As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [mini]Phalla where Alegis got me killed by Darian --GAME OVER

14567810»

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I bet it was beta team.

Pooooor poor beta team.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    actually it was Alpha! I killed Tayrun because I thought I was so clever to find a mafia, who hadn't posted anything but a vote for two days straight.

Langly on
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Infidel wrote: »
    Darian wrote: »
    Which would be why they tried to kill Infidel day one. He's crafty and dangerous at this game, when properly motivated.

That is why I love the irony that attempting to remove me from the game caused their own to die and created an instant three-man network, putting me in touch with "Infidel" and "MrBlarney". It was rather righteous!

It was glorious.
    Gotta love Infidel's analysis.

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So thanks for playing everyone!

I hope this phalla was entertaining in the story if nothing else. But, as it turned out, it was a pretty good example of how to be really, really good at Phalla too. Kuhlmeye played a really great game, but Infidel's prowess was certainly showcased.

Rend on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    kuhlmeye wrote: »
    Here is the poorly spelled mafia proboards. Right here, they are.

Watch out though, it's a whole lot of me talking to myself. We had 2 kills the entire game. The first night we managed to hit both the bus driver and the guard. Two nights ago peccavi was guarded. Who was the guard?

I was sure you had pegged me from the day one guard, what with infi claiming to be the bus driver. Which is why I was being so obvious, almost taunting, about it. Especially in the last day

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Well, I'm not used to self guards, so I figured someone guarded you. Which put at either Zellpher or Langly for the guard, which is why I was confused when neither of them were it.

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So with that, the thought process was to find people likely to be linked to Infidel. Which actually ended up working ok.

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Yeah. It was good playing all around which lead to a really close game.

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for running this Rend, it was fun to watch

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for running. Even if I only got to play for a couple days...
    INFIDELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
    :)

crimsoncoyote on