As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

E3: Now You're Thinking with Two Screens - Wii U Photos in OP

1555657585961»

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Macro9 wrote: »

fffffffff

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I finally got around to downloading my free playstation game which was infamous.

I say game because I already had ratchet and clank and LBP and I don't really have any interest in the others.

We shall see how fun it is tonight.

Blake T on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Balefuego wrote: »

fffffffff

Did you already buy one?

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Balefuego wrote: »

fffffffff

Did you already buy one?

no, but I really shouldnt be buying one right now

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Fuckin' Henry Hatsworth. No one but me and unintentional I think played this game. I've had it for years and still haven't beaten it. I wish they'd make a sequel but I'm pretty sure they only made $100 off of it despite how good it is.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    SirToasty wrote: »
    Fuckin' Henry Hatsworth. No one but me and unintentional I think played this game. I've had it for years and still haven't beaten it. I wish they'd make a sequel but I'm pretty sure they only made $100 off of it despite how good it is.

woot

I 100%ed it 8-)

and I've been playing through it again at work, almost done

unintentional on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Williams with a beard owns

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

woot

I 100%ed it 8-)

and I've been playing through it again at work, almost done
    You're insane. I just beat level 5-1 after not playing for a year or more. And now level 5-2 is tearing my asshole apart. I'm not even playing Gentleman mode. I doubt I ever will.

e: I actually had to go back through an easier world to stock up on extra lives. I had like 18 or so and am down to 7 now.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

hey fuck you I've been stuck on 5-1 for nine months

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

hey fuck you I've been stuck on 5-1 for nine months
    5-2 is not quite as frustrating. Still a bitch.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    son of a bitch now I gotta try again

luckily I have somehow stockpiled 50 lives by just playing the damn game

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    101 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bINUfbLV_0M
    Williams is an avid enthusiast of games (even naming his daughter after Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda video game series),[38] enjoying pen-and-paper role-playing games and online video games, recently playing Warcraft 3, Day of Defeat, Half-Life,[39] and the first-person shooter Battlefield 2 as a sniper.[40] On January 6, 2006, he performed live at Consumer Electronics Show during Google's keynote.[41] In the 2006 E3, on the invitation of Will Wright, he demonstrated the creature editor of Spore while simultaneously commenting on the creature's look: "This will actually make a platypus look good."[42] He also complimented the game's versatility, comparing it to Populous and Black & White. Later that year, he was one of several celebrities to participate in the Worldwide Dungeons & Dragons Game Day.

Love the beard

agreed

Antimatter on
  • Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I saw Robin Williams at Disney World and I later went on Thunder Mountain on the same train as Hulk Hogan and Brooke Hogan, NWO years.

Drew-B on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I loved henry hatsworth but holy fuckballs it was just too hard I couldn't beat it

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I thought I was getting pretty good at this parkour business. Then I tried chasing Volpe.

Yep, still terrible.

(ac2)

whew
    got it
    man, that was maddening
    i cheated and watched a youtube vid
    i was going the slow way

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    SliderSlider Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I want to know who thought that Mr. Caffeine guy was a GOOD idea.

Slider on
  • Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The best parts of e3 are the PR disasters and stage mishaps and you know it, god damnit.

Drew-B on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I loved henry hatsworth but holy fuckballs it was just too hard I couldn't beat it
    So I use like 8 lives getting through 5-2 which has a spot where you can get killed my a screwed up puzzle. You get on some moving platforms that are in different shapes and on the first one, sometimes it will move up to where it should go but another platform has already moved there so you get trapped and crushed. You just have to not dawdle on the room before or else you will definitely die there. What the fuck. Luckily that's the only glitch I've found in the whole game.

Immediately after that is one of those goddamn slime monsters. FUCK YOU I CAN'T MATCH UP BLOCKS IN THE PUZZLE FAST ENOUGH AND YOU JUST KILL EVERYTHING INSTANTLY.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Slider wrote: »
    I want to know who thought that Mr. Caffeine guy was a GOOD idea.

the french

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Henry hatsworth was pretty baller. But simultaneously balls hard.

Blake T on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2011
    Blake T wrote: »
    I finally got around to downloading my free playstation game which was infamous.

I say game because I already had ratchet and clank and LBP and I don't really have any interest in the others.

We shall see how fun it is tonight.

They must have given you different games. They didn't offer Ratchet and Clank here.

We got:
    Dead Nation
    Infamous
    LBP
    Wipeout HD bundle
    Super Stardust HD

I downloaded Infamous and Wipeout, and used Amy's account to download Dead Nation and Super Stardust. We already own LBP.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    just because you don't have any interest doesn't mean it's not a free game

pick something and play it, you might like it

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2011
    just because you don't have any interest doesn't mean it's not a free game

pick something and play it, you might like it

Indeed.

The Geek on