As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SC2: GO READ THE NEW THREAD!!

• EvangirEvangir Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

PICTURE IN PICTURE WEBCAM GOODNESS!!!

All tune in to the gareth cam

The position of that fan is truly hilarious. He has to have placed his webcam like that intentionally.

:^: Gareth!

Evangir on
    PSN/XBL/STEAM: Evangir - Starcraft 2: Bulwark.955 - Origin: Bulwark955 - Diablo 3: Bulwark#1478
  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    s_86 wrote: »
    what youo talking about mmmig. I'm best manager and best player.

quoting before post gets deleted
    (pwned)

also, to add some flavour to simon's post:
    gary-coleman.jpg

lawn = off

MMMig on
    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Zombie MonkeyZombie Monkey Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Evangir wrote: »

PICTURE IN PICTURE WEBCAM GOODNESS!!!

All tune in to the gareth cam

The position of that fan is truly hilarious. He has to have placed his webcam like that intentionally.

:^: Gareth!

GARETH CAM! HE HAS A FAN!

Zombie Monkey on
    League of Legends - Enzo III
  • Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Variable wrote: »
    joe you're out of bronze you can stop theorizing why you were there for so long

the reason that i was there so long was simple: i sucked ass through a bent straw.

Getting out was trouble, and I still think that it had to do with the large quantities of games that I played at the Wood League level.

But, that's in the past. Time to chew bubble gum and kick ass.

and i'm all out of bubble gum.

Joe K on
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    PoolCue wrote: »
    would it really be that bad?

i can reach numbers 1-4 with my ring and middle finger while leaving my index on t

or is there something else that i'm missing

I play grid, it's not that bad. I also <3 it immensely whenever I off race with some casuals against friends.

ChaosHat on
  • FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Good ole' GSL.

Why is korea incapable of producing protosses who don't die horribly and never impress apart from MC.

Frozenzen on
  • Fizban140Fizban140 Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2011
    Who is that Hill guy that lurks our channel? He seems to just troll the channel. Was trying to ask fro advice on PvP and he told me to just stop sucking, which isn't what I was asking at all. Then he ignores me, real classy guy. Do we need a new channel to keep the trolls out maybe?

Fizban140 on
    edited June 2011
    fizban half the people i the channel have you blocked, you know this right?

Zombie Monkey on
    edited June 2011
    Hill = Zombie Monkey. He trolls everyone.

Though I have to ask, how were you asking for advice? The way you usually do it tends to invite comments like that.

Evangir on
    PSN/XBL/STEAM: Evangir - Starcraft 2: Bulwark.955 - Origin: Bulwark955 - Diablo 3: Bulwark#1478
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Fizban140 wrote: »
    Who is that Hill guy that lurks our channel? He seems to just troll the channel. Was trying to ask fro advice on PvP and he told me to just stop sucking, which isn't what I was asking at all. Then he ignores me, real classy guy. Do we need a new channel to keep the trolls out maybe?

you didn't ask for advice, you complained and said it was a dice roll and impossible to read your opponent.

if you ARE asking for advice, not that I can help, but ranting about not being able to win and never knowing why isn't the best way. just calm down and figure out exactly where you're losing (sounds like scouting) and work with folks from there

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    edited June 2011
    Well if anyone wants to actually argue a point I am making go for it, but people get mad when I prove them wrong they just cry about it and ignore me. I can't help that my points are valid.

Fizban140 on
    edited June 2011

Though I have to ask, how were you asking for advice? The way you usually do it tends to invite comments like that.

well given this is the 2nd time in 3 months ive been on the hill account that disputes sylems first point, secondly because of people like sylem and one of two others i dont comment in the pa chat at all, i stick to mumble where everyone has sylem blocked and we dont discuss him because he is an angry little man who likes to make others miserable.

Zombie Monkey on
  • FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Your points usually involve insulting people about their rank, or things not related to starcraft.

"Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience" is a quote that comes to mind. Your choice of avatar has me completely convinced you are trolling though, so good work on that.

Frozenzen on
    edited June 2011
    Well if anyone wants to actually argue a point I am making go for it, but people get mad when I prove them wrong they just cry about it and ignore me. I can't help that my points are valid.

Hahaha. No. They ignore you because you always complain about everything, and ignore all advice given to you.

Evangir on
    edited June 2011

well given this is the 2nd time in 3 months ive been on the hill account that disputes sylems first point, secondly because of people like sylem and one of two others i dont comment in the pa chat at all, i stick to mumble where everyone has sylem blocked and we dont discuss him because he is an angry little man who likes to make others miserable.
    You are the reason dangerisk doesn't hang out here anymore, thanks for ruining the community.

Fizban140 on
    edited June 2011

You are the reason dangerisk doesn't hang out here anymore, thanks for ruining the community.

Firstly dangerisk said he didnt like sc2 that much

Secondly how can i have affected him at all considering we never spoke, i saw him play one game and most importantly, barring today when i logged on with an account that didnt have you blocked, when do i speak in the pa channel? Answer is...i dont, i stick to mumble or private chats on bnet.

Zombie Monkey on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    can we all take a deep breath

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    yo bisu owns

undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
    edited June 2011
    Things where much simpler when we were tier 1.

gary-coleman-video.jpg

MMMig on
    l4lGvOw.png

wra
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

I, I can't believe I just read this.

Anzekay on
    edited June 2011
    mmmmiiiiiigggggg

stop making queens and be useful in 4s

Zombie Monkey on
    edited June 2011
    Anzekay wrote: »

You are gold league because? I don't get what you are trying to say.

Anyways how the hell do I hold PvT 1 base siege tech pushes? He pulled 16 SCVs as well, i was going 2 gate robo and he started making hellions before my obs was killed. After that I expanded, added another gate and 2 forges. Pumped out zealots, stalkers and sentries. We have equal army when he pushes in, except he has 16 SCVs and siege tech. My 1/1 was almost done.

Fizban140 on
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

Anyways how the hell do I hold PvT 1 base siege tech pushes? He pulled 16 SCVs as well, i was going 2 gate robo and he started making hellions before my obs was killed. After that I expanded, added another gate and 2 forges. Pumped out zealots, stalkers and sentries. We have equal army when he pushes in, except he has 16 SCVs and siege tech. My 1/1 was almost done.

No one takes you seriously because you think everything that isn't Protoss is unbeatably overpowered, and then when people give you advice on how to beat these things you whine and say it isn't possible.

For the record, Protoss is not underpowered.

3cl1ps3 on
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

facepalm1.jpg&sa=X&ei=070ITujPNoOavAP-yNDfDg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHVbaFGb9EJR1-3xBIEL4GiVh-Xyg

This reminds me of gearscore in WoW.

Anzekay on
    edited June 2011
    Posting replays is the best way to assess true reasons of what can be improved upon.

At our levels (except for our #1 GM), balance isn't so much a reason for losing as are mechanics and game know-how.

When analysing, I usually look at replays at least twice. First with full vision, then only from vision of the person asking for help. This is a good way to see if decisions were made incorrectly, blindly, and so forth.

MMMig on
    l4lGvOw.png

wra
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Could anyone who's going to complain about imbalance at least have the decency to play Zerg, thank you. 8-)

815165 on
  • Enigma435Enigma435 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

You're about the only person who gets mad. People ignore you because anytime you lose you go off on a cursing rant making a multitude of wrong points. What is sad is that you could be a good player people would want to play with if you didn't scream all the time and argue bad points of game theory/strategy. You got to diamond in fewer games than most. Be happy about the fact that you improved quickly and chill out man. Then half the active community wouldn't have you blocked.

Enigma435 on
    steam_sig.png
    edited June 2011
    mmmmiiiiiigggggg

stop making queens and be useful in 4s

Dude my queens so saved the day. The amount of HP I transfused was so op, I even got 2 accomplishments out of it.

Transfusing marines all day, erry day.

MMMig on
    l4lGvOw.png

wra
    edited June 2011

Its stuff like this that enforces my belief you are a nasty piece of work and not worth anyones attention, prey god a moderator comes in and sees half the stuff you post because you are, literally, a poison on this thread and the bnet pa channel.

Zombie Monkey on
  • TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Ok, I'm just going to cut the bullshit. This is ending in a BO7, right?

TannerMS on
    edited June 2011

Fizzy, you're about one click away from someone alerting the mods, and you'll find yourself jailed, shortly.

Joe K on
    edited June 2011
    Joe K wrote: »

Fizzy, you're about one click away from someone alerting the mods, and you'll find yourself jailed, shortly.
    that click happened i reported him already for his comment to anzekay

Zombie Monkey on
    edited June 2011
    TannerMS wrote: »

Fizzy vs. Hill?

I was still hoping for the Vari vs. RandomIdraDefender

mabe we could do an undercard/main event shindig.

Joe K on
  • undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    bisu is the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMH_q6jQbOo

lookit them dragoons

undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
    edited June 2011
    if this is working up to a bo7 between me and sylem loser never posts on the forum again ill consider that

Zombie Monkey on
  • mastmanmastman Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

it better. There cannot be a better beginning to a grudge match

mastman on
    ByalIX8.png
    B.net: Kusanku
    edited June 2011
    gary-coleman.jpg

MMMig on
    l4lGvOw.png

wra
  • tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

First of all, this is kind of pot of you. You were in the same position not so long ago. As am I.

But you're not at equal army, then. You have to work through (I'm assuming they are in front--the replay would be nice) that several hundred HP meat shield of workers so that you can get to the caramel center. The best way to get around that on only gateway units would be to FF the army in half, but the better way is to stay on one base if you scout that he is also on one base. Had you stayed on one-base and cut probes a little to strengthen your army size, you would likely be more able to deal with it with nothing but +armor zealot/ GS sentry (and maybe an immortal or two if you were feeling pro).

The replay would be good, just to see what time this happens, the map, and what army size we're talking about. I'm going to kind of sad if there's BM in it again, though.

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    mastman wrote: »

it better. There cannot be a better beginning to a grudge match

Need Day[9] to cast imo. Official beverage: bear semen.

3cl1ps3 on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited June 2011

You will stop posting this shit, or you will be told to never post in this thread again.
    that click happened i reported him already for his comment to anzekay

You will stop with the smug "I told dad" passive-aggressive crap.
    Joe K wrote: »

And you may want to get your money back from that fortune teller.

Echo on