As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Addicted to the Demo of Defcon...

japhjaph Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Games and Technology
Is this wrong?

I suck so bad at it. But it seems largely MAD.

http://www.everybody-dies.com/

But its hella fun.

Russkies vs. USAblows

CobraCommander (Africa) vs. StalinLUVschoo (Russia)

etc.

It seems the demo possibilities are endless.

japh on

• FreddyDFreddyD Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I bought this game and never played it. It was pretty hot around here for a few weeks. I'd be all up ins if there was another game-on.

FreddyD on
  • SinheliopistostophelesSinheliopistostopheles __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    I bought this, played it for 3 days and then no one ever wanted to play it again. Worst use of $10.

Sinheliopistostopheles on
    legosiges6.png
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I bought this, played it for 3 days and then no one ever wanted to play it again. Worst use of $10.

You just have shitty taste in videogames.

Couscous on
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Uplink comes free with DEFCON now so buy buy buy while the getting's good!

TychoCelchuuu on
  • LorkLork Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    The problem with this game is that nobody fucking plays it. It's almost impossible to get a game going without stooping to public games. And then when I finally find some people to play with, I'm all out of practice and they're all godlike so it's like playing Starcraft with Koreans.

Lork on
    Steam Profile: Lork
  • GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Got back into this with 2 friends a few nights ago, but we played one sloooww game (we were in the mood for a realistic, slow, conversation-filled game) for an hour and a half and didn't really look back. It's good times, though. Just have to organize it and you're good to go. I'm ready to play these next couple of nights if anyone's interested.

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • HAKdragonHAKdragon Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I could potentially be interested. I just picked up a copy the other day since the linux client was released.

HAKdragon on
    hakdragon.png
  • BamelinBamelin Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Defcon was great for the first few weeks. I still play a round every now and then.

Bamelin on