As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[E3 2011] NINTENDO - Post-keynote wrap-up and discussion here!

HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration ThreadCentrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
edited June 2011 in Games and Technology
Nintendo's E3 Keynote 2011
sjugZ.jpg
My body is ready!

Nintendo has been leading the way this console generation in many ways, whether it be sales on the console or handheld markets, or the actual business method of including traditionally-non-gamers. It's been a successful time for them and they're set to reveal the next gen console. Will they reveal more for the Vitality Sensor?

Bullet Points of Convenience:
  • Conference opens with NES Legend of Zelda shots on screen, with a live orchestra playing the theme; And then Adventures of Link on screen; Followed by Link to the Past - you see where this is going; Ganon's theme, then Zelda's theme; Twilight Princess field theme; Skyward Sword footage and music takes the feed
  • Miyamoto takes the stage with the Master Sword music; translator on stage with him shortly after; the theme song for Skyward Sword was the last played by the orchestra, as I had guessed!; the talk is all about the general feel of the series; they note the orchestra should play some music from the series
  • The orchestra plays stuff like getting an item, solving puzzles, fairy fountain music, etc; Miyamoto is being his usual self acting it out on stage
  • Link's Awakening available on the 3DS online store today
  • The Legend of Zelda: OoT 3D launches this weekend on the 3DS as well; revamped graphics, improved framerate, hint movies are included in the game, Master Quest, and boss challenge mode
  • Four Swords available on Nintendo DSi as a free download
  • Skyward Sword launches this holiday season for Wii; "It's finally done"; special gold Wii remote being made for it
  • Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Concerts are being held all around the world, during the Fall; specific dates forthcoming
  • The first people to register Ocarina of Time 3D will get a soundtrack CD; another soundtrack related to Skyward sword is coming (I missed the details, someone fill me in)
  • Miyamoto brings three other developers on stage, just to introduce / credit them; thanks fans
  • Iwata takes the stage; reiterates message of expanding who plays games, etc; "Mental boundaries still exist in how game systems are defined"; notes there isn't a console that is equally satisfying for all players, then says it's the goal of the new console; "Deeper, and wider," deeper gameplay, wider appeal; says the full details are coming a little later this morning, the cocktease; says it's something to look forward to next year
  • Iwata walks off stage noting familiar franchises are moving into 3D; a Mario Kart video is shown, then Starfox (with a "DO A BARREL ROLL" shout), then Mario in general hopping around on stuff; the arena goes dark, and now Kid Icarus is on screen ripping shit up; Luigi's Mansion?!; none of the previous was actual gameplay, just teaser sorts of videos
  • Reggie takes the stage; "Look, we hear you" - famous first words, literally the quote there; introduces the above games with actual gameplay footage; notes that the keynote would be in 2D, while the demos on the showfloor are 3D
  • Mario Kart - crazy shit like hang-gliding, going underwater, tricking out your rims / tires; holiday season release
  • Starfox 3DS - buttons for control, or tilting the 3DS itself; in group play, the 3DS cameras record you as you're playing so you can see each others' reactions; September release
  • Super Mario 3D - first handheld from-scratch title in 3D; tanooki suit returns!; music playing for the trailer is from Super Mario Bros 3; logo explicitely has a raccoon tail hanging on the end; "before the year is over" release
  • Kid Icarus Uprising - voice-acting; gameplay has grown to be more fast-paced; multiplayer features different characters; Medusa is freaking huge; suddenly cards show up on screen, with characters popping out and fighting?; 3 on 3 multiplayer on the show floor; augmented reality cards for battle (whatever that means)
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 - Typical Luigi craziness!; there's a mummy!; several mansions in the game
  • Montage of 3rd Party 3DS work - Ace Combat 3D, Tetris, Cave Story 3D, Residentl Evil: Revelations, Driver Renegade, PAC-MAN & Galaga, Tekken 3D, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
  • Reggie discusses the system update for 3DS this week, including the web browser update, trailers, demos, etc
  • Virtual Console 3DS - classic handheld titles will be available; games from before NES with a 3D touch-up; Excitebike is free
  • Pokemon - Pokedex 3D - starts with 16 Pokemon registered; augmented reality markers / scans; available on the Nintendo eShop, for free
  • "You might remember how the 'Wii' name started to make sense after you heard it as 'We'" - Reggie quote; "Can it work just for you?" answer is yes, and so...
  • WiiU name revealed
  • Controller revealed; looks like a handheld; two analog sticks, four main buttons, D-pad, shoulder buttons, screen in the center
  • Switch from TV to the Controller for view-screen; tablet-like function for drawing on screen; two-players on the same screen just like the Vita; motion control via screen?; interaction between TV screen and controller screen, such as in golf; controller mounts on gun peripheral like targeting scope; touch-screen interacts with TV screen; live video feeds from screen; web browsing; controller screen can change image on television set; Legend of Zelda footage shown, appears to be very high-quality graphically speaking; coming in 2012
  • Iwata on stage again to answer questions likely raised - 6.2 inch screen size; backward compatible, all Wii games and accessories useable; TWO shoulderpad buttons on each side; microphone and speakers; gyroscope; inward facing camera; reiterates it is for casual players and experienced players; "Not designed to be a portable game machine, even though it has some characteristics"; wireless transmission without latency issues (screen to screen); notes the various means to use the controller screen (and TV screen) to play games and design them
  • Miyamoto on video - describing possibilities; e3.nintendo.com will have full transcript of full interview
  • Iwata on stage once more - new Smash Bros being made for 3DS and WiiU, interactable in some way; "no details today"
  • Reggie back on the stage - demos on the showfloor are just demos, not actual game titles; video on screen now to demonstrate console capability; higher graphic capability is more apparent; debates on IRC about this being real-time or pre-rendered; New Super Mario Bros Mii - conceptual game where your Mii plays with Mario in the game; Chase Mii - birds-eye view of game world on WiiU controller; the Wii controllers see a split-screen 4-way on the TV screen, not birds-eye view; not actual games, these are demos to show the tech
  • Nintendo working on Lego game for WiiU, first official title; Lego City Stories; also for 3DS; exclusive
  • Video of 3rd Party devs talking positively about it, INCLUDING KEN LEVINE WHAT; Darksiders 2 promised at launch; Batman Arkham City; Assassin's Creed; Ghost Recon Online
  • Montage of actual game footage - Darksiders 2; Dirt Codemasters; Aliens; Ghost Recon Online; Metro Last Light; Tekken (draw on character faces to make them silly too); Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (SO MUCH BLOOD)
  • "Everything you see this week is just a first pass." - Reggie quote
  • John Ricatello takes the stage?! - Notes he's never been on stage with Nintendo before; Madden footage shown while he speaks about bringing EA content to Nintendo; Battlefield 3 footage shown while he discusses still; screen caps of various games on screen behind him
  • Reggie appears on stage to ask people to consider 4 plaforms - DS, Wii, 3DS, and WiiU; highlights what each platform has shown the industry what is possible; reiterates being able to play on the showfloor
  • Nintendo Network is on the showfloor to bring E3 coverage, online

The End-Keynote Megaton:
It wasn't quite at the end, but the 3rd party devs showing high-quality game footage was pretty huge.

The Bottom-Line:
Nintendo is still aiming to change the way people play games, and now has the means to bring traditional hardcore / core / experienced games to their platform.

Various Nonsense:
images and shit forthcoming

Henroid on

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Hate the name, love the concept.

Seriously, that is not a name. It's the sound effect the Ghostbusters' car makes.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    That controller better not turn it into a $600LOLSONY scenario. Otherwise, too early to tell anything.

Oh, except the name, yeah. It's bad. But so was Wii. And Vita is worse, so they're ahead there still.

Xeddicus on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I'm gonna say something people are gonna think is weird.

Nintendo and Sony tied in E3 keynote performance this year.

Henroid on
  • mr weenismr weenis Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    mr weenis on
    Nickle wrote: »
    972 dicks is a lot of dicks. :(
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Sweet. <3 New Luigi's Mansion, Smash Bros, Mario 3DS w/ Tanooki Suits, etc :D

Still wondering why they delayed Link's Awakening 3DS VC exactly one day :P Weird.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't know what to feel...

My biggest worry is the weight of the damn thing, it looks big.

Other than that: We are getting hardcore games and nice graphics. The question is: how much further can they be pushed?

Drovek on
    steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Xeddicus wrote: »
    That controller better not turn it into a $600LOLSONY scenario. Otherwise, too early to tell anything.

I think that is why the ability to use Wiimotes is important. It will keep the overall cost down.

lowlylowlycook on
    steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I doubt it. Surely they must've realised that, no matter how much on top of the world you are, you can't just go charging whatever you want.

WotanAnubis on
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Well the tech is pretty awesome, but not sure about a giant fucking controller like that

Need some details on the system itself, but if it can pull of this, holy shit:

img6632.jpg

According to Game Informer, that's real-time.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't really care about names anymore. Xbox, Wii, whatever names are going to be stupid as people try to unique anyway.

But the conference boiled down to this for me:

Nintendo have stepped up and shown they are prepared to take on every aspect of gaming, both hardcore and casual, and both revamping golden oldies, bringing new games to their new console(s), and building for the future so that future games will be able to come out on the WiiU right away (this last point is the most important one to me).

People might talk about a lack of Nintendo games in the briefing, but considering everything else they announced I'm pretty confident they have a lot in store for us in terms of their own IPs. It's be rediculous to think otherwise, honestly.

I was a little disapointed by the lack of info relating to specs, hardcare capabilities and their online systems (though EA mentioned something about this which gives me some hope). Maybe we'll find out about some of this during the rest of E3 during the hands-on stuff.

But getting stuff like AC, BF3, Batman etc on the WiiU is fantastic news. I know the haters will be all "Oh but I'm getting X game this year, not next year on the WiiU!". That's not really the point here, the point is that not only is the console CAPABLE of running these games, and hopefully doing it via a myriad of control schemes too (traditional controllers, motion controls, WiiU pad controls), but that the big AAA game companies making stuff for Xbox/PS3/PC are willing to work with Nintendo for this stuff too. That's groundbreaking news, and I am exceptionally pleased with that.

Anzekay on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Nintendo has a price advantage in the way of waiting to implement tech, so that it comes cheaper. Now people are relieved to be getting current-gen graphics, which are pretty damn satisfying.

Henroid on
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I think the controller is cool and the graphics are sweet, I was just a little underwhelmed by the game announcements. The multiplatform games they showed are good but there's still a notable lack of support from companies like Bioware, Valve, Bethesda, Epic, etc.

So really, the 3rd party support is pretty much unchanged.

RidleySaria on
    -- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • LunkerLunker Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Stupid forum is busy message. :(

That was fairly disappointing. Barely any new 3DS stuff, no third-party bombshells, Wii and DS thrown under the bus and a flimsy, promise-filled WiiU portion that reminded me of the initial Kinect announcement in terms of "Wow, imagine what we could do!" instead of actually showing us what they're doing. :? "Interactive sample experiences" instead of actual software and the standard roll of developers saying "Wow, this is innovative and will change gaming, just think of the possibilities!" in half-baked leftovers from the Wii announcement interview footage. Even when Riccatello came out, I was expecting a big announcement, but it only amounted to "Hey, this Nintendo console isn't a joke this time, I think we might try putting games on it."

As a 3DS owner, I expected this to be the system's coming out party. Left sorely disappointed.

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Darksiders 2 means Wii U is launching with a Zelda.

Peewi on
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Huh. We got more announcements of hardcore third party games than we have hardcore third party games on the Wii, five years out.

And keep in mind we got all these announcements a year and a half before the thing comes out. The E3 a few months before the Wii, we got zero hardcore third party games.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • SagrothSagroth Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Wii-U just screams to me that the gimmick is coming way ahead of the console here. In other words, they're still working on building the console around the controller. It's the only reason I can see them avoiding discussing the console, specs, release date, price point, etc.

Sagroth on
    3DS Code: 5155-3087-0800
  • Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't understand showing another Zelda for WiiU. I understand what we saw there is probably all that exists for the game, but those are real art assets for a game, running in-engine.

Two Headed Boy on
    4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Apparently it is not as powerful as the 360. If true it's a huge mistake. Huge. I don't even know what to think about this, the announcement was confusing and we saw almost no software at all. It looks like Nintendo playing catch up and not admitting it's basically a WiiHD to accept ports from the 360 and PS3, but in a couple of years when those successors are out it will be left in the dust.

Rami on
    Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • chidonachidona Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    This was the console shown beside the TVs when they panned out in the videos:
    rtewj.jpg

Looks like a rough 'n ready prototype though - no branding, hugely generic.

The controller looks alright but it's hardly revolutionary, I'd argue. Isn't this, in essence, a daddy's DS? I fear the touch screen may simply be relegated to default 'inventory/map' for all third-party games.

chidona on
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The multiplatform games they showed are good but there's still a notable lack of support from companies like Bioware

They have EA's support and EA owns Bioware. Hell, there was even a picture of Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 among their many franchises when Riccitiello was on stage.

reVerse on
  • Chad SexingtonChad Sexington Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2011
    Neat idea, but that presentation was awful. What are the specs? Is it 1080p or 720p? What's the box that connects to the TV, does it have HDMI? Is there going to be an online service or is it just ad hoc? Are we on DVDs? How heavy is that controller? How much do they cost? Will we need four of them for MP?

Seems very odd to me that you'd announce the controller and say literally nothing about the box. Maybe all the hardware is in the controller? I don't know. Just an odd presentation for hardware out next year.

Chad Sexington on
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I doubt it. Surely they must've realised that, no matter how much on top of the world you are, you can't just go charging whatever you want.

That's the optimistic way to see it. But still, I'm a bit afraid the Wii and DS success just went a little bit to Nintendo's head, only instead of making a too powerful machine and sell it for texas we're seeing hysterical insanity, a product that Nintendo think people will buy because it's Nintendo.

Overall, meh, not going to declare the conference a bomb because Generic JRPG 1 and Generic JRPG 2 weren't announced for release in the US, but so far I'm seeing parallels with last year, only not in a good way. The 3DS had a lot of announced third party support, we all know what happened to that. The Lego GTA announcement was kind of WTF, John Riticello STOP STARING AT ME YOU'RE CREEPING ME OUT and also was kind of pointless. It's all wait and see, really.

Dac Vin on
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I think the controller is cool and the graphics are sweet, I was just a little underwhelmed by the game announcements. The multiplatform games they showed are good but there's still a notable lack of support from companies like Bioware, Valve, Bethesda, Epic, etc.

Epic will never join - Mark Rein is such an anti-Nintendo fanboy :P I still refuse to believe iPhone is more powerful than 3DS.

The rest, eh, we'll see. I see no reason why they wouldn't. But they are American (or Canadian :P) companies - Nintendo probably didn't specifically approach them with devkits yet.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The console could/should be great, but that conference itself was pretty underwhelming.

Muddy Water on
    edited June 2011

For the time being, that's correct. But I somewhat doubt it will remain this unchanged for long.

Although, things like BF3 being on the WiiU is pretty impressive in terms of 3rd party developers, since it's a big name game that is going to attract a lot of attention.

Anzekay on
    edited June 2011
    reVerse wrote: »
    The multiplatform games they showed are good but there's still a notable lack of support from companies like Bioware

They have EA's support and EA owns Bioware. Hell, there was even a picture of Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 among their many franchises when Riccitiello was on stage.

Yeah, Wii had EA support too.

RidleySaria on
    -- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I didn't watch the footage, and am at work so I'm not able to just yet, but I have some questions.

I'm not sure I understand the controller concept here. It sounds like you're not actually getting a new system, though in some ways, I guess you are? It's a controller by design, not intended to be a handheld console - they've already said as much. And yet, it has a 6.2" screen and a control setup that's very different from the Wii.

Since it's backwards compatible, will the games load into the controller, or will they load into a Wii which you connect the controller to OR is it like the PSPGo and they're all download-only? If the games load into the controller, then how is it not exactly just like a handheld console? If they load into the Wii, then how will the graphics be any different than multi-platform games that release on the 3 major consoles? The Wii port always gets the shaft.

Edit: Nevermind. It never occurred to me that there'd be a new console to go WITH the controller, which makes sense. Still, I'm as dubious about it as the next person. WiiHD basically, still lacking in the processing power of its competitors.

El Fantastico on
    PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

edited June 2011
    Rami wrote: »
    Apparently it is not as powerful as the 360. If true it's a huge mistake. Huge. I don't even know what to think about this, the announcement was confusing and we saw almost no software at all. It looks like Nintendo playing catch up and not admitting it's basically a WiiHD to accept ports from the 360 and PS3, but in a couple of years when those successors are out it will be left in the dust.

Where's this info about it not being as powerful as the 360 coming from?

Also, we can get some more info here http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/06/nintendo-controller-hands-on/

Looks like it can do 1080p

Anzekay on
  • lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Is it 1080p or 720p?

That's not a meaningful distinction for a console. The HD consoles can do 1080p but most games seem to render at sub 720p resolutions.

lowlylowlycook on
    steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • MegamaniacoMegamaniaco Madrid, Spain (again!)Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Guys guys, you haven't thought that we can actually play RTS on a console now. Like, with a control system that's not clunky as hell.

Just imagine

Megamaniaco on
    Steam ID: Megamaniaco // LoL summoner: Corcorigan (NA), Megamaniaco (EUW) // Hearthstone: Megamaniaco.2120

Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
    edited June 2011
    I didn't watch the footage, and am at work so I'm not able to just yet, but I have some questions.

I'm not sure I understand the controller concept here. It sounds like you're not actually getting a new system, though in some ways, I guess you are? It's a controller by design, not intended to be a handheld console - they've already said as much. And yet, it has a 6.2" screen and a control setup that's very different from the Wii.

Since it's backwards compatible, will the games load into the controller, or will they load into a Wii which you connect the controller to OR is it like the PSPGo and they're all download-only? If the games load into the controller, then how is it not exactly just like a handheld console? If they load into the Wii, then how will the graphics be any different than multi-platform games that release on the 3 major consoles? The Wii port always gets the shaft.

There is the WiiU, the console. An actual box with tech inside it that you stick disks into, and plug into your TV.

Then there's the WiiU controller tablet. The thing with the 6.2" screen that you play games with and also play games on. You can also use the Wiimote/nunchuck, and I would assume classic controller and maybe even GC controllers with.

Anzekay on
  • AlgertmanAlgertman Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    That Zelda concert better come within driving distance.

Also FREE FOUR SWORDS!

Algertman on
  • FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    According to this spec sheet, it will be more powerful than the 360 (multi-core), it will do 1080p, it will have expandable hard disc space, including external USB drives, use non-branded blu-ray discs, and the controller is rechargeable.
    scaled.php?tn=0&server=616&filename=b16s.png&xsize=640&ysize=640

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The name is silly, but so was Wii, and I'm ok with that now.

I enjoyed the conference but it wasn't as good as the last couple they've done.

Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS was awesome, Super Mario 3D with Tanooki, Luigi's Mansion 2, and all that major support by third parties was awesome.

Seriously for those who are feigning the "Is it a console or just a controller?" Stop being silly, this is no differen than when they announced the Wii and focused on the Wii remote. The controller is the major aspect of the WiiU. It looked darn pretty too. I love the idea of the controller and how it interacts with the system.

My only beef was the lack of ANY announcement of Wii games. No Xenoblade or anything. I did however see a logo for Mario Party 9 which makes me all kinds of happy.

Brainiac 8 on
    3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • AlgertmanAlgertman Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Why is NeoGAF full of retards?

Algertman on
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

I'm sure if you strain your thinkbox reeeeeal hard, you can figure out why games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age never appeared on the Wii.

Hint: It's a fucking Gamecube with waggle.

reVerse on
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I'll wait for specs and media size before judging. Looks promising though.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
    edited June 2011

I'm sure if you strain your thinkbox reeeeeal hard, you can figure out why games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age never appeared on the Wii.

Hint: It's a fucking Gamecube with waggle.

I'm also thinking about the kind of third party support Gamecube got. Why didn't a lot of multiplatform games appear on that?

Oh yeah, that's right, because it had nothing to do with power. Golly gee, maybe third parties always have excuses to not work with Nintendo?

RidleySaria on
  • BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I think it's way too early to get behind this or to slam it. We simply don't know enough (like if I have a PS3 and 360, why get this? Besides first party games I mean).

That and the controller frightens me. Can you imagine how much a second will cost?

Bizazedo on
    XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Reggie just confirmed (on GTTV) the WiiU controller has a single-touch screen, not multitouch.

Two Headed Boy on
    4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516