As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

NSFW Comic Thread for Monday 6/27/2011

13»

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I would like a pair of bi-fuckles.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    You know, of all the games in the world I thought Jerry would hate, TF2 was not one of them!

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    That reminds me of the South Park movie... Trey and Matt tell the story that in the scene where Saddam and Satan are in bed together, and Saddam pulls his penis out (which turns out to be a dildo once the sheets are moved out of the way), they originally had the scene showing Saddam's actual penis, albeit in cartoon form.

They were told that the scene, as it was, would net them an NC-17 rating. So they replaced it with an actual photographically-real penis, but made it a dildo instead, and that was apparently fine enough to grant an R rating.

beeteedubs: Campion, it is boss that you are still using that avatar

The original sex scene in Team America was 4 minutes long and full of stuff they never intended to use. They figured they were going to be asked to cut something anyway, so they should fill it with stuff worse than the parts they wanted to keep.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    they had that dildo wheel on the daily show with no censoring. We can only assume that phallic like objects are just fine it only crosses the line once you get to full blown wang

Jars on
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    wanna thank sabre for marking this nsfw

woulda clicked the hell out of it otherwise

Squall on
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    yall act like ya never seen dildo goggles before

DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Olivaw wrote: »
    You know, of all the games in the world I thought Jerry would hate, TF2 was not one of them!

ditto

I thought he played it before and was perplexed by rocket jumping

Antimatter on
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Tycho certainly didn't always hate TF2, it would seem. He wrote blog posts about playing Medic.

Of course, if anything could make a person hate TF2, it would be playing Medic...

Gaslight on
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Tycho and Gabe are beautiful creatures, too gentle for tf2

DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    maybe he started hating it when all the crafting and hat shit cropped up

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    TF2 has crafting?

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    you can craft hats.

and weapons

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I guess it's been a while since I've played that game...

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    FandeathisFandeathis Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    TF2 started out as a pretty damn decent game. I think it has slowly gotten worse with every patch. It's pretty damn horrible now.

Fandeathis on
    You fuck wit' Die Antwoord, you fuck wit' da army.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    TF2 is still a lot of fun at its core, assuming you can find some good servers to play on and don't make the mistake of getting involved in the extended "community" (like the Facepunch or Steam forums). But it has definitely gotten overly complicated with the glut of new weapons. And after several hundred hours played, I just can't muster any interest anymore.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I still like TF2 a bunch!

This latest update introduced certain unbalanced weapons, and I've got certain problems with how certain classes play these days (pyro...) but all the others always felt balanced with their own pros and cons

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    AcosmistAcosmist Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Fandeathis wrote: »
    TF2 started out as a pretty damn decent game. I think it has slowly gotten worse with every patch. It's pretty damn horrible now.

no not really but then I do not hate fun

Acosmist on
  • Options
    KharnorKharnor Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Jars wrote: »
    full blown wang

Kharnor on
  • Options
    SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Good Comic.

Also I quite liked the Wild Hunt.

SwissLion on
    ImWcN1I.png?3
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The thing I do not get about tf2 is that everyone plays with friendly fire off.

And so to spy check. Everyone shoots each other.

It just seems really really asinine.

Blake T on
  • Options
    Alfred J. KwakAlfred J. Kwak is it because you were insulted when I insulted your hair?Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    too many explosives in the game to play with friendly fire on

Alfred J. Kwak on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Butler wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Bi-Cockles

You mean bicockulars.

Bi-Fuckles

edit: apparently I was beaten to the punch, so here is an alternate:

Cock-rective Eye-wear.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    dick eyes

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Blake T wrote: »

too many explosives in the game to play with friendly fire on

This is why I never play a spy in TF2. It is the most infuriating experience ever.

Its basically a lose/lose scenario for that class. You can't play with friendly fire on, because with all the demo-men, soldiers, and just all around mayhem, the team kill statistics would be through the roof. But you also can't play a spy nearly as effectively as you should be able to with friendly fire off because that makes for really simple "team checks." All it takes is one bullet. If you see blood, you unleash hell. Its stupid.

I hate the spy.

Lucascraft on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    and yet it is still a very powerful and close to balanced class...

L|ama on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    This is why I never play a spy in TF2. It is the most infuriating experience ever.

Its basically a lose/lose scenario for that class. You can't play with friendly fire on, because with all the demo-men, soldiers, and just all around mayhem, the team kill statistics would be through the roof. But you also can't play a spy nearly as effectively as you should be able to with friendly fire off because that makes for really simple "team checks." All it takes is one bullet. If you see blood, you unleash hell. Its stupid.

I hate the spy.

see, that only happens if you play the spy like I do, as in stupidly.

then there are the spy players excel at not being bad spies, though they still sometimes get clipped by stray explosives from time to time. Like when I'm doing my random rocket spam thing that makes me look more skilled than I really am. I think I have at least one or two replays that show that exact phenomenon.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011

Because due to friendly fire being off, only enemy spies posing as your teammates will take damage.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about this.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Gaslight wrote: »

Because due to friendly fire being off, only enemy spies posing as your teammates will take damage.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about this.

I think his issue is that it makes the spy too easy to uncover by the enemy team as there is no penalty for being wrong about someone and shooting them.

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

The game was designed for FF off, that's just how it is. Spies are balanced with that in mind. Disguises are only really to delay people's reactions to you, you have to avoid being the focus of their attention.

Zek on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011

This post just gave me botulism.

Shorty on