As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What to expect?

13»

• Options
    flatrabbitflatrabbit King of Toast That place, over there.Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Nephirij wrote:
    he forgot food.
    pocky is food, pocky is life.
    Nephirij wrote:
    pocky alone is not enough to sustain one's self for three days with no sleep. beleive me, I have tried.
    You obviously didn't see me in '04 or '05.

flatrabbit on
    --"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Eyes5Eyes5 Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Concerning Bawls, I'm hopped up on it right now. I stockpiled a case of it from PAX and I save it for special occasions such as for days when I have a major test. Helps me stay awake. It also rids me of my headaches, but at the cost of a mild, gas-induced stomachache, but it's a fair sacrifice.

Concerning lineups, if you have a DS, lineups are some of the most rewarding times at PAX. I met so many people and traded so many Nintendogs, and normal conversations go like:

"YOU are Stupidhead123?? Awesome!"
    "YOU are Eyes5?? I beat you in bomberman last night!"
    "Dude! Weren't you the one drawing penises in Pictochat?"
    "..."

So cool. I'm totally gonna be lining up for things that I don't even want to go to.

Eyes5 on
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Eyes5 wrote:
    Concerning Bawls, I'm hopped up on it right now. I stockpiled a case of it from PAX and I save it for special occasions such as for days when I have a major test. Helps me stay awake. It also rids me of my headaches, but at the cost of a mild, gas-induced stomachache, but it's a fair sacrifice.

Concerning lineups, if you have a DS, lineups are some of the most rewarding times at PAX. I met so many people and traded so many Nintendogs, and normal conversations go like:

"YOU are Stupidhead123?? Awesome!"
    "YOU are Eyes5?? I beat you in bomberman last night!"
    "Dude! Weren't you the one drawing penises in Pictochat?"
    "..."

So cool. I'm totally gonna be lining up for things that I don't even want to go to.

Hey, I was the one drawing Goatse!!

Let's be friends

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Sweet Kitty is alright, the main thing they have going for them is their adorable little girls, they're so cute you feel like you HAVE to buy something from them. At horribly inflated prices, though the little girls you can talk down the price a little haha. Yes I'm a bad person.

There is a nearby anime store quite close. So if you're into that sort of thing, be prepared to drop far too much money there. My vice is models, and guess what? I found some rare anime models that are near impossible to get where I live...so yeah, that took most of my spending money.

Also make sure to go to the exhibition room ASAP. Tons of free swag, plus if there's something you want to buy (such as I had wanted a Cthulhu plushy from the D&D booth) things like that sold out damn near instantly, plus shirts such as the "Leeroy Jenkins" from gameskins.

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg