As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hey NYC/Surroundings, it's time for ANOTHER [Meetup]!

TomeWyrmTomeWyrm A Limited Liability PartnershipRegistered User regular
edited June 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
But this time it's for Robert Khoo! May I direct your attentions to this thread where the bulk of the planning and such will go. I know some of you post in SE++ as well as D&D, but for those that don't drift over to those waters I figured providing you with a handy link would be useful since I'm sure you don't want to miss out. So you're welcome!

Quick summary of what it says over there: Khoo's coming to town July 11-13, and I'm arranging a bit of a party for him. I'm thinking a Japanese restaurant called Cho Cho San on West 8th will be a good spot, but open to suggestions.

I'll be keeping the SE++ thread updated with news as it becomes available. Hope to see you all again for this one!

TomeWyrm on

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    They like to paint the line at the PA office don't they?

Spin or Slate are pretty cool ping pong/billiards lounges.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    That sounds khoo.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar