As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Nomic [GAME ON]: Kusuguttai's Prop 320 - WAITING 4.41pm

1565758596062»

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    Zek wrote: »
    srsizzy wrote: »
    The game doesn't resume until I make a judgment and a majority vote for play to resume.

Delightful.

nap, I'm torn, and I'm going to have to consider this for at least an hour.

forbidden word

oh snap

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    srsizzy wrote: »
    The game doesn't resume until I make a judgment and a majority vote for play to resume.

Delightful.

nap, I'm torn, and I'm going to have to consider this for at least an hour.

forbidden word
    You guys, I have to go to work at 3. I hope I can decide before then.

I mean, I don't know what happens if I don't decide. These rules are so ambiguous. The judge has an ultimate call in any question of legality brought up in the period of judgment.

What if I have a question?

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    You cannot have questions. You must judge.

This sounds like it should be a movie reference. Let's say it is.

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
    edited June 2007
    Also, this game is going to be at a total standstill for like 2 days now. It's already been stopped for 12 hours.

Monkeybomb on
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Rank, do you have a script running to throw in before all your posts?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    srsizzy, you are the only opinion that matters. Literally. You decide even questions regarding the appropriateness of your judgment.

You've probably seen the rationale for both sides.

Just take your time.

Consider your options. Consider your opinion. Then make a decision.

naporeon on
    edited June 2007
    But what if I were to, say, question the legitimacy of the last proposition?

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Then you would need the consent of the majority to move on to the next turn.

Or we could just overrule you by unanimous vote, in which case both you and nap get to be responsible for holding up the game.

Zek on
    edited June 2007
    Then you would need the consent of the majority to move on to the next turn.

Or we could just overrule you by unanimous vote, in which case both you and nap get to be responsible for holding up the game.
    so really it's a question of whether I still want to play this or if I want to inconvenience you for revenge.

Huh...I had a plan, but it seems Franko should be back today. Well...

srsizzy on
    edited June 2007
    I was going to attempt something clever, but it seems that I'd probably be overruled, unless there was someone in this game that agreed with me...I'm not sure. It is my impression that there may already be alliances, leading me to believe that any judgment I make to my apparent advantage would be overruled. I guess I'm shit out of luck.

It is my judgment that forbidden words must be presented in EXACTLY the format that they are forbidden in; this includes caps, colors, bold/italic, etc. Naporeon thus does not lost any points for the use of the forbidden word, for he did not use it.

srsizzy on
    edited June 2007
    This seems like a good place for a new thread to be made.

Volunteer?

naporeon on
    edited June 2007
    I would, but I honestly admit that I wouldn't update it purely out of spite.

srsizzy on
    edited June 2007
    Yeah. Ideally, it would be someone who doesn't mind updating.

I will say, though, that updates will burn you out.

naporeon on
    edited June 2007
    I'll make the new thread with the understanding that I will not be responsible for tallies. I'll do some if needed, but it does seem that updating the OP will be a bitch.

Monkeybomb on
    monkeysig-1.jpg
    edited June 2007
    I guess that if I'd just, say, had YOU tally from the start, & I just kept track of the OPs, it might have been more workable.

I will help with tallies, though.

naporeon on
    edited June 2007
    okay updating the OP now

new thread incoming, go ahead and lock this, mods

Monkeybomb on
    monkeysig-1.jpg
    edited June 2007
    I swear to god if anyone calls me on using the forbidden word in the OP I will make you pay.

Monkeybomb on
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    okay updating the OP now

new thread incoming, go ahead and lock this, mods
    forbidden word

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
    edited June 2007
    edited June 2007
    haha good call

Monkeybomb on
    monkeysig-1.jpg
    edited June 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    I swear to god if anyone calls me on using the forbidden word in the OP I will make you pay.
    You know, you'd automatically lose.

srsizzy on
    edited June 2007
    nah, it's just per post, not per instance

Monkeybomb on
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    hey rainydoodle can you say that i am going to be on hiatus for teh next little while except if i post saying that i'm back

Orikaeshigitae on