As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Australia and New Zealand Penny Arcade Xcursion TM - BrissyPAX 4/6/11

• joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Fuuuuuck

I organized a farewell party for my friend who is shipping out to Afghanistan for this 3rd/4th? tour.

Im going to miss BrisPAX.

Would have been good to blow of some steam before my exams.

NOOOooooooo

joshua1 on
  • UmaroUmaro Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Hey I'm gonna be in Australia next month.

what's up in australllia

Umaro on
    Dogs.jpg
  • JintorJintor Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    It's cold

Not super cold

just Australian cold

Jintor on
  • TallweirdoTallweirdo Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    CuZZa wrote: »
    For those in Perth interested in the Legos Of Doom (also Model Railways), my friends are heading there on Monday 6th June. It's at Claremont Showgrounds so we're meeting there at Gate 5 at 11am. If you wanna come with, meet us there or find us somewhere inside. We were going to meet in the city and train it, but Transperth like fucking the public in the ass so they've closed the entire Fremantle line for the long weekend.

The whole line isn't closed, trains are still running from Perth to Showgrounds.

http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/ServiceUpdates/ServiceDisruptions/tabid/128/newsid563/2076/Default.aspx

Unfortunately we have a bridge to replace and it takes 60 hours to do it so it can only be done on a long weekend.

Tallweirdo on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, realistically dude, you might be inconvienced, but the thousands of people who ride the train during the working week will probably be more inconvienced than the dudes catching the train on a long weekend.

Blake T on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    holy shit it's Tallweirdo

hey bro what's up ltns

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Umaro wrote: »

what's up in australllia

Whereabouts a you gonna be when you come over? You coming over for a holiday or work?

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    edited June 2011
    Tef wrote: »

what's up in australllia

Whereabouts a you gonna be when you come over? You coming over for a holiday or work?

Both. Ship will be making a port call in I want to say Sydney but not completely sure yet.

Umaro on
    Dogs.jpg
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Tallweirdo wrote: »
    CuZZa wrote: »
    For those in Perth interested in the Legos Of Doom (also Model Railways), my friends are heading there on Monday 6th June. It's at Claremont Showgrounds so we're meeting there at Gate 5 at 11am. If you wanna come with, meet us there or find us somewhere inside. We were going to meet in the city and train it, but Transperth like fucking the public in the ass so they've closed the entire Fremantle line for the long weekend.

The whole line isn't closed, trains are still running from Perth to Showgrounds.

http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/ServiceUpdates/ServiceDisruptions/tabid/128/newsid563/2076/Default.aspx

Unfortunately we have a bridge to replace and it takes 60 hours to do it so it can only be done on a long weekend.

60 hours to tear down one bridge and erect another, whereas building something like a 4x2 single story house takes 8-10 months...

You guys are efficient!

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    To be honest, I am shocked it is a 60 hour job.

Crane in bridges are often only 10.

Are they putting the new one over the old one?

Blake T on
    edited June 2011
    Tef wrote: »

what's up in australllia

Both. Ship will be making a port call in I want to say Sydney but not completely sure yet.

Oh sweet, navy ship then? If the port is fremantle (west coast) and I'm in town I'd be more than happy to hang out and show you around. If it is Sydney, then I'm sure some of the east coast homps can recommend you some places

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Damn you SE plus plus. You are not conducive to sleepy times.

HyperBallad on
    Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
    edited June 2011
    Yurp. Will check back in when I have a better idea what's going on.

Umaro on
    Dogs.jpg
    edited June 2011
    No one is talking to YOU at the moment Sarah.

Blake T on
    edited June 2011
    No wait, I am.

Fuck,

Blake T on
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    blakeowned

Anzekay on
  • HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Ok Blake.... if that's how you feel, I'll go then. :(

HyperBallad on
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Ok Blake.... if that's how you feel, I'll go then. :(
    DoctorWho4x09ForestoftheDeadmkv_-12.jpg

Gatsby on
    edited June 2011
    See, she wants to spend time with me Gatsby.

You are her second choice.

Blake T on
    edited June 2011
    angry.gif

Gatsby on
    edited June 2011
    As in go away from you Blake, and spend lots of nice. time with gatsby.

HyperBallad on
    edited June 2011
    BUT YET YOU ARE SAD ABOUT SPENDING TIME WITH HIM.

FROWNY FACE AND EVERYTHING.

Blake T on
    edited June 2011
    Its a frowny face at your cruel and callous dismissal of me. Not Gatsby. Gatsby and me forever.

HyperBallad on
    edited June 2011
    thumbs.gif

Gatsby on
    edited June 2011
    Which one are you Gatsby?

The girl or?

Blake T on
    edited June 2011
    Both.

Gatsby on
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Blake T wrote: »
    To be honest, I am shocked it is a 60 hour job.

Crane in bridges are often only 10.

Are they putting the new one over the old one?

Can't build a bridge without foundations to put it on...

Donovan Puppyfucker on
    edited June 2011
    You don't need to shut down train station to case a foundation numbers.

This is why you are only in charge of teenagers.

Blake T on
  • JintorJintor Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Love me so Doctor gifs

Jintor on
    edited June 2011
    Blake T wrote: »
    You don't need to shut down train station to case a foundation numbers.

This is why you are only in charge of teenagers.

Yeah, it's pretty funny that all these parents trust me with their children...

whoops.jpg...

EDIT: Wait, no, of course you fucking do. Can't have trains whipping past workmen pouring cement, welding rebar etc. Also the public safety duty of care bullshit.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    booze and taco pax has been postponed as most cannot make it on such short notice :(

#pipe on
  • FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    6703dk.jpg

30ua5ig.jpg

Flay on
    edited June 2011
    #pipe wrote: »
    booze and taco pax has been postponed as most cannot make it on such short notice :(

Which coast is the best coast?

The motherfucking WEST COAST...

Boomsnacksonthetable.jpg

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • MrIamMeMrIamMe Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Brisbane is best!

MrIamMe on
    edited June 2011
    right click -> image properties...

Donovan Puppyfucker on
    edited June 2011
    There can be no argument.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
    edited June 2011
    sir I support this post.

Tef on

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    edited June 2011
    That should have been boom that is the noise I wll make next time I poo.

Blake T on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
  • Waka LakaWaka Laka Riding the stuffed Unicorn If ya know what I mean.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So... someone tried to set me on fire at work.

Why do I keep attracting so many assholes in every place I work at?

Waka Laka on
This discussion has been closed.