As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX and E3

patches.patches. Registered User regular
edited April 2006 in PAX Archive
(Hopefully there's nothing wrong with this being here, this is the only forum I post in on the PA forums.)

Who here that plans on attending PAX also plans on going to E3?

I'm going to be covering E3 for a Nintendo-centred website, and I thought it might be cool to set aside a little time to meet with anyone else who'll be there that's also going to PAX(As this is my first time going to both expos).

hhhhhhh.jpg
patches. on

• Options
    flatrabbitflatrabbit King of Toast That place, over there.Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    flatrabbit on
    --"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    I'm going next year....

Hopefully

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    flatrabbitflatrabbit King of Toast That place, over there.Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Trillian wrote:
    I'm going next year....

Hopefully
    I say that every year...

flatrabbit on
    --"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    NephirijNephirij Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Trillian wrote:
    I'm going next year....

Hopefully

me too.

Nephirij on
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Nephirij wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    I'm going next year....

Hopefully

me too.

The only thing that might keep me from going is school. Everything else is easily taken care of.

Trillian on

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited April 2006
    I would give my left nut to go to E3... too bad you have to be media to get in, and I'm kinda lacking in that department.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    EskoEsko Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2006
    I would give my left nut to go to E3... too bad you have to be media to get in, and I'm kinda lacking in that department.

up until now that was my limit too....hopefully by next year my site will be established and we will be able to get media passes......

Esko on
    Esko.jpg
  • Options
    PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    I'll be at both. First year for pax, second for E3, and i'll be at both next year too. :)

Polago on
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    PolaGo wrote:
    I'll be at both. First year for pax, second for E3, and i'll be at both next year too. :)

Can you bring me along in a suitcase?

Trillian on

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2006
    flatrabbit wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    I'm going next year....

Hopefully
    I say that every year...

As do I, but I'm finally going this year. :o

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited April 2006
    I will most likely be going to Both this year.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    pax this year, both next.*prays*

Shade on
  • Options
    NephirijNephirij Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Trillian wrote:
    Nephirij wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    I'm going next year....

Hopefully

me too.

The only thing that might keep me from going is school. Everything else is easily taken care of.

I wanna get a job at gamecrazy. and from what i've heard that is enough to be considered "in the gaming industry." so if all goes well, i will get to go to e3 next year.

Nephirij on
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2006
    Nephirij wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    Nephirij wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    I'm going next year....

Hopefully

me too.

I wanna get a job at gamecrazy. and from what i've heard that is enough to be considered "in the gaming industry." so if all goes well, i will get to go to e3 next year.

No go.

Well, you'll be able to go, but you won't be able to get a free ticket in. You'll have to pay the $500 for the basic ticket.

Unless they take out the thing they instated this year which screws over almost all retail employees and students. But I doubt they're going to, as it will lower the size of the enormous crowd of people that's usually there.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Legacy wrote:
    Nephirij wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    Nephirij wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    I'm going next year....

Hopefully

me too.

No go.

Well, you'll be able to go, but you won't be able to get a free ticket in. You'll have to pay the $500 for the basic ticket.

Unless they take out the thing they instated this year which screws over almost all retail employees and students. But I doubt they're going to, as it will lower the size of the enormous crowd of people that's usually there.

I'll find myself a loophole somewhere, what with Pola's crazy connections ;)

EDIT: And my crazy MS paint skills

Trillian on

• Options
    PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Trillian wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    Nephirij wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    Nephirij wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    I'm going next year....

Hopefully

me too.

No go.

I'll find myself a loophole somewhere, what with Pola's crazy connections ;)

EDIT: And my crazy MS paint skills

MS paint is the key to modern forum warfare. Such skills with destructive tools is a marketable trait indeed. :P

Polago on