As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[APB: Reloaded] New name, same game?

• Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    APB just will not send me a confirmation email

dickwads

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm going to be on for a little bit if anyone wants to join Two Days. No idea how many of us there will be, but it'd be nice to be consolidated.

Aistan on
  • Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    So I think GI has officially shown their hand on the economy of the whole thing:

steps for compound profit (ie profit on profit action):

-release pay2win weapons that are pretty OP at what they should be good at with a minimum lease of 30 days.
    -introduce even more OP versions of the same weapons a few days later
    -???
    -sit back and watch as your puppets dance their way up the pay2win arms race escalation.
    -profit

I'm not bitter at all. honest.

acidlacedpenguin on
    GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    yeah i basically find this game unplayable if i find myself up against a guy who has dropped real money on getting an Armas weapon.

Pony on
  • Options
    EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    So, cash shop guns that are vastly better than the ones free to play folks get....awesome. I knew they'd fuck this up. Looks to me like this game basically has a subscription fee now if you want to play properly.

Elimination on
    PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Jesus Christ you guys are whiny. I'm gold threat 1st level and, while I am premium, none of that threat came from paying for anything. I've used a plain Obeya and N-Tec this whole time.

Edit: And, as near as I can tell, they haven't "fucked up" anything. They've probably made more money in these first few weeks of the open beta and Armas Shop than Realtime Worlds made in the entire 79 days the game was online. And I'm very glad for that, because it lets me keep playing this game.

Rius on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Hooray, they're making money. Good for them.

Meanwhile my groupmate shoots someone three times, they fall 30 feet off the side of a freeway and I shoot them four more times, only to have them turn around and kill me in two bursts.

Lost 90% of all my matches today because everyone on the other side was kitted out with weapon and body mods.

They're making money, i'm not having fun. Hooray.

Aistan on
  • Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I have to take a break from playing this game for a little while, I seem to be getting more and more frustrated with playing it, I'll lose a firefight I really should have won either via real or perceived bullshit, RAGE, then further compound the problem the next time I get in the firefight, RAGE HARDER, and continue on the vicious circle until I'm sure my group/clanmates really just don't want to hear it anymore.

I really don't actually hate the armas weapons, generally they're pretty balanced in that they're great at something but bad at something else, but I hate that I committed to buy the colby csg20 PR1 a week ago, it was simply one of the best close range weapons you could have. Then less than a week later they introduced the colby csg20 PR2, which is the same but infinitely better, which makes me pretty salty considering that had I known there'd be a better one in the immediate future I wouldn't have bought the first one. Now, when I run out of the PR1 I'm questioning whether I should even buy the PR2 because maybe the PR3 will be out the next day? Or if I wait for the PR3 what's the guarantee that PR4 isn't going to come right after? I just feel like I've lost confidence in the market. Why did they have to release the PR2 so soon when there are plenty of other weapon varieties that don't even have a premium version yet?

Also a little salty that currently the scoped ntec is good at short range, near unbeatable at medium range, and great at long range, making it generally a pretty damn good choice.

but anyway I generally get the feeling that either the hitmarkers in this are lying to me, the sprays of blood when you hit someone are indicative of actually hurting people, or that the hitmarkers aren't actually hitmarkers at all because it is extremely frustrating to shoot someone a few times in the back with pretty full hits (at least 80% of the shotgun pellets) before they even notice me, then hit them again while they're turning around spraying, only to die from seemingly 3 hits from their gun. This is against people with no health affecting mods at all, I always make sure to check. I've got a 50ms ping and pretty solid 55FPS so I don't understand how or why I am failing at this.

the other thing I'd like to point out is how I think treating unranked people as completely skill-less in their matchmaking algorithm seems kind of senseless especially where it creates situations where a few gold and silver level players can get matched in a 3v7 with no opportunity for back-up. I imagine it comes from an assumption that the rating/threat systems in this game are equivalent to the level system of traditional MMO games. If you look at a typical MMORPG someone at level 40 has near-zero lethality against someone at level 50, so it would make sense to give the lower player help.
    In APB though, even the starter STAR is nearly as lethal as the upgraded version an R100+ player has access to, and is exactly as lethal when paired with a well timed grenade. Couple that with the fact that even when teams are matched player-for-player it can be extremely difficult to assault a well defensible capture/steal/burn objective, having one team able to respawn and be back into battle faster than the team with less player can kill them makes that objective literally impossible.
    I think it would make significantly more sense to treat low threat low rating players as mean threat mean rating where the mean is of players currently in the instance for matchmaking purposes until it can collect enough data to assign their actual threat level.

acidlacedpenguin on
  • Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I have to take a break from playing this game for a little while, I seem to be getting more and more frustrated with playing it, I'll lose a firefight I really should have won either via real or perceived bullshit, RAGE, then further compound the problem the next time I get in the firefight, RAGE HARDER, and continue on the vicious circle until I'm sure my group/clanmates really just don't want to hear it anymore.

I really don't actually hate the armas weapons, generally they're pretty balanced in that they're great at something but bad at something else, but I hate that I committed to buy the colby csg20 PR1 a week ago, it was simply one of the best close range weapons you could have. Then less than a week later they introduced the colby csg20 PR2, which is the same but infinitely better, which makes me pretty salty considering that had I known there'd be a better one in the immediate future I wouldn't have bought the first one. Now, when I run out of the PR1 I'm questioning whether I should even buy the PR2 because maybe the PR3 will be out the next day? Or if I wait for the PR3 what's the guarantee that PR4 isn't going to come right after? I just feel like I've lost confidence in the market. Why did they have to release the PR2 so soon when there are plenty of other weapon varieties that don't even have a premium version yet?

Also a little salty that currently the scoped ntec is good at short range, near unbeatable at medium range, and great at long range, making it generally a pretty damn good choice.

but anyway I generally get the feeling that either the hitmarkers in this are lying to me, the sprays of blood when you hit someone are indicative of actually hurting people, or that the hitmarkers aren't actually hitmarkers at all because it is extremely frustrating to shoot someone a few times in the back with pretty full hits (at least 80% of the shotgun pellets) before they even notice me, then hit them again while they're turning around spraying, only to die from seemingly 3 hits from their gun. This is against people with no health affecting mods at all, I always make sure to check. I've got a 50ms ping and pretty solid 55FPS so I don't understand how or why I am failing at this.

the other thing I'd like to point out is how I think treating unranked people as completely skill-less in their matchmaking algorithm seems kind of senseless especially where it creates situations where a few gold and silver level players can get matched in a 3v7 with no opportunity for back-up. I imagine it comes from an assumption that the rating/threat systems in this game are equivalent to the level system of traditional MMO games. If you look at a typical MMORPG someone at level 40 has near-zero lethality against someone at level 50, so it would make sense to give the lower player help.
    In APB though, even the starter STAR is nearly as lethal as the upgraded version an R100+ player has access to, and is exactly as lethal when paired with a well timed grenade. Couple that with the fact that even when teams are matched player-for-player it can be extremely difficult to assault a well defensible capture/steal/burn objective, having one team able to respawn and be back into battle faster than the team with less player can kill them makes that objective literally impossible.
    I think it would make significantly more sense to treat low threat low rating players as mean threat mean rating where the mean is of players currently in the instance for matchmaking purposes until it can collect enough data to assign their actual threat level.

The rage: I am seeing that alot in the folks I play with. Sometimes you get a coordinated group that plain isn't better, their kits are. More rage inducing is getting a group you know you are kitted better than, owning them, but they have numbers on you and the last mission be in some lil nook with short spawns that they can zerg 4tw.

And the mere perception of hacking is almost worse than hacking. About 25% of the time I win I get tells "Nice aimbot" On a GD OBIR. I engage at range and flank with a not top shelf weapon and I am suddenly a hacker.

I think I may be minority, but I just don't care. The game is dumb fun. Its fun to go 4's (or twos if you want a better shot in close). I factor in the fact that some mish types are horse shit (takeouts on a 5 min timer, take outs after a drop off where theres no time to reset.. meaning they start out ahead in kills, or some cramped or high defendable spot) and some people will cheese the system with rockets, oca and Ntec schnanagins. After all that it is still dumb fun.

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I think the really frustrating thing about this game is precisely that: when it's good, it's so good, but when it's bad I'm nursing bruised wrists from rage-slamming them into my chair arms and throwing shit around the room like a godless barbarian.

I grew out of that shit years ago, but here it is manifesting itself when I run into compound-bullshit.

I hope it's clear that I'm bitching because I love this game and not because I don't like it.

I agree that the whole culture of assuming everyone else hacks is mind bogglingly retarded. It seems the way to prove someone doesn't hack is to win against them and then shit talking them for an hour in district chat. It's sort of like the whole method for proving that witches were guilty of witchcraft in the inquisition by drowning them in a lake, or burning them at the stake, or catapulting them: if they're a witch they'll survive, if not, whoops, sorry! BELIEVE IN JESUS!

edit: I'm usually pretty good at handwaving away the things that can't be helped, like the missions that cannot be won, the lag spikes that can sometimes happen at the worst times, the amount of segfaults that happen at random, etc. What really gets me is when it simply comes down to situations where I had every advantage and still lost inexplicably. I'm just left sputtering: wha? what? how? why? wh-wh-what? Fuckin'- What the fuckin'. Fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks...

acidlacedpenguin on
  • Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I think the really frustrating thing about this game is precisely that: when it's good, it's so good, but when it's bad I'm nursing bruised wrists from rage-slamming them into my chair arms and throwing shit around the room like a godless barbarian.

So it's exactly like the first iteration of APB, then?

KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Hey Krunk, you should be happy. They fixed progression. Now anyone regardless of rank or threat can kill anyone else, you just have to buy the best weapons and mods from Armas. No more silly unlocking.

Aistan on
  • Options
    LOLtacularLOLtacular Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    The ARMAS weapons are equivalent to the guns you can unlock. The LCR, Scout and Colby are reasonable compared to their standard counterparts in terms of balance. None of the guns kill you faster, the NTEC is the same gun as one with HS3 in it (which you can get in 7-8 hours if you buy the mod off the market).

There is no pay2win. There's pay to skip some grind.

LOLtacular on
    fa05acbb52b84269.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    My point is that you can buy and use them at any time. And since rank and threat is what's used to create matches, you can go up against those endgame weapons and body mods at any point in your gameplay experience, before you have unlocked the equivalent weaponry and mods through contacts.

Aistan on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    well not any point, those weapons still have R-value restrictions. I routinely see people with R>100 using the default STAR so that says a lot about its effectiveness.

I gave the game another shot last night with the idea that if I couldn't chill out and have fun then I'd stop playing it for a week or so. I honestly don't know what was different but I just enjoyed it more. Even when we ran into an obvious hacker, he had a bounty and was the other team's VIP and he must have gotten 40 kills in that match if you counted the 30 or so people who came to collect the bounty, he'd do things like full auto at one of the people from off mission, and without even letting go of the trigger, spin 90 degrees to kill one of us, then another 45 to kill someone else. 4chair named Leafsfan if anyone cares.

But anyway, the rage seems to have dissipated so I can continue to enjoy it again!

acidlacedpenguin on
  • Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Aistan wrote: »
    Hey Krunk, you should be happy. They fixed progression. Now anyone regardless of rank or threat can kill anyone else, you just have to buy the best weapons and mods from Armas. No more silly unlocking.

Finally!

KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Aistan wrote: »
    My point is that you can buy and use them at any time. And since rank and threat is what's used to create matches, you can go up against those endgame weapons and body mods at any point in your gameplay experience, before you have unlocked the equivalent weaponry and mods through contacts.

The endgame body mods are more or less useless. Clotting Agent 3 lets you take an extra bullet when playing pop-up-shoot cover games at long range from most guns, and Kevlar 1 lets you survive an extra scout shot (which nobody uses) or take 1 more Colby shot to kill (which also very few people use). Clotting Agents are a downgrade if you don't abuse cover, and Kevlar kills you more often than it will save you due to the speed/accel reduction. Reduced falling damage is amazing though.

Hunting Sight and Reflex Sight are the only gun mods that matter and are solid upgrades, but the difference is fairly minor between rank 1 and rank 3.

LOLtacular on
    fa05acbb52b84269.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    If you're not abusing cover though you're literally playing the game wrong. Like I said earlier, all you see on R120+ players is either: Clotting Agent 3, Happy Landings 3, and supply unit OR Clotting Agent 3 and Happy Landings 3 with no other body mods. In the spirit of making all the mods good but also terrible they should change Happy Landings to have the disadvantage of taking longer to fall.

acidlacedpenguin on
  • Options
    BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The game is still as rage-inducing as it was before.

If the previous iteration hadn't had such rampant hacking, I think the game would be doing better.

Also, because of the 3rd person view, people can literally see around corners which gives the illusion of hacking.

The game would benefit from a line-of-sight system like is present in World of Tanks. If your character can not physically see an enemy around the corner, then you won't be able to see an enemy around the corner either.

If you have a teammate on a rooftop across the street that can see the enemeny around the corner from you, then you will be able to see the enemy around the corner.

It would encourage more tactical play, and would quell some of the cries of hacks.

Beltaine on
    XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I'd never think to see the day where someone would suggest using the hellishly abhorrent system World of Tanks uses in anything other than a game designed about hating oneself.

Easiest way to beat good people is to grab a car from where you spawn, drive directly behind that area (keeping more than 80m away from objectives/etc so you don't show up), and shoot them all in the back. It also throws off teammate spawning to be a bit more random.

LOLtacular on
    fa05acbb52b84269.png
  • Options
    kyleh613kyleh613 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The system that World of Tanks uses can work, it just needs to be done by a developer that is component. That is not the WoT devs; they are fixing the issues with the line of sight mechanic but it's going slowly and in its current state, it is beyond broken.

kyleh613 on
  • Options
    KonidiasKonidias Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I've been playing this game since it's RTW open beta release.... I've played the GamersFirst version since the very start of closed beta... I've played this game hundreds of hours and I can say with a straight face that mods/higher tier weapons do not give you huge advantages. Nor does the cash shop gear...

In fact, I'm willing to play against anyone with whatever weapons/mods they want, and I'll play them with a brand new character with no mods and the starter car/weapon... and I'm pretty sure I will beat you... or at least give you a run for your money.

Until you've played this game for 100 hours, you won't be able to really assess if mods/cash weapons are gamebreaking.

Right now they aren't. They've come a long way from RTW where mods gave you clear advantages. I easily beat people who are using cash weapons or mods equal or greater to my own.

Once you've gotten to the level of owning a gun with level 2-3 mods in it, you'll understand that mods aren't as big a deal as beginners seem to think. It's just that you're still learning the game, so of course you're going to lose to people who have level 2-3 mods, because they have played this game a lot more than you have.

I think the game is great fun... but it's in desperate need of a few control fixes and some sort of leaderboards. I think the latest patch has finally addressed an exploit issue with your skill rating... so now they really need a top list so that people know where they stand against other players.

But I would definitely recommend this game to anyone... as long as they understand that it takes time to master... and they need to be able to control their temper and learn from losses instead of blaming everything but themselves.

Konidias on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Holy shit, Konidias. I recognize that name; were you playing on Joker late last night? I think your group ran up against our group (Gravebound and Rius) at least a couple of times.

Rius on
  • Options
    KonidiasKonidias Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Yep sure was. Good games btw.

Konidias on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I can't really remember what gun you were packing but I remember you were quite a handful.

Rius on
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I'm having more fun than I did with old APB for some reason

Not the best artist, but here's my ENFORCER OF JUSTICE, TRUTH, AND REAL AMERICA

apbvan.jpg

Edit: I've gotten people who legitimately like Fox News compliment me, god damnit. Time to change it to "We Report, You Obey" or something

override367 on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    my very own guide to making money in APB ( as taught by Ein )

1) Throw on some light music. Something to set the tone.
    2) Come up with a core concept of somthing new and also fashonable (clothing, symbol, song) You are going to rock the apb fashon world here.
    3) Take your time. You are creating! Its fresh, its new, its yours! Tweak everything 3 times.... it must be perfect!
    4) Place on auction house and wait!

5) hrm.... none of it sold. Weird.

6) relist... with a better name - "original creations" "Unique look"
    7) none of it sold.

8) Fuck it. Slap together whatever is popular (superman S, punisher skull, Bioware N7 hoodie) and undercut whoever else makes the same thing.
    9) Mother fucking profit.

I made an N7 hoodie that is literally a charcoal grey hoodie with one white stripe and one red. 2 letters and a triangle for the n7 logo. Made 10 k last night on 4. if you can mimic a logo you will be rich.

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    Darius BlackDarius Black Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, same goes with themes. Make a catchy, popular song into a theme and it will sell like hotcakes.

However, I still think missions are still where the money is at. You can still make cash fastest by turning in cars then laundering the money with a bounty on your head, but if you're good and get a lot of kills you'll get like 2-4k per mission, not to mention all the upgrades you can unlock and sell on the AH. That is, if you can get opposition.

Darius Black on
    Quick, quiet, confident
    Comfortable, permanent
    Undisputed, every tense
    Not a trace of what went left
    More equal than the best
    Unparalleled success
    Everybody, V-impressed
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Elimination on
    PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    yeah I've made ~$60k easily just selling my Gary Jules Madworld piano intro. It's frustrating... back before the economy stabilized I could sell it for $10k a pop, now I'm only selling it for ~$5k.

Also I wish they'd start pruning the damn $TEXAS "SEARCH ME FOR EPIC MUSIC" auctions, like 4 pages of those at the top and it's annoying as hell. Luckily none of them have caught on to making $1 "search me" auctions, 'cause I just flip the sorting and avoid that shit.

Finally, just last night I discovered the exact reason for all of the rage I've ever had from this game. After the millionth "zomg wtf I shot that guy 8 times with the joker carbine before he even turned around and he still killed me first" complaint to my clan, someone in my group was like "here, test it out on me" so I did, making sure I was getting hitmarkers on each shot and after 9 shots he finally fell dead (no health affecting mods on him at all) "see, it took 9 fucking shots"
    "... that was 5"
    so I try it again, slower: 8 shots before he's dead
    then I look at my ammo count before I reload: 16/20 in magazine.
    WTF.

apparently sometimes it will play the audio, do the animation, show the bloodsplat, AND show the hitmarker, but not actually register the corresponding shot. Generally, the faster I shoot the higher the chance of a dropped shot. To further solidify my theory I coded up a macro on my keyboard to fire at 20ms intervals for as long as I hold the key, and tried to count the amount of animations/sounds. It fired at probably the best possible rate the gun could fire, and I counted at least 35 rounds fired before the magazine actually emptied. I'm going to try again tonight a few times except take videos so I can slow it down later and find an average missed shot ratio for the gun(s). I'll also try it without the macro to see what kind of ratio an "average" player can pull down simply firing it as fast as they can. If I'm feeling ambitious I'll draw up some charts and stuff.

I get the feeling though that if the ratio is sufficiently high while macroing then macroing might not be any more effective than controlled fire. I'm thinking I should conduct this test on the joker carbine, the star, the shaw, and the obir. Any suggestions on other weapons to try it on?

Morally I consider macros in this kind of game as cheating which is why I wouldn't want to use it against opposition, but I'd like to explore the technical operation even if just to be able to eliminate one of the many "I only lost because of X" excuses that I can use.

acidlacedpenguin on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Yea, it's the big secret in APB that firing slower actually makes you kill people faster. Most readily apparently with the Joker Carbine, firing too fast slows down your actual RoF (but sounds faster instead).

LOLtacular on
    fa05acbb52b84269.png
  • Options
    ArchonexArchonex No hard feelings, right? Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    LOLtacular wrote: »
    Yea, it's the big secret in APB that firing slower actually makes you kill people faster. Most readily apparently with the Joker Carbine, firing too fast slows down your actual RoF (but sounds faster instead).

There's a catch to this, as far as I can tell.

The heavy support weapons (SAW's, and the like.) should be fired as fast as possible. That's their entire purpose, really.

Not only do they have a ridiculous number of bullets per "clip" (Well over 200, if I remember right.), they do ridiculous damage, and can pretty much demolish entire city block's worth of cars.

Also, it chews through that ammo fast, so any lost shots aren't really noticeable. The only downside is the aim is a bit spotty past a certain range, thanks to the increasing spread. Though you can make entire teams duck and cover with it if you're good, even then.

That being said, that explains why I always ended up raging hard whenever I used anything but that type of gun. I always got the feeling there was a bullshit element to the game, and there it is.

Archonex on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Ok. Fixed matchmaking is T- I- T- S- TITS!

4 bad ass cops vs 6-7 ok guys to make it even. oppo all the time. FANTASTIC.

The trick to this game is that mods dont matter. A base new guy is just as deadly when he learns how to play.

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS

ghostbusteroutfit.jpg

Ein on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    holy shit Ein, are you on Joker? If so, if I promise to actually play my enforcer, can I be part of your ghost busters clan?

acidlacedpenguin on
  • Options
    BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Ha! Yeah, I might actually consider playing again to be in a Ghostbusters clan.

Beltaine on
    XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I am on Joker, yes. My name's Gravebound on there.

Ein on
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2011
    *slow clap*

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So this game is tons of fun a bundle of joy to play with friends.

But they really really really need to fix the griefing issues. I mean it's kind of funny right until well until the point at which it's 2 hours later and the same group of people are still going.

Also fuck snipers, yes they have they do have weaknesses but in the hands of some one competent? Yeah the mission just got a whole lot more boring/less fun.

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    You can actually get a ghost buster suit? That is awesome.

Elimination on