As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Let's talk about Knights of the Old Republic

• RAGE.RAGE. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    Lucas and his ilk need to recognize that they should stick to keeping the feel and continuity but leave the storytelling to others. As long as the lightsaber handles the same as it did in the first movie, I'm cool with it.
    But they don't, anymore. Lightsabers in the OT had weight and inertia. They were slow moving, hard to control and terribly balanced. Lucas even said in his notes that they were supposed to be incredibly difficult to actually fight with because they were hard to move.

In the PT, they're basically glowsticks. Light and balanced, so as not to impinge on the acrobatics of their wielders.

Of course people have since wanked the original lightsaber combat scenes in to being "Djem So vs Djem So" to explain this away. Meaning that the lumbering styles of the first three films were a specific type of lightsaber combat and not due to properties of the sabers themselves.

Actually, when Luke first activates his lightsaber, he whips it around without it looking terribly unwieldy.

Same when he practices deflecting bolts against the remote.

It's only during actual combat that they get all lumbering.

That's how it always seemed to me, anyway.

RAGE. on
  • Serious_ScrubSerious_Scrub Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    How did I miss this topic when I played through the game for the first time a month ago?
    Ended up doing a bunch of research about character builds and permanently missable stuff at the beginning of the game, to prevent me from getting stuck tens of hours in, but in the process, I ended up getting the twist spoiled
    Something was amiss about your character, just couldn't make that last logical connection

My main complaints about this game apply to most Bioware/Black Isle RPGs. Tons of glitches, P&P combat (miss miss miss massive damage miss miss), and the constant need for save scumming. Also, the really crappy motion blur filter for force speed which simulated seizures more accurately than speed, and any place with an environment suit

KoTOR 2 isn't on Steam. Is it really that glitchy?

Serious_Scrub on
  • CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I like the slow saber duels of the OT. They felt more powerful and dramatic, and the careful swings and parries always gave me a better impression of how damn dangerous a lightsaber is. That and Luke was brutal in RotJ.

CaptainNemo on
    PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Is there ever a point in the OT that two people with lightsabers are trying to kill each other?

rockrnger on
  • OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    rockrnger wrote: »
    Is there ever a point in the OT that two people with lightsabers are trying to kill each other?
    Not really. It's always one person that wants to kill the other one who just wants to talk.

Kenobi v Vader
    Luke v Vader

Luke v Vader Vision is probably the closest, and that's not really a great example.
    Actually, when Luke first activates his lightsaber, he whips it around without it looking terribly unwieldy.

Same when he practices deflecting bolts against the remote.

It's only during actual combat that they get all lumbering.

That's how it always seemed to me, anyway.
    According to Lucas, they were supposed to vibrate like hell when they were on and suddenly gain a ton of mass.

Then CGI happened and that went out the window.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • SpaffySpaffy Fuck the Zero Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I always thought the saber fights in the original trilogy were slow because of crappy choreography and lack of CGI. I mean, if a Vibro-Blade can resist a lightsaber, and is much lighter, why wouldn't you just use one of those instead? Doesn't matter if your blade can melt through hot steel if the other guy's VibroBlade can not only block your swings effectively, but stab you in the gut before you can react.

Spaffy on
    ALRIGHT FINE I GOT AN AVATAR
    Steam: adamjnet
  • ThirithThirith Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't understand how anyone could describe the Luke/Vader fights in ESB and ROTJ as slow and badly choreographed. I still find those more interesting and exciting than anything in the prequels. The latter were snazzier, but they always felt 100% choreographed to me - more Lord of the Dance, less fight to the death.

Thirith on
    webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
    "Nothing is gonna save us forever but a lot of things can save us today." - Night in the Woods
    edited June 2011
    Spaffy wrote: »
    I always thought the saber fights in the original trilogy were slow because of crappy choreography and lack of CGI. I mean, if a Vibro-Blade can resist a lightsaber, and is much lighter, why wouldn't you just use one of those instead? Doesn't matter if your blade can melt through hot steel if the other guy's VibroBlade can not only block your swings effectively, but stab you in the gut before you can react.
    I would actually put the OT choreography above the PT stuff. The jumping and twirling is impressive, but it's not as evocative for me personally as the more traditional swordfighting. The PT stuff just started to get so outlandish that it circled back into ho hum territory again.

Vibroblades can only withstand lightsabers if they have some sort of special materials in them. Cortosis weave, phrik, etc. The vibroblades in the KotOR games were specifically made to allow non-Jedi to go hand to hand with potential Jedi opponents, so they were all laced with cortosis. But by the time of the OT, there's basically no cortosis in use, since nobody with any legitimacy in terms of the Republic every had to fight Jedi.

OptimusZed on

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    According to Lucas, they were supposed to vibrate like hell when they were on and suddenly gain a ton of mass.

Then CGI happened and that went out the window.

Yeah, just look at Yoda "Superball" Herschfeld (Yoda's last name is Herschfeld)

Skull2185 on
    Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    How did I miss this topic when I played through the game for the first time a month ago?
    Ended up doing a bunch of research about character builds and permanently missable stuff at the beginning of the game, to prevent me from getting stuck tens of hours in, but in the process, I ended up getting the twist spoiled
    Something was amiss about your character, just couldn't make that last logical connection

My main complaints about this game apply to most Bioware/Black Isle RPGs. Tons of glitches, P&P combat (miss miss miss massive damage miss miss), and the constant need for save scumming. Also, the really crappy motion blur filter for force speed which simulated seizures more accurately than speed, and any place with an environment suit

KoTOR 2 isn't on Steam. Is it really that glitchy?
    What what what what what?

#1, you don't need to research games before you play them. It's not like a land war in Asia or something; nobody makes video games that you can play for 10 hours and get stuck in anymore, and if anyone did make those games, it wouldn't be BioWare, which has been desperately sucking complexity out of their games since Baldur's Gate II in an attempt to make sure they can be played by people who have difficulty understanding Gears of War.

#2, why would you need to save scum in KotOR? I don't even remember dying until the final boss fight, let alone having to constantly reload.

As for the OT lightsaber fights, keep in mind we never really got to see anyone in their prime. Luke never learned to actually fight, Vader was 90% machine, and Obi-Wan was old and senile and he wasn't even trying to win. Still, the fights were pretty exciting, and I think they were choreographed pretty well. The Obi-Wan/Vader fight has feinting and some fairly fast moves, even though it's dead robot vs. old dude. The Empire Strikes Back fight between Luke and Vader has some really intense physicality, and you can really see Luke deteriorating as the fight goes on (watch how he swings at the stuff Vader throws at him). In Return of the Jedi Luke does some pretty neat flipping around on the sail barge, and at the end the fight with Vader has some great dramatic moments.

That said, I liked the prequel trilogy fights too, and although I can understand someone getting annoyed at how they moved away from the whole "the lightsaber is heavy and hard to wield and has momentum" thing, these are all super experienced Jedi Knights, and they do swing them like swords that have weight. They don't do any boxer-like stuff where they swing halfway then immediately stop the swing because the lightsaber is weightless.

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    it wouldn't be BioWare, which has been desperately sucking complexity out of their games since Baldur's Gate II in an attempt to make sure they can be played by people who have difficulty understanding Gears of War.
    Well gosh, that's not a needlessly inflammatory statement at all! No flamebait here, no sir!

Captain Carrot on
  • big lbig l Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    it wouldn't be BioWare, which has been desperately sucking complexity out of their games since Baldur's Gate II in an attempt to make sure they can be played by people who have difficulty understanding Gears of War.
    Well gosh, that's not a needlessly inflammatory statement at all! No flamebait here, no sir!

It's true though. Baldur's Gate II was super complex and challenging and could be played with a nearly endless combination of party members and builds and so forth. Whereas KOTOR II is pretty much activate Force Speed and click on what you want to die.

big l on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    You know, it's possible to suck at a video game and not be stupid. Just putting that out there.

Captain Carrot on
  • themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011

The inflammatory part comes earlier with the remark about liking the PT fights. Liking anything about the PT is fighting words.

Back to topic, I just finished a DS playthrough of KOTOR and it got better on the new planet.
    where you have to kill Jolee and Juhani
    All in all the DS ending was more satifying than the LS one although I'm not sure I got the good LS one (probably did since it was very Star Wars (e4)). I think normal mode is a bit too easy since I chopped Malak to bits right quick. This is with a DS Guardian all decked out. My LS Consular had a harder time but that was partially due to me half assing the lightsaber crystals and spending the entire game spamming force wave.

themightypuck on
    “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    big l wrote: »

It's true though. Baldur's Gate II was super complex and challenging and could be played with a nearly endless combination of party members and builds and so forth. Whereas KOTOR II is pretty much activate Force Speed and click on what you want to die.

Complexity for complexity's sake is not always desirable.

Baldur's Gate 2 is not complex and challenging because it is well designed, it's complex and challenging because it's obtuse and counter-intuitive and many of the ideal tactics are incredibly silly and don't really make you feel like a badass adventurer.

They make you feel like a pest.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • AkilaeAkilae Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    BG2 was the only game I played with that one-inch thick manual always by my side, and I loved it. Being primarily a mage, tactics involved having a good knowledge of various spells and counters for each spell. And yes, by late game, I did feel like a bad ass. Nothing like wearing a Robe of Vecna, casting Time Stop, Improved Alacrity, then unloading spell upon spell for massive overkill. BG2 also demanded a well balanced party in order to be able to deal with all contingencies. It sucks not having a good cleric when you're facing vampires, or a stash of various weapons to counter golems...

I brute forced my way through KOTOR using mostly my lightsaber...

Akilae on
    edited June 2011
    Akilae wrote: »
    BG2 was the only game I played with that one-inch thick manual always by my side, and I loved it. Being primarily a mage, tactics involved having a good knowledge of various spells and counters for each spell. And yes, by late game, I did feel like a bad ass. Nothing like wearing a Robe of Vecna, casting Time Stop, Improved Alacrity, then unloading spell upon spell for massive overkill. BG2 also demanded a well balanced party in order to be able to deal with all contingencies. It sucks not having a good cleric when you're facing vampires, or a stash of various weapons to counter golems...

Yeah or you could just summon things until it dies.

Baldur's Gate 2 in no way shape or form "demands a well balanced party". A couple casters will do the trick.

Fiaryn on
    edited June 2011
    I'm pretty sure there are plenty of baldur's grognards who can solo BG2.

themightypuck on
    ― Marcus Aurelius

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Something something kensai/mage

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • MaverikkMaverikk Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    big l wrote: »

Complexity for complexity's sake is not always desirable.

Baldur's Gate 2 is not complex and challenging because it is well designed, it's complex and challenging because it's obtuse and counter-intuitive and many of the ideal tactics are incredibly silly and don't really make you feel like a badass adventurer.

They make you feel like a pest.

Fuck, I'm once again getting ambushed by over-powered mutha-fucking mages! It's a good thing this happened 100 times before, so I know to just walk out the fucking door and wait for them to trinkle out one at a time. Even though this is incredibly lame and counter-intuitive to the combat, its the only way to keep myself sane in this horrendously complicated game!

Honestly, BG:2 was never this horrible, but it always felt this way.

Maverikk on
    edited June 2011
    I'm pretty sure there are plenty of baldur's grognards who can solo BG2.

Ranger/Cleric, Kensai/Mage, and Thief are all very manageable ways to do it.

Dual class to mage, scribe scrolls like the wind for some quick levels. Wakka wakka wakka.

Fiaryn on
  • zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    As for the OT lightsaber fights, keep in mind we never really got to see anyone in their prime. Luke never learned to actually fight, Vader was 90% machine, and Obi-Wan was old and senile and he wasn't even trying to win. Still, the fights were pretty exciting, and I think they were choreographed pretty well. The Obi-Wan/Vader fight has feinting and some fairly fast moves, even though it's dead robot vs. old dude. The Empire Strikes Back fight between Luke and Vader has some really intense physicality, and you can really see Luke deteriorating as the fight goes on (watch how he swings at the stuff Vader throws at him). In Return of the Jedi Luke does some pretty neat flipping around on the sail barge, and at the end the fight with Vader has some great dramatic moments.

The ironic thing is that Old Trilogy Vader would absolutely obliterate anyone from the prequel trilogy. Darth Vader was played (for the fight scenes) by an Olympic level saber fencer. While they're all spinning and jumping, he could just step in and cut an arm off or perforate their neck.

Which is an interesting reversal all those years after his battle with Dooku on Geonosis. He learned something afterall.

zerg rush on
  • SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    BG2 was complex in the neutral sense that it had a lot of options. It wasn't complex in the complimentary sense. Knowing or learning the DnD mechanics meant turning an average difficulty encounters into super cakewalk 5000. Before I played the game, which was only a year ago or so (though I had played the original BG when it came out and have fonder memories of it due nostalgia), I remember people talking about the conversations, romances especially, as being nuanced and hard to navigate, and then I saw them and they were all extremely fucking obvious. So really, only combat changed, kinda.

But it does have Jennifer Hale, which meant that at the time I was playing three separate RPGs featuring Jennifer Hale -- and I wasn't even playing KoTOR. Speaking of which, the mechanics were alright, and in both KoTORs you become pretty much invincible early in the game, so its inoffensive and you can just watch your character hack through or electrocute everyone.

SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
    edited June 2011
    zerg rush wrote: »

The ironic thing is that Old Trilogy Vader would absolutely obliterate anyone from the prequel trilogy. Darth Vader was played (for the fight scenes) by an Olympic level saber fencer. While they're all spinning and jumping, he could just step in and cut an arm off or perforate their neck.

Which is an interesting reversal all those years after his battle with Dooku on Geonosis. He learned something afterall.
    Everything I've ever seen with Vader in it points to him being the biggest badass in existence from the point he put on the armor until his death. He lost a little bit of Force ability with the cybernetics, but he channeled his rage at his condition into becoming an incredibly dangerous swordsman. Granted, once he finished off most of the Jedi their really weren't any competitors to challenge him, but becoming Sithbot wasn't all downside as far as his capabilities.

OptimusZed on

• TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Man...ITT:
    z7034.pngkdvzk.jpg
    <3

TheCanMan on
  • Serious_ScrubSerious_Scrub Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Diving straight into character creation for a 40+ hour game without learning a bit more about the game seems a bit foolhardy. You have games like Planescape Torment, in which you basically have to play as a high int/wis/char character, or else you lose many of the dialogue options which makes the game compelling. Conversely, I felt that leveling up persuade in KoTOR didn't have such a dramatic impact in the game. At the very least, only first aid and repair (on droids) really had much combat use (stealth is practically useless with a party, as I found out), so you weren't gimped too much if you chose the wrong traits (did awareness do anything except detect mines?). However, one gotcha I would have missed from choosing the wrong traits:
    Repairing HK-47, since your character needs to have a high repair skill midway through the game, and there is no real reason to do so otherwise when you have T3 in your party
    There were also a few automatic game over moments, as well as dialogue options with ambiguous outcomes, that were worth scumming for

Serious_Scrub on
  • VeganVegan Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Back to topic, I just finished a DS playthrough of KOTOR and it got better on the new planet.
    where you have to kill Jolee and Juhani
    All in all the DS ending was more satifying than the LS one although I'm not sure I got the good LS one (probably did since it was very Star Wars (e4)). I think normal mode is a bit too easy since I chopped Malak to bits right quick. This is with a DS Guardian all decked out. My LS Consular had a harder time but that was partially due to me half assing the lightsaber crystals and spending the entire game spamming force wave.

Did you make you-know-who do you-know-what to you-know-who?

Vegan on
    steam_sig.png
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I was LS when I played KotoR but the descriptions of that scene remind me of part of Blade 2. Specifically a scene in the sewers.
    Lichthammer?

Subtitles made it worse.

RoyceSraphim on
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Diving straight into character creation for a 40+ hour game without learning a bit more about the game seems a bit foolhardy. You have games like Planescape Torment, in which you basically have to play as a high int/wis/char character, or else you lose many of the dialogue options which makes the game compelling. Conversely, I felt that leveling up persuade in KoTOR didn't have such a dramatic impact in the game. At the very least, only first aid and repair (on droids) really had much combat use (stealth is practically useless with a party, as I found out), so you weren't gimped too much if you chose the wrong traits (did awareness do anything except detect mines?). However, one gotcha I would have missed from choosing the wrong traits:
    Repairing HK-47, since your character needs to have a high repair skill midway through the game, and there is no real reason to do so otherwise when you have T3 in your party
    There were also a few automatic game over moments, as well as dialogue options with ambiguous outcomes, that were worth scumming for

Same thing happened to me with the original Fallout. I wanted to make a "unique" character so bad, that by the time I got the the final boss, my speech skill was too low to win the game and my fighting skills sucked too, so I never won that game.

He was unique enough alright... uniquely useless.

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • SithDrummerSithDrummer Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    If both your speech and your fighting sucked, how did you get that far? (curious)

SithDrummer on
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't really remember; it was over 10 years ago. I think I just tweaked fighting enough and did a lot of save scumming.

It's possible I could have finished the game by fighting, but at that point I didn't want to because I had imagined that my special character could talk his way out of any situation. Apparently I just didn't juice his CHR or speech stats enough to trigger the right choices.

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The whole feeling of "I need need to do x hours of build research before devoting time to an RPG" is something I sympathize with, because I suffer from it with a bunch of games of late.

But believe me, you really do not need to do so with KOTOR, at least not KOTOR the first. When I got the game back when it was new on the PC, I just dove right the fuck in. Looked at the class screen for about five minutes, and went Scout. Leveled as Scout til 9, then went Jedi Sentinel. Scout/Sentinel is one of the most notoriously weak class combos in KOTOR. Aside from going into the final boss
    without a form of ranged damage (which honestly made it kind of more fun because I had to actually work and fight against this dude who would trash my shit if I wasn't on the ball)
    the game was pretty easy. Yeah, I missed some hidden stuff. No, I didn't get all of HK's dialogues, but that's what second playthroughs are for. I can guarantee you that a second playthrough will shave off probably a third to half the time off of your first's length.

I mean, just hit the Recommended stats and skills loadout for your class. The option is there for a reason.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    korodullin wrote: »
    Am I, like, the only person who was so engrossed in the story that I didn't see the big KOTOR twist coming? Or are there a lot of you who are just embarrassed to admit you were too?

I fell for it hook, line and sinker. Not a CLUE what was coming. None of my friends that played it saw it coming, either. Now, I usually get this stuff way early. Before the intro to The Sixth Sense was over, I took a pen and piece of paper from my buddy's fiancee, wrote down the big twist to the movie (this was opening night, I knew nothing walking in), folded it up and put it in her purse. After the movie, I had them take it out and read it. HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS ONE?

Fawst on
  • AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Fawst wrote: »
    korodullin wrote: »
    Am I, like, the only person who was so engrossed in the story that I didn't see the big KOTOR twist coming? Or are there a lot of you who are just embarrassed to admit you were too?

I fell for it hook, line and sinker. Not a CLUE what was coming. None of my friends that played it saw it coming, either. Now, I usually get this stuff way early. Before the intro to The Sixth Sense was over, I took a pen and piece of paper from my buddy's fiancee, wrote down the big twist to the movie (this was opening night, I knew nothing walking in), folded it up and put it in her purse. After the movie, I had them take it out and read it. HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS ONE?

In my circle of friends, I'm the only one who saw it coming from a mile away. I figured out the twist before I even became a Jedi. Everyone else in my circle was caught completely off guard. Except for one guy, who's roommate at the time spoiled it for him.

They're not roommates anymore.

AspectVoid on
    PSN|AspectVoid
  • DemerdarDemerdar Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I remember the twist blew me the fuck away the first time i played KOTOR.

Demerdar on
    y6GGs3o.gif
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    If I hadn't been expecting a twist, it would have blown my mind.
    But I have only slightly more self control then a magpie on crack in a small-shiny-object-store when it comes to reading spoilers. So I knew there was a twist (though somehow managed to avoid reading exactly what the twist was) but I pieced it together from the hints and foreshadowing in the game.

see317 on
    edited June 2011
    Demerdar wrote: »

I fell for the twist when I first played and I fell for it again just now five years later.

themightypuck on
    ― Marcus Aurelius

• SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

I fell for the twist when I first played and I fell for it again just now five years later.

How could this happen, exactly? How did you manage to put the whole thing out of your mind? Did you go into it thinking, "Hey! KOTOR I! I distinctly remember I had fun with this game, but I have no idea how it ends."

Synthesis on
    edited June 2011
    Synthesis wrote: »

How could this happen, exactly? How did you manage to put the whole thing out of your mind? Did you go into it thinking, "Hey! KOTOR I! I distinctly remember I had fun with this game, but I have no idea how it ends."

Yep. I forgot the plot completely. Kinda of a funny gap to have in my memory. Hmmm, I wonder if I've been brain wiped o_O

Edit: Come to think of it I don't remember much of the plot of KOTOR2 either although I do have some idea about Kreia and I remember the intro where I have to switch between me and the droid.

themightypuck on
    ― Marcus Aurelius

• TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Synthesis wrote: »

Yep. I forgot the plot completely. Kinda of a funny gap to have in my memory. Hmmm, I wonder if I've been brain wiped o_O

Edit: Come to think of it I don't remember much of the plot of KOTOR2 either although I do have some idea about Kreia and I remember the intro where I have to switch between me and the droid.

I'm forgetful enough to have forgotten my wife's birthday. I went through 8 years of catholic schooling and still have to think for a second whether Christmas is on the 24th or 25th. But I can safely say that I don't think I'll ever forget that twist.

I think there's a very good chance that you have in fact been brain wiped.

TheCanMan on