As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[TF2] is now FREE!! You have no excuse not to play. Meet the Medic in OP!!

1565758596062»

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    tofu wrote: »
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Maybe they took down the in-depth stats because they were bugged to the point of being hilariously useless. They used to say stuff like the sniper's SMG accounts for more total damage than the Demo grenade launcher.

Also, if the Heavy was really as OP as people like to think and as the points/hero stats would indicate, would he really only be the sixth most popular class?

Honestly, no offense, but as someone who has not been a regular follower of the TF2 threads here (my time on the forum roughly coinciding with my hiatus from the game), I have to honestly ask: Do you guys always spend this much time complaining about the game?

Because part of the reason I stopped playing before was because I made the mistake of starting to read various TF2 forums like the SPUF one where it was just non-stop bitching and arguing about class and weapon balance and I let that sour me on the game. For some reason I expected things to be different here but the posts are like 50% grousing about how OP the Heavy is and it's like I'm in a Twilight Zone where it's 6-8 months ago or I never stopped reading SPUF.

But yeah, Granary is ballin'.

I'm confused, are you mad because we are talking about the game?

Should we be talking about something else in the TF2 thread?

Yeah, you're right, what was I thinking. I mean, if we didn't bitch about the game there would be nothing to say about it at all.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Bitching about the game is what sustains it. It feeds on the tears of people like me who cry 'bullshit' after every death. It is a horrible monster yet I cannot stop helping it along its path of chaos.

Adus on
  • Options
    KoopKoop Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    (Durp totally didn't see the other thread. ;s)

Koop on
  • Options
    ElixirElixir Saving Your Ass Alchemists and Belts EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Is there any site that has a really comprehensive list of the weapons in the game by class?

I keep having moments when I get a drop where I can't tell if its crap, or super good.

Okay, I've been able to figure out the insta-disguise spy dagger is really good, but that is about it.

ElixirSulfClipCropped1(s)1.jpg

• Options
    KoopKoop Registered User regular
    http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Weapons TeamFortress 2's offical Wiki could be of service! While it won't exactly flatout say, X weapon sucks, Y weapons better; it does tell you all the perks and stats of all weapons released thusfar.

• Options
    ElixirElixir Saving Your Ass Alchemists and Belts EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Koop wrote:
    http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Weapons TeamFortress 2's offical Wiki could be of service! While it won't exactly flatout say, X weapon sucks, Y weapons better; it does tell you all the perks and stats of all weapons released thusfar.

Nice! I'm a fan of 'official wikis'. A rather dislike finding a wikia and having end up just being a crummy fansite with tons of bad info.

Elixir on
    ElixirSulfClipCropped1(s)1.jpg