As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EVE] This thread is closed for business

1565758596062»

• Options
    hailthefishhailthefish Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Oh it's lagged to fucking shit and back because the servers haven't been upgraded in like 4 years and so any fight over 100 people causes a node crash.

But other than that it's paradise.

hailthefish on
  • Options
    ShanadeusShanadeus Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Oh, a message from the CCO?
    That's professional.

Shanadeus on
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2011
    I approve. Now if the servers would open up?

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The locals really don't much appreciate it when White Devils call Mao a silly goose, do they?

Those chat logs are something special.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2011
    90 seconds...

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    tranquility taken offline
    reported by CCP Manifest | 2011.06.15 00:10:04 | NEW
    Shortly after service was restored to the EVE Online Tranquility server, the CCP Security Task force became aware of ongoing traffic flooding which prompted them to take the server offline. We apologize for the inconvenience but feel this step was warranted in order to protect our customers and the service we provide to them. We are continuing to monitor the situation diligently and will bring the game servers online again only when we feel it is safe to do so. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    And it's up!

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Yesterday I lost track of where I was on the skill plan, so I ended up buying a skill I was already trained in. So I put it back up on the market. Today I lost track of where I was on the skill plan and bought it again. From myself.

hurr hurr hurr *spins propeller on the cap*

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Yesterday I lost track of where I was on the skill plan, so I ended up buying a skill I was already trained in. So I put it back up on the market. Today I lost track of where I was on the skill plan and bought it again. From myself.

Ahahaha, oh god

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    hailthefishhailthefish Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    At least you bought it from yourself and only wasted the transaction fees.

hailthefish on
  • Options
    rucdocrucdoc Crazy guy in the corner ClassifiedRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    slacker

Now who the heck attacks Iceland, they are gonna kill whoever did this

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

http://www.dust514stats.com
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    do they WANT an other valconic eruption that will shut down air flights world wide or something?

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

Isn't it possible to set the market to hide skills you already have trained?

NEO|Phyte on
    It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Then you would lose out on all this awesome comedy.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    IslandIsland Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »

Isn't it possible to set the market to hide skills you already have trained?

I think the skills come up with a green check if you have already learned them, a green book if learnable and a red book if requirements are met. I'm at work so I cant check though.

Island on
    camo_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.