As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Edgar Lee Masters [chat]

1555657585961»

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Na, since I've accepted the fact that the dragon looking down in a circle I got on my back is essentially the Chinese knock-off, almost perfect replica of the Mortal Kombat logo, I've decided to just live up to the video game theme and get the black mage from Final Fantasy, 8-bit style, somehere. Also an 8 bit bullet bill on my arm.

I want a goomba tattoo

I think I will get one soon

As long as it's one of the goombas from the Bob Hoskins movie.

nooo the cute grumpy one

Paper_goomba.jpg

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    And this pulled pork sandwich is seriously delicious. I mean some really tasty stuff. Not regretting passing on the seafood etouffee at all.

Do you know how much I hate you right now?

I just had pizza pops for lunch and here you are going on about pulled pork. Nyaaaaaargh.

And I have some watermelon/pineapple heavy fruit salad on the side. I fucking love watermelon and pineapple.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    D:

God damn weirdos.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
This discussion has been closed.