Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pirates of the Spanish Main

BigSpaceMonkeyBigSpaceMonkey Registered User
edited June 2007 in Critical Failures
Does anyone play that Pirates CSG game by WizKids Games?

BigSpaceMonkey on

• leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yeah.

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg
  • SkulloSkullo Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    One Christmas my Mum and I found these little tin cases of like 10 or so boosters at a ToysRUs for real cheap. So we bought two. My bro, sis, and I played a few times, thought it was fun, but never really got that into it.

Tried showing my friends, they were all like 'Hey Pirates!' and I was like 'These are the rules yadda yadda!' and 'Hey Pirates!' turned into 'Ho-hum....lets play Warhammer'.

Skullo on
  • leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I do have a ton on spanish ships if anyone wants to trade me a fraction of the number in pirate ships.

I spent too much on the game, but got enough for a brutal pirate fleet. Won a couple tourneys with em, then retired as pirate king on my throne atop a pile of gold (and unique ships I won)

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg