As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

News site color desing Suggestion

gbblastergbblaster Registered User new member
Hi, I´m a long time reader and fan.

I just wanted to give a suggestion about changing the color scheme for the text boxes at the news page. Problem is that the color contrast between the backgound blue and the white fonts is making my eyes hurt to a point that I sometimes have to pass on reading Tycho´s or Gabe´s posts.

Thanks!!

gbblaster on

• Options
    agilemaniaagilemania Lyon EstatesRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    gbblaster wrote: »
    Hi, I´m a long time reader and fan.

I just wanted to give a suggestion about changing the color scheme for the text boxes at the news page. Problem is that the color contrast between the backgound blue and the white fonts is making my eyes hurt to a point that I sometimes have to pass on reading Tycho´s or Gabe´s posts.

Thanks!!

What do you think about the design of the store page? Last I read that was the planned UI design for the next version of the main site.

agilemania on
  • Options
    corky842corky842 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    You could read them through an RSS reader, or make your own CSS file if you're feeling adventurous.

corky842 on
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    corky842 wrote: »
    You could read them through an RSS reader, or make your own CSS file if you're feeling adventurous.

The RSS feed doesn't contain the full blog text, so he can't actually do that.

Peewi on