As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] These dead people dont haunt no house

• DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited June 2007
    I used to think killing ardor early was a good idea, but its much more fun when you have active people playing the game. My god, some of these games have been DEAD after like day 4 because all the actives are gone.

tofu is probably something too, as he's suprisingly active.

Unknown User on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    robothero wrote: »
    I used to think killing ardor early was a good idea, but its much more fun when you have active people playing the game. My god, some of these games have been DEAD after like day 4 because all the actives are gone.

tofu is probably something too, as he's suprisingly active.

I mentioned it in the D&D dead thread and to you in pm's, I usually try to aim after inactives because they don't add much to the game. Seriously, if the bad guys in a game start killing off inactives, you might as well call me out because it's probably me doing it. Things are fun when people are willing to talk, even if they are a bit crazy. It adds a lot of flavor.

I've also come to another conclusion. I really enjoy working with Precisionk and I respect him in these games. When you can do just about anything you want under his "Crazy motherf-er" law (as ElJeffe put it), the possibilities are endless. Tons of enjoyment.

Ardor on
    edited June 2007
    FFT phalla was alot like that. "So we can kill our own guys? SWEET LET THEIR HEADS ROLL"

Unknown User on
    edited June 2007
    Heh.

Velius, even Queklain smells better than you. You are voted off the zodiac island.

PM HB - We kill Velius. Inside joke, you wouldn't get it. Kill him anyways.

Ardor on
    edited June 2007
    we killed plutonium the night BL protected him, so we could drop infidel without dealing with a guardian, but once BL tied we switched it at the very last second.

it's why the GrimmyTOA death came in late, since a ninja also tried to kill plutonium.

Unknown User on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Batshit insane has never been a clear indicator of guilt. May I reference almost everything that B:L has done?
    LOW BLOW!

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited June 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Batshit insane has never been a clear indicator of guilt. May I reference almost everything that B:L has done?
    LOW BLOW!

Hahahaha

The best part is, you can't respond.

Winning by default is still winning!

For what it's worth, I enjoy your company. I enjoy the company of everyone who helps make the games interesting.

Ardor on
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Don't forget that batshit insane is also not a clear indicator of skill. Witness precisionk.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited June 2007
    You know, several players have been referenced as dangerous, I honestly find him to be incredibly dangerous. I've worked with him twice now in these games. He's not stupid. Quite the opposite.

Plus, if I go out there and claim to be something like, say, king of the anarchs, nobody would believe me. In his case, you have to second guess yourself. That's a really strong image he has going for him. With the ego he's got and everything else he loves to do, he can get away with stuff not many of us could even attempt.

Ardor on
    edited June 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    You know, several players have been referenced as dangerous, I honestly find him to be incredibly dangerous. I've worked with him twice now in these games. He's not stupid. Quite the opposite.
    I suspect you didn't see him in action in Phallus and Phagons? :lol:

But you're right. He is extremely dangerous because he dares to take risks, and he has the charisma to back it up.

And he's also one of those guys that keeps phalla interesting. I can imagine how quickly that D&D game would've been over for us if pk wasn't part of it. :P

edited June 2007
    imagine if pk was in zoidphalla

ardor would probably have died night 1

Unknown User on
    edited June 2007
    imagine if pk was in zoidphalla

ardor would probably have died night 1

I didn't lie, I said I was going to protect myself the whole game and I did heh. Mini phallas I'm out to have fun. Visiblehowl did that the entire first mini phalla DA put forth, and it was hilarious when he said that.

Ardor on
    edited June 2007
    precisionk is a FORCE OF NATURE.

edited June 2007
    he would have had an anti guardian ray or something and turned you into anchovies

(and he'd be lying about it, and you'd TOTALLY believe him)

Unknown User on
    edited June 2007
    he would have had an anti guardian ray or something and turned you into anchovies

(and he'd be lying about it, and you'd TOTALLY believe him)

Unless I'm working with him, I consider him to be a normal villager who likes to hear himself talk way too much.

Ardor on
    edited June 2007
    Lord, what fools these mortals be!

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited June 2007
    Lord, what fools these mortals be!
    Tell me about it.

*holds a bag* Popcorn?

edited June 2007
    Seriously... tell me.

Unknown User on
    edited June 2007
    I love how, rather than inciting confusion over what to do, spaik's move instead triggered a landslide toward Squashua.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited June 2007
    we could totally use a time mage right now!

Unknown User on
    edited June 2007
    I love how, rather than inciting confusion over what to do, spaik's move instead triggered a landslide toward Squashua.
    Of course. Pride before the fall.

They see someone "beneath" them "saving Squashua" and they don't want to give him the pleasure of success. Well timed by spaik to allow retractions, I dare say.

I also love Marx's battle plan. Cunning. Very, very cunning.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Sup dudes, time to read this thread.

Inquisitor on
    edited June 2007
    the dead thread is so stacked right now. we could totally take those fags who are still alive.

Unknown User on
  • AcidSerraAcidSerra Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Okay, now we get to see how my master plan plays out.

[Edit] In fact I think all of the players I trusted with pieces are still alive.

AcidSerra on
    edited June 2007
    At this rate I think the villains are definately going to win.

I know who some of them (infact all of them now that I am dead) are.

I'm not gonna list names just to stop sneaky bastards though.

Inquisitor on
    edited June 2007
    AcidSerra wrote: »

[Edit] In fact I think all of the players I trusted with pieces are still alive.

spill. the. beans.

Unknown User on
    edited June 2007
    Heh, I had a feeling Squashau, jdarksun, Rygar, and Inquisitor would be joining us tonight. ;-)

But you're right, all the good active players are getting bandwagonedand taken out. The evil guys really know what they're doing.

edited June 2007
    I contacted Anaximander telling him I'm a member of a neutral stonecutter group that didn't know our win condition and wanted to work together to beat the bad guys for a while.

I then sent a Pm to Hakkekage telling her what I did, and to reveal it after I die. I then sent a message to 4 people telling them I had a post mortem message, all were in the CC meaning they all know who each other are. I then sent one of the four a poem with enough hints to figure out the meessenger, and the message if they can figure it out.

Basically, this means that there is a very good chance that the monster is one of 6 people... God this should make for some damn good discussion. Even though it doesn't conclusively prove anything.

AcidSerra on
    edited June 2007
    Atleast I don't have to go back in character anymore.

I had a whole speach lined up for tomorrow too though.

Inquisitor on
    edited June 2007
    AcidSerra wrote: »
    I contacted Anaximander telling him I'm a member of a neutral stonecutter group that didn't know our win condition and wanted to work together to beat the bad guys for a while.

I then sent a Pm to Hakkekage telling her what I did, and to reveal it after I die. I then sent a message to 4 people telling them I had a post mortem message, all were in the CC meaning they all know who each other are. I then sent one of the four a poem with enough hints to figure out the meessenger, and the message if they can figure it out.

Basically, this means that there is a very good chance that the monster is one of 6 people... God this should make for some damn good discussion. Even though it doesn't conclusively prove anything.
    The monster? There's 8 + 2 neutrals: the house and the beast. ;-)

• Haunted HouseHaunted House Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    It would be cool if someone made a mini phalla that is only the dead people, and they have to find out who the "bad" ghost is, and killing ghosts is actually just reviving them back to life. But then I realize I don't know what I'm talking about anymore, its late!

Haunted House on
    edited June 2007
    Apparently everyone I was talking too was pretending to be a special. God I hope the real network is organized.

Unknown User on
    edited June 2007
    It would be cool if someone made a mini phalla that is only the dead people, and they have to find out who the "bad" ghost is, and killing ghosts is actually just reviving them back to life. But then I realize I don't know what I'm talking about anymore, its late!
    MAKE IT SO!

edited June 2007
    Oh wait Rygar was one of the four. sO there is one here.

When we were alive we dind't know about the neutrals. Personally I just want to see if I actually create fallout with my death.

AcidSerra on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    MAKE IT SO!

Nooooo, too much work! Ardor's mini game should be starting soon.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
    edited June 2007
    I'm hoping my death causes some kind of fall out, because I made a list of people to suspect if I died tonight, which I did.

Inquisitor on
    edited June 2007
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I'm hoping my death causes some kind of fall out, because I made a list of people to suspect if I died tonight, which I did.

Awesome, who did you give it to?

AcidSerra on
    edited June 2007
    To the thread at large.

I think it was Balefuego, Munkus, DA and Hakkekage that I told people to be suspicious of If I died.

Inquisitor on
    edited June 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    MAKE IT SO!

Nooooo, too much work! Ardor's mini game should be starting soon.
    *ears perk up* Did I hear someone say Ardor's phalla?

Because I think I heard someone say Ardor's phalla!

*brings out the paddles*

• Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Man, they should go to the dungeon. The tall, grassy plain has zombies and shit, I bet.

Also, Acid is a gurl? Tehr arnt grls on teh intarnet!!!!111!1

Gorilla Salad on