As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[TV]TROPES - The Elemental [P]halla - Day 8? - Page 35

1202122232426»

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    moleface wrote: »
    SLyM wrote: »
    Also this is the funniest thing I have seen today:
    Busdrivecirclejerk.jpg

Haha that's pretty funny. I kinda wish one of us got targetted now just to see what would have happened

The mysterious being thing was pretty messed up at the start. It sounded like we were a mason group that had to kill each other as secondary objectives and then after someone clarified, we found out that wasn't the case. Had we have known that we could have tried to do something to move the vote off Nirya rather than just right on that bandwagon (sorry Nirya!)

Wait wait wait.

Was Spoit a bus driver too in that picture, and it was a perfect cycle?

Or was Spoit trying to kill two people, and both were redirected back at himself?

Either way that's pretty awesome.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Busdrivecirclejerk.jpg

Haha that's pretty funny. I kinda wish one of us got targetted now just to see what would have happened

The mysterious being thing was pretty messed up at the start. It sounded like we were a mason group that had to kill each other as secondary objectives and then after someone clarified, we found out that wasn't the case. Had we have known that we could have tried to do something to move the vote off Nirya rather than just right on that bandwagon (sorry Nirya!)

And to think, if it hadn't said that we had to eliminate the other two people....in a four person group. I never would have sought clarification

EDIT: all 4 of us were bus drivers

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • molefacemoleface Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Kinda glad you asked about that eh. I noticed that too but blew it off as a harmless typo

moleface on
    battle.net: lankyplonker#1923
    psn: lankyplonker
  • SavantSavant Simply Barbaric Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Infidel wrote: »
    Busdrivecirclejerk.jpg

Wait wait wait.

Was Spoit a bus driver too in that picture, and it was a perfect cycle?

Or was Spoit trying to kill two people, and both were redirected back at himself?

Either way that's pretty awesome.

It was a giant busdriver circle jerk. We attacked spoit on slym's recommendation, and it circled around a bunch of different targets before landing back on him again, where he blocked the kill.

That's what happened with the talk of the robot chick going around talking to a bunch of different people before walking away in the first narration.

Savant on
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    my favorite moment:

turkson: "ok so what the fuck am I"
    warbam: "you are a revealed Thrall"
    all of us: "a WHAT"
    pyhpor: "that doesnt help shit"

Alegis on
  • TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Lady Eri wrote: »
    I have made this for posterity:

2ce6cns.jpg

Turkson on
    oh h*ck
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Egos was thinking of me from Day 1

I love you Egos

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Heh. If I ever try and run another I think i'll stick to designs that have proven to work. Running phalla takes a far amount of effort if you want to get creative.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    edited June 2011
    I think that Burnage and The Ender have both proven that it's not that you went too far into the crazy. It's that you didn't go too far enough.

Ringo on
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Don't encourage him, Ringo.

simonwolf on
    edited June 2011
    I'll take crazy phalla over no phalla, and the phalla well has been rather low lately

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Er, can't say I enjoyed myself too much due to real-life shenanigans and mostly saying whaaaaaat over my role PM (and seriously, I must surely be close to the top of any always-mafia league table by now), but thanks anyway warban. It was a brave effort of creation but just didn't quite pan out - I've been there in pen-and-paper terms (Syndicate tabletop game - what was I thinking) and it's disheartening but there's no reason that your next phalla can't be awesome.

Wildcat on
    edited June 2011
    I don't feel too bad but If i attempt anything in a main again it's not going to be trying anything as experimental. There where some parts that did work. But there is alot of ideas I'm not going try use again.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Warban can you post the full log of what happened to our group kill on the first night?

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

edited June 2011
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Warban can you post the full log of what happened to our group kill on the first night?

You attacked Spoit. Who was bus driven. As the bus drive was chained it went in a loop back to Spoit before being absorbed by his dodge.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!