As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

updated flash, now cant view PATV

ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
Basically what the title says. I updated flash, and now the PATV videos (and youtube embeds) no longer load.

Don't know if this is an issue with my end, or what.

Buttcleft on

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I updated Flash an hour or two ago and PATV works for me.

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Which means its on my end, and that a clean reinstall of flash does not fix it.

This is going to be fun.

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    FalxFalx Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Can you revert to an older version? I've had this happen myself and I had to wait for for the next update to fix it, meanwhile I had to ignore the "UPDATE NOW" thing popping up all the damn time.

Falx on
  • Options
    AlastarAlastar Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I figured I would put this in here instead of making a new topic. For some reason, starting on Tuesday, I am unable to watch any Checkpoint episodes. All other PATV series seem to still work, but none of the Checkpoint episodes work when they had until Tuesday for me. It just says Missing Plug-in in the middle of the page for me when attempting to load a video. Does Checkpoint use a different format for the videos now, or is this something on my end that is broken?

Alastar on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2011
    This error is on Adobe's end, it looks like. I'm having similar problems on my home PC with various flash video formats. Not just PATV but a few others just give me a black screen.

JustinSane07 on