” – Roy Orbison ($1.99)
    “Rock And Roll All Nite (Live)” – KISS ($1.99)
    “Strutter (Live)” – KISS ($1.99)

Roy Orbison: 75Th Birthday Pack ($5.49) – Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game album: Roy Orbison: 75Th Birthday Pack. This pack includes “Blue Bayou”, “Dream Baby” and “Only the Lonely (Know The Way I Feel)”. By Roy Orbison.

Foo Fighters Pack 04 – ($6.99) – Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game album: “Long Road to Ruin”, “Rope”, “Stacked Actors” and “Walk”. By Foo Fighters.

Pantera Pack 01 – ($6.99) – Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game album: “5 Minutes Alone”, “I’m Broken” and “Mouth for War”. By Pantera.

Lady Gaga Pack 02 – ($5.49) – Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game album: “Born this Way”, “LoveGame” and “Paparazzi”. By Lady Gaga.

No word yet on when the Ozzy pack will show up. The EU store is way behind compared to this list, but they're planning an update for tomorrow.

Santa Claustrophobia on
    edited June 2011
    And this is the RBN stuff now new to PSN:
    •“Goodnight Technologist” – The Main Drag ($0.99)
    •“Homosuperior ” – The Main Drag ($0.99)
    •“Megatron” – The Main Drag ($0.99)
    •“Montana” – The Main Drag ($0.99)
    •“Car Windows” – The Main Drag ($0.99)
    •“Dove Nets” – The Main Drag ($0.99)
    •“Taking Apart A Gigantic Machine”- The Main Drag ($0.99)
    •“Talk Them Down” – The Main Drag($0.99)
    •“Teeth, Face, Outerspace” – The Main Drag ($0.99)
    •“Tricky Girl” – The Main Drag ($0.99)
    •“Abigail” – Motionless In White ($1.99)
    •“At The Edge Of The World” – Kataklysm($1.99)
    •“Can I Stay” – Stephanie Hatfield and Hot Mess ($0.99)
    •“Even Seconds” – The Main Drag ($0.99)
    •“It’s Gonna Be A Long Night” – Ween ($1.99)
    •“Oye Vaya” – Earl Greyhound ($0.99)
    •“Swine Houses ” – The Main Drag ($0.99)
    •“Tadpole Search And Rescue” – Chaunce DeLeon and The Fountain of Choof ($0.99)
    •“The Resonance” – Decrepit Birth ($1.99)
    •“White Knuckles – The Big Robot Remix” – OK Go ($1.99)
    •“A Christmas Rock Medley” – Richard Campbell ($0.99)
    •“Allegiance” – Blackguard ($1.99)
    •“Cursing Akhenaten” – After the Burial ($1.99)
    •“Dance With Me” – Stewart ($0.99)
    •“Destructive Device” – Mindflow ($0.99)
    •“Entertain” – Sleater-Kinney ($1.99)
    •“Icarus Lives” – Periphery ($1.99)
    •“Persistence of Vision” – Matter in the Medium ($0.99)
    •“Piranha” – Pretty & Nice ($1.99)
    •“Tora Tora Tora” – Pretty & Nice ($1.99)
    •“Dawn Of A Million Souls (Rock Band Mix)” – Ayreon ($1.99)
    •“If I’m James Dean, You’re Audrey Hepburn” – Sleeping with Sirens ($1.99)
    •“Learn To Live” – Architects ($1.99)
    •“N.A.T.G.O.D.” – Daath ($1.99)
    •“Nightfall” – Nachtmystium ($1.99)
    •“Stick Tight” – Terror ($1.99)
    •“The Omen” – Heaven Shall Burn ($1.99)
    •“Undead Heart” – Vampires Everywhere! ($1.99)
    •“World On Fire” – Firewind ($1.99)
    •“Your Petty Pretty Things” – The Get Up Kids ($1.99)
    •“Anybody Else” – Audible Mainframe ($1.99)
    •“Cimmerian Shamballa – Wretched ($1.99)
    •“Do Yourself A Favor” – Comeback Kid ($1.99)
    •“Fractured (Everything I Said Was True)” – Taproot ($1.99)
    •“Ice Cold” – Audible Mainframe ($0.99)
    •“Model Ships” – Rosaline ($1.99)
    •“On Parole” – Sister Sin ($1.99)
    •“Radioland” – Audible Mainframe ($1.99)
    •“The Body” – Close Your Eyes ($1.99)
    •“The Way You Move” – Since October ($1.99)

Santa Claustrophobia on
    edited June 2011

Unless he bought Pack 01...

There were two packs?

Hmm, I guess there are.

Bartholamue on
    edited June 2011
    mspencer wrote: »
    My copy of RB3 has I think just over 1700 songs. (The counter at the beginning counts up to somewhere in the 600's.)
    I am a dirty liar. After buying the Ozzy pack and some RBN content, I'm up to about 1520 songs.

mspencer on
    edited June 2011
    I'm up to 647! GO ME
    And then at parties, everyone just plays the same 10 songs from RB1/2/3 discs

FyreWulff on
    edited June 2011

Santa Claustrophobia on
    edited June 2011
    Any of you DLC laden chaps want to play in simultaneous band participation mode?

FyreWulff on
    edited June 2011
    I'm down to hop on in like 2 minutes.

Arikado on
    edited June 2011
    Alright. I only have keys so plan accordingly.

edit: which means that leaves one person for guitar/bass (since online lets you only have 2 nonvoxdrum), drums, and vocals.

FyreWulff on
    edited June 2011
    edit- I lost power. I'm done for the night with Rock Band. Fun times while I was there

edit2: apparently Livestream actually kept the recording, so this is apparently the last frame that my eyes/camera saw before the power went down:

wZHXo.jpg

FyreWulff on
    edited June 2011
    Alright welp I just ordered what I assume is an overpriced pedal off Amazon because I invited like a dozen people over to play Rock Band Saturday night, Amazon offered shipping for it to get here on Saturday and my RB2 pedal just had a break that I don't think I can jury rig because it snapped right at the pivot clean across the entire pedal.

Oh well, I can always use it for a second pedal once I pick up a destroyer.

HappylilElf on
    edited June 2011
    I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that, since I have a Roland drumset.

Bartholamue on
    edited June 2011
    I almost sprang for a mid teir electronic kit this spring but once I added up how much I've spent on Rock Band since Feburary-ish I really couldn't let myself do that :lol:

HappylilElf on
    edited June 2011
    FyreWulff on
    edited June 2011
    Impressed if whoever charted that can play it for real :P

fragglefart on
    fragglefart.jpg
  • quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    DLC
    HMX wrote:
    DLC Week of 6/7 - Rise Against 3 Pack, Bruno Mars 3 Pack & 2 Legacy Pro Upgrades!
    Hey gang,

Here's our last DLC announcement before E3! Most of the devs you see on the forums and on Twitter will be in LA for the majority of next week, but you should still see a few of us poking around online. Until we return enjoy these '00-10's DLC offers and the MASSIVE amount of content that should now be available on the PS3 since Sony has announced the PSN is back up and running.

Additionally, you can check out the podcast today for an awesome Rise Against interview brought to you by HMX Community Team Hall of Famer HMXthrasher! Enjoy!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (June 7):

• Bruno Mars – “Grenade”
    • Bruno Mars – “Just the Way You Are”
    • Bruno Mars – “Marry You”
    • Rise Against – “Audience of One”X
    • Rise Against – “Help Is on the Way”
    • Rise Against – “The Good Left Undone”X

Pro Guitar/Bass Additions for Legacy Songs:

• Mötley Crüe – “Kickstart My Heart”
    • Pearl Jam – “Even Flow”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system June 8)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Bruno Mars Pack 01”, “Rise Against Pack 02” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
    $2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
    $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
    $5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points) for Bruno Mars Pack 01
    $5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points) for Rise Against Pack 02

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

To discuss this DLC please visit the official discussion thread in the Rock Band forum.

For all DLC song credits, including album and genre info as well as difficulty ratings, you can check out the Songs page.

And for awesome background information on this content, including recording details, album of origin, and release details you can head on over to the Rock Band 'Zine for brand new articles!

Rock Band Network releases will be listed below shortly. Check back soon!

Interesting...

quovadis13 on
    edited June 2011
    pointless trivia: I believe that makes Even Flow the only pre-RB3 song to get the full RB3 feature set (harmonies and pro guitar) without an "RB3 version".

FyreWulff on
    edited June 2011
    The options are pretty limited being that it can only be a Green Day song or a Pearl Jam song.

Anyway, RBN on 360:
    hmxhenry wrote:
    We've got 22 new RBN tracks hitting the market this week, 7 of which are 2x Bass Pedal versions!

Alternative

Stretford End - "Suffer" (160 MSP)

Indie Rock

The Motion Sick - "30 Lives" (80 MSP)

Metal

Amberian Dawn - "Arctica (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)
    Amberian Dawn - "Blackbird" (160 MSP)
    Amberian Dawn - "Blackbird (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)
    Blackguard - "Firefight" (160 MSP)
    Blackguard - "Firefight (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)
    Burning Twilight - "The Resolve of Cowards" (160 MSP)
    Burning Twilight - "The Resolve of Cowards (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)
    Emmure - "Demons With Ryu" (160 MSP)
    Emmure - "Demons With Ryu (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)
    Memphis May Fire - "Be Careful What You Wish For" - 160 MSP
    Memphis May Fire - "Be Careful What You Wish For (2x Bass Pedal)" - 160 MSP
    No Bragging Rights - "Death of an Era" (160 MSP)
    No Bragging Rights - "Death of an Era (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)

Pop/Dance/Electronic

Magnus 'SoulEye' Pålsson - "Positive Force" (80 MSP)

Pop-Rock

Jukebox the Ghost - "Empire" (160 MSP)

Rock

A Day To Remember - "Better Off This Way" (160 MSP)
    Betrayed by Sorrow - "Deny" (160 MSP)
    Kings Queens & Fairytales - "Fallen Into You" (160 MSP)
    Nonpoint - "Miracle" (160 MSP)
    Rival Sons - "Torture" (160 MSP)

Hmm.... Not enough metal.

'Official' PSN DLC (in the US, anyway...):
    hmxhenry wrote:
    According to a recent update from the Sony Playstation Blog, the PSN store is back up and running in the US. As such, there is a ton of Rock Band content from the last few weeks that is finally available to PS3 rockers. Here is the full list with Rock Band Network tracks listed in the post below:
    * Culture Club – Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
    * Faith No More – From Out Of Nowhere
    * Foo Fighters – Long Road To Ruin
    * Foo Fighters – Rope
    * Foo Fighters – Stacked Actors
    * Foo Fighters – Walk
    * Foreigner – Urgent
    * Foreigner – Hot Blooded
    * KISS – Rock And Roll All Nite (Live)
    * KISS – Strutter (Live)
    * Lady Gaga – Born This Way
    * Lady Gaga – Lovegame
    * Lady Gaga – Paparazzi
    * Lordi – Hard Rock Hallelujah
    * Loverboy – Working For The Weekend
    * Pantera – 5 Minutes Alone
    * Pantera – Mouth For War
    * Pantera – Walk
    * Pantera – I’m Broken
    * Peter Frampton – Do You Feel Like We Do (Live)
    * Phish – Stash
    * Phish – Tweezer
    * Roy Orbison – Blue Bayou
    * Roy Orbison – Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream)
    * Roy Orbison – Only The Lonely (Know The Way I Feel)
    * Run-DMC – King Of Rock
    * Stone Temple Pilots – Big Bang Baby

And here are the packs from the last few weeks which should now be available:

* Foo Fighters Pack 04 – $6.99
    * Lady Gaga Pack 02 – $5.49
    * Pantera Pack 01 – $6.99
    * Roy Orbison: 75th Birthday Pack – $5.49

For more details on these releases, including specific pack pricing, Pro upgrade availability and artist info, you can check out the last few DLC announcement posts in the main Announcement forum.

The Playstation Blog also suggests that the Ozzy Pack that came out this week should be available on the PS3 on Friday 6/3. Thanks to everyone for your patience while Sony sorts out this PSN issue!

Aaaaand, 'official' RBN on PS3:
    hmxhenry wrote:
    Here is the list of all the Rock Band Network songs (all RBN1 releases) slated to release while the PSN was down.

Alternative

The Audition - "The Way You Move" ($1.99)

Emo

Sleeping with Sirens - "If I’m James Dean, You’re Audrey Hepburn" ($1.99)

Indie Rock

Sleater-Kinney - "Entertain" ($1.99)
    The Main Drag - "Montana" ($0.99)
    The Main Drag - "Talk Them Down" ($0.99)
    The Main Drag - "Goodnight Technologist" ($0.99)
    The Main Drag - "Homosuperior" ($0.99)
    The Main Drag - "Megatron" ($0.99)
    The Main Drag - "Car Windows" ($0.99)
    The Main Drag - "Dove Nets" ($0.99)
    The Main Drag - "Taking Apart A Gigantic Machine" ($0.99)
    The Main Drag - "Teeth, Face, Outerspace" ($0.99)
    The Main Drag - "Tricky Girl" ($0.99)
    The Main Drag - "Even Seconds" ($0.99)
    The Main Drag - "Swine Houses" ($0.99)

Metal

After the Burial - "Cursing Akhenaten" ($1.99)
    Architects - "Learn To Live" ($1.99)
    Blackguard - "Allegiance" ($1.99)
    Daath - "N.A.T.G.O.D." ($1.99)
    Decrepit Birth - "The Resonance" ($1.99)
    Firewind - "World On Fire" ($0.99)
    Heaven Shall Burn - "The Omen" ($1.99)
    Kataklysm - "At The Edge Of The World" ($1.99)
    Motionless In White - "Abigail" ($1.99)
    Nachtmystium - "Nightfall" ($1.99)
    Periphery - "Icarus Lives" ($1.99)
    Vampires Everywhere! - "Undead Heart" ($1.99)
    Wretched - "Cimmerian Shamballa" ($1.99)

Other

OK Go - "White Knuckles - "The Big Robot Remix" ($1.99)

Pop-Rock

Pretty & Nice - "Tora Tora Tora" ($1.99)
    Pretty & Nice - "Piranha" ($1.99)

Prog

Ayreon - "Dawn Of A Million Souls (Rock Band Mix)" ($1.99)
    Matter in the Medium - "Persistence of Vision" ($0.99)
    Mindflow - "Destructive Device" ($0.99)

Punk

Close Your Eyes - "The Body" ($1.99)
    Comeback Kid - "Do Yourself A Favor" ($1.99)
    Rosaline - "Model Ships" ($0.99)
    Stewart - "Dance With Me" ($0.99)
    Terror - "Stick Tight" ($1.99)

Rock

Chaunce DeLeon and The Fountain of Choof - "Tadpole Search And Rescue" ($0.99)
    Earl Greyhound - "Oye Vaya" ($0.99)
    Richard Campbell - "A Christmas Rock Medley" ($0.99)
    Sister Sin - "On Parole" ($1.99)
    Stephanie Hatfield and Hot Mess - "Can I Stay" ($0.99)
    Taproot - "Fractured (Everything I Said Was True)" ($1.99)
    The Get Up Kids - "Your Petty Pretty Things" ($1.99)
    Ween - "It’s Gonna Be A Long Night" ($1.99)

Urban

Audible Mainframe - "Anybody Else" ($1.99)
    Audible Mainframe - "Ice Cold" ($0.99)
    Audible Mainframe - "Radioland" ($1.99)

There are still several RBN1 songs on the schedule for release on PS3 and we'll include those in the DLC announcements moving forward once we have confirmation that the schedule is locked.

Santa Claustrophobia on
    edited June 2011
    Even Flow? Woohoo! That will be great for Pro.

Rise Against are boring though. And fuck Bruno Mars though can't stand that shit. Should be Cee Lo Green instead, I'd buy the Hell outta that. Still, at least the last few weeks have been great.

And the fact I can get excited about new 'Pro' versions of existing songs each week is cool, wonder what will be next? There are so many amazing songs already released I'd love to get the Pro makeover.

fragglefart on
    fragglefart.jpg
    edited June 2011
    I regret buying the first Rise Against pack. Nothing really fun in the pack.

Arikado on
    edited June 2011
    You guys don't play for score, do you...

Bartholamue on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    We play to have a good time.

DarkPrimus on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    And fuck Bruno Mars though can't stand that shit. Should be Cee Lo Green instead, I'd buy the Hell outta that. Still, at least the last few weeks have been great.

Did you know that Bruno Mars wrote "Fuck You"?

KalTorak on
    edited June 2011
    You guys don't play for score, do you...

Nowadays, I don't think I have real need aside from pegging Primus and Fyre down a few on my friends leaderboard.

I'm out of practice so I've just been working on vocals and pro drum goals. I'm trying to figure out if I have it in me to do ESIII on Sunday but... it all depends on what time I get home.

EDIT: Also, I don't know if I can record HD off my TV with my current setup and that'd be something I'd want to stream just for shits.

Arikado on