As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Skyrim]: Its actually Oblivion 2, in fact, its probably just Fallout with swords.

• BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Thinking back, I probably found only a small handful of the quests.

But that's okay. Most of my efforts were devoted to depopulating this horrible prison valley filled with insane people who think they're living in the capital of a real country.

Ooh. I want me a pet mastodon. Mastodon saddle mod must happen.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    How is finding quests hard, exactly?
    You go to a town, talk to the first person you come across, select the "insert name of town you're currently in" topic and you're usually pointed towards a quest.
    2-3 times per town across all cities and you're looking at a fairly large amount of quests already. Add to that guild quests and the main storyline and you're golden.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Jealous DevaJealous Deva Registered User regular
    So, for a first time run through of oblivion, what mods would everyone recommend? Just the graphics/terrain mods and maybe realistic leveling? Or do MMM/OOO/etc add enough to the game that it's worth throwing them in too? Also it seems exponentially easier from the readme to do a combination of MMM+Francesca's or MMM+OOO compared to doing all three at once, is it worth it go through the hoops to do the full set? And if not, what are the significant differences in the mods?

• MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    So, for a first time run through of oblivion, what mods would everyone recommend? Just the graphics/terrain mods and maybe realistic leveling? Or do MMM/OOO/etc add enough to the game that it's worth throwing them in too? Also it seems exponentially easier from the readme to do a combination of MMM+Francesca's or MMM+OOO compared to doing all three at once, is it worth it go through the hoops to do the full set? And if not, what are the significant differences in the mods?

First time runthrough? Nothing. Play completely vanilla. See what YOU think needs to be fixed. Then look for things to fix it. What bothers one person to no end might be the very thing that makes the game for you.

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    edited July 2011

DarNified UI.

Personally, my first run-through of Oblivion included a bunch of mods, but that's because I was a Morrowind vet and half of the reason I play TES games is for the mods. But "Play for a bit and then decide" is perfectly solid advice. But, seriously, the default UI is pretty ass, and needs to be DarNed.

Elvenshae on
    Elvenshae wrote:

DarNified UI.

Personally, my first run-through of Oblivion included a bunch of mods, but that's because I was a Morrowind vet and half of the reason I play TES games is for the mods. But "Play for a bit and then decide" is perfectly solid advice. But, seriously, the default UI is pretty ass, and needs to be DarNed.

I added this and also unique landscape. The whole game still fills very generic after playing for 6 hours or so though. I've looked at some of the overhaul mods, but they seem more mechanical than anything else.

Basically right now I'm getting the vibe of Fallout 3 with all the character and interesting parts taken out.

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Oblivion actually has a fair amount of character and charm. The only problem is that it's a fairly large world and 90% of it is a bad copy of The Lord of the Rings. If you're willing to put up with wandering through the woods and picking flowers for a while before stumbling onto one of the many fairly neat things about the world, it's a nice place, but otherwise, I can understand any feelings of tedium.

• korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    I added this and also unique landscape. The whole game still fills very generic after playing for 6 hours or so though. I've looked at some of the overhaul mods, but they seem more mechanical than anything else.

Basically right now I'm getting the vibe of Fallout 3 with all the character and interesting parts taken out.

If you can find an up-to-date install guide, you can try FCOM (or at least OOO), and if that doesn't at least spice up some of the game for you, then it likely won't get any better.

Oblivion is still pretty bland even at its best, and there's only so much that can be done to fix it, short of ripping everything out and creating a completely different game with the base parts.

ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • walnutmonwalnutmon Registered User regular
    I got Oblivion on launch day and just finished the main quest this past week. I've probably sunk 250 hours into the game, maybe more, played on both xBox and PC, modded it to unstable condition, etc. The game I actually finished was played on the xBox. I think a few things have led to the tedious nature of Oblivion:

1. It's all sorts of annoying that to gain access to the spell making I have to complete the mages guild quests every time... there are so many of them and they get old really fast - I wish that there was some way to short circuit them
    2. Once you play through a single time, or even get some reasonable experience under your belt, you realize (if you're playing vanilla at least) that everything you've done has gimped your character. However, so much of the game is unlocked by quests (enter the thieves guild so you can pay off bounty, mages guild for magic making, etc) that when a new game is started the first thing you want to do is go unlock them - so the first few hours of every play-though is identical.
    3. The much touted radiant AI doesn't really ever do anything interesting or unique

Still if you're feeling like the game is tedious and want to learn to love it:
    1. Kill someone and go to sleep; the dark brotherhood quests are really cool as are the characters you meet throughout
    2. Buy a home in a city and explore every nook around it doing every dungeon/ruin/quest

One last thing I noticed in my recent play-through. Money is way too hard to come-by early, and way to easy to come-by late. It seems that somewhere around level 13 all of a sudden any encounter will harvest thousands of dollars - whereas all the exploration early will net you a few hundred if you can even carry it.

xbox: jmbizzo | ps3: walnutmon | steam: walnutmon | SC2: walnutmon.591
  • GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Time to do the Dark Brotherhood questline then!

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Oblivion was pretty great, I remember just dicking around chasing butterflies and stuff and stumbling upon a Daedric(?) shrine that gave me a quest. Once this quest was completed I was awarded with a key that opened every lock in the world.

That was pretty awesome.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • AsheAshe Registered User regular
    Part of the charm of Oblivion is the large world to explore, and stumbling across interesting things as you travel and visit different places over the course of time. The MQ and guild quests are there for the more immediately-accessible content that you can find and dive into easily, but there are piles of other goodies/sidequests to be found by chance or exploration.

Then, on top of that, throw in a couple of the mods that add more content, quests and story to the world, and you can't help but find new quests (both epic and mini) as you travel and talk to people. I don 't have links handy at the moment, sorry, but check out Integration: The Stranded Light, and Kragenir's Death Quest as two mods that add a huge pile of new quests to the world. Integration:TSL in particular is incredibly clever, though aimed at higher levels who know their way around and a bit of the lore, etc. From what I remember, Kragenir's has plenty of smaller quests that are more accessible early on.

steam_sig.png
  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    walnutmon wrote:
    I got Oblivion on launch day and just finished the main quest this past week. I've probably sunk 250 hours into the game, maybe more, played on both xBox and PC, modded it to unstable condition, etc. The game I actually finished was played on the xBox. I think a few things have led to the tedious nature of Oblivion:

1. It's all sorts of annoying that to gain access to the spell making I have to complete the mages guild quests every time... there are so many of them and they get old really fast - I wish that there was some way to short circuit them
    2. Once you play through a single time, or even get some reasonable experience under your belt, you realize (if you're playing vanilla at least) that everything you've done has gimped your character. However, so much of the game is unlocked by quests (enter the thieves guild so you can pay off bounty, mages guild for magic making, etc) that when a new game is started the first thing you want to do is go unlock them - so the first few hours of every play-though is identical.
    3. The much touted radiant AI doesn't really ever do anything interesting or unique

Still if you're feeling like the game is tedious and want to learn to love it:
    1. Kill someone and go to sleep; the dark brotherhood quests are really cool as are the characters you meet throughout
    2. Buy a home in a city and explore every nook around it doing every dungeon/ruin/quest

One last thing I noticed in my recent play-through. Money is way too hard to come-by early, and way to easy to come-by late. It seems that somewhere around level 13 all of a sudden any encounter will harvest thousands of dollars - whereas all the exploration early will net you a few hundred if you can even carry it.

For number one Frostcrag Spire is a pretty good DLC to get, gives you an enchanting and spell making table without having to do any of the mages quests. And I believe the Radiant AI system was mostly scrapped shortly before release because it wasn't working.

And one of my favorite things to do is buy a house and fill it with items from my travels. Stick skulls on the mantle piece, make stacks of books around the house, fill bowls with gems and collect something that I just stack in a room. I think I did that with soulgems last time.

So I played a bit more, but I think right now I may just wait for Skyrim. I can really see the beginnings of what made Fallout 3 a great game in this, but we'll see what they can do with the setting now with a few years of experience and a couple more games behind them.

edited July 2011
    The full Radiant AI system is there and works functions; it's just many of the options for it are turned off or scaled back. I've seen mods that go back and re-enable a lot of the disabled Radiant AI stuff and it's a broken, hilarious mess. Bethsoft got RAI working more or less as it was meant to in Fallout 3.

In fact, Radiant AI is likely why a lot of Oblivion was lacking. An enormous amount of time and development resources were poured into RAI and I would not be surprised if some of it was done at the expense of content generation.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
  • corin7corin7 San Diego, CARegistered User regular
    Oblivion had a lot of flaws but was pretty amazing the first play through. I just wish I had mixed in an occasional Oblivion gate as doing them all in a row after I decided to finish the game was beyond tedious.

• SyrionusSyrionus Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Actually, I can't bring myself to go back and finish Oblivion. I have it both on the 360 and PC too. For some reason after I lost everything on my last 360 I didn't have it in me to start over. I purchased it for the PC but I can never get mods to work. I have no idea what folder to unpack them to and which mods are compatable with other mods. I think I would probably enjoy it more if I did. That aside, I am excited for Skyrim. It looks like they have cleaned up most of what I didn't enjoy about Oblivion, i.e. level scaling...etc.

Syrionus on
    edited July 2011
    Syrionus wrote:
    Actually, I can't bring myself to go back and finish Oblivion. I have it both on the 360 and PC too. For some reason after I lost everything on my last 360 I didn't have it in me to start over. I purchased it for the PC but I can never get mods to work. I have no idea what folder to unpack them to and which mods are compatable with other mods. I think I would probably enjoy it more if I did. That aside, I am excited for Skyrim. It looks like they have cleaned up most of what I didn't enjoy about Oblivion, i.e. level scaling...etc.

If you ever decide to give it another shot or in case anyone else reading doesn't know how...
    http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Tutorials.Detail&id=60

Most mods will go into <install directory>\Oblivion\Data (or <install directory>\Steam\Steamapps\Common\<whatever Steam labels Oblivion as> in Steam). If the first folder in whatever .zip, .rar, or whatever is Data, then you just dump it in \Oblivion\. When in doubt, look at the readme. Unlike back in the dark, dim early days of Morrowind modding, when nobody would be arsed to use proper directory structure or include readmes, most modders are at least courteous enough to provide basic install instructions. If a mod's likely to have compatibility issues with something, the readme will usually say, though a little "common sense" can provide a some insight too (like if you have two mods which alter, say, the interior look of the Waterfront Shack you can buy in the Imperial City, it's more than likely safe to assume that they're not compatible with each other).

After a little while the process of installing mods becomes less like some Byzantine nightmare and more drag-and-drop reflex. Though readmes are still worth readin, and I at least glance at them to see if there are any oddball install instructions, even after nearly a decade using (and rarely making) mods for TES stuff.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    It took an independent game store three days to find some super obscure driver issue that was making Oblivion not work on my new video card. I'm making a save file outside the jail just to be safe, then I'll get help modding it.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
    I will say this about Oblivion modding, though:

Fuck Wrye Bash. I curse the fact that it and its stupid bashed patches are still necessary for Oblivion when it's been all but replaced by far less riduclous bullshit utilities that don't require a CS degree to properly use for Morrowind.

ZvOMJnu.png
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    As long as this game takes it's queue from Fallout 3 and Fallout NV design I will be fine with it. It sounds like it shares the same leveling and perk setup. I am sure they will do the random event thing as well. I always liked walking up on interesting situations, like all of the stuff that happens if you destroy your home vault in Fallout 3. It livens up the game world.

korodullin wrote:

Fuck Wrye Bash. I curse the fact that it and its stupid bashed patches are still necessary for Oblivion when it's been all but replaced by far less riduclous bullshit utilities that don't require a CS degree to properly use for Morrowind.
    Wrye Bash is an awesome program and you don't need a CS degree to figure it out. You really only need the basic literacy skills that it takes to make it through the readme. Making a bashed patch these days is as easy as clicking the "make a bashed patch" button as long as you've got BOSS and so on all set up.

korodullin wrote:

Wrye Bash is an awesome program and you don't need a CS degree to figure it out. You really only need the basic literacy skills that it takes to make it through the readme. Making a bashed patch these days is as easy as clicking the "make a bashed patch" button as long as you've got BOSS and so on all set up.

Wrye Bash is a nice and powerful utility, but it's vastly overpowered for what the majority of people who get it need to use it for and largely incomprehensible beyond what's covered in readmes. Having to install Python and half a dozen Python libraries and utilities and then using this powerful program to simply merge leveled lists? It's like using an NSA supercomputer to check your email.

ZvOMJnu.png
    But the NSA does use supercomputers to check your email.

Har har.

ZvOMJnu.png
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Ha Ha, bravo sir :D

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
    So, I decided to install Fransesco's and MMM to try to liven things up a bit. If the readme instructions don't tell me specifically to do anything with wyrebash, I don't need it, right? There was a whole section on installing them together and it basically said "Use Wyrebash if you want Bosses and Stronger NPCs plugins to work" I didn't install creatures from fransesco's at all as I'm only really interested in the items and npc level changes.

Right now I'm running:

Unofficial patches
    Fransesco's
    MMM
    Unique landscapes (really cool, you can tell when you cross into a UL area).
    Darnified UI
    Realistic levelling.

I'm using BOSS for load order but haven't touched wyrebash at all yet.

• LorkLork Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I don't know about Bash, but you haven't needed to install python to use Wrye Mash for a while now.

Lork on
    Steam Profile: Lork
  • MongerMonger I got the ham stink. Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    But the NSA does use supercomputers to check your email.
    Oh shit.
    Dear The NSA,

Is it 'The' NSA, or just NSA? I've never written a letter to a government agency before, and I wasn't entirely sure how to address this. You know, like how you always start off with Dear Mr. Such-and-such. The 'the' just sort of wrote itself in there. Oh, it's not Dear *Mr.* The NSA is it? Uh... Mrs. The NSA? I guess that would imply that the NSA is married, wouldn't it? How weird would that be! Hitched to the whole NSA? Would you be married to everyone employed by the NSA or, like, the building or what? This is a terrible way to start off a letter. Sorry!

Dear Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., and/or Lt. Col. The NSA,

I'm just writing preemptively to let you know that that whole Nigerian prince thing was totally a joke. With my friends. I have a lot of friends. It's a funny story, actually. Like ha ha funny. So I was talking to my buddy Bill -- you know Bill, right? What a card! Anyway, my buddy Bill was all "hey, why don't we trick all our friends into giving us a bunch of money as a joke. It'll be a hoot!" It certainly was a hoot, The NSA. Now don't get me wrong, here. They're, as I've previously asserted, my friends -- I have a lot of them -- and I was going to use that money to buy them all some ponies or AAA baseball teams or something. I hadn't decided yet. I'm getting to it, though! My buddy Bill (what a card!) suggested getting some of those flying cars. They have flying cars now, right? Pretty sure somebody makes flying cars. I guess that's not important right now. Anyway, to sum up: Totally a joke. Gonna buy my friends -- I have a lot of them -- some swanky somethings. Please don't send me to federal buttrape prison.

Toodles,
    Monger

P.S.: Is it cool if I say toodles? Like I said, I've never really written a letter to the government before. Also, if you could ask around about those flying cars and let me know what's going on with those, that would be tops. I'm sure there's some egghead at the NSA that knows about them.

P.P.S.: I didn't mean to say 'egghead.' It just slipped out there. No offense.

edited July 2011
    Can anyone point me to the right files to download if I want to start modding? It took an indie game store three days to solve some super obscure driver issue, and I made save files inside and outside the first sewars, and it's time to mod:

Things I absolutely want:
    FCOM
    Quarl's Texture Pack
    All Natural
    Oblivion XP and/or Realistic Leveling.
    Whatever the sound and music packs are called

Right now, I have a raw, vanilla Oblivion GotY, so it has Shivering Isles. I don't know what patches and what files to download, and in what order.

Also, I want to be a mage this time. I chose race Imperial, sign Mage and class Mage. Will that be alright?

Cantido on
    Alright, Cantido, I guess I'll start the gianthuge mod linking post thing off. I'm not entirely sure of how much you already know, so, you know, have all the knowledge.
    Cantido wrote:
    Can anyone point me to the right files to download if I want to start modding?
    Okay. Before you even start, you need tools:
    • OBMM - Mod manager, archive invalidation, and support for OMOD installs. OMODs will make your life so much easier you have no idea. Use them wherever you can. Most large mods come "OMOD ready," which means you'll have to use OBMM to create an OMOD from the archive file you download.
    • BOSS - Sorts your load order, gives you compatibility suggestions, tells you what bash tags to use, and generally saves you from nightmares on top of nightmares.
    • Wrye Bash - Is kind of complicated, but a necessity for a lot of mod compatibility.
    Cantido wrote:
    It took an indie game store three days to solve some super obscure driver issue, and I made save files inside and outside the first sewars, and it's time to mod:
    So before you get to the things that you actually want, you have to get through the stuff you need:
    Once you are this far, stop installing mods and make sure the game still works. If you're going to do the FCOM thing, you may even want to back up your data folder before the shit hits the fan with that install.
    Cantido wrote:
    Things I absolutely want:
    FCOM
    IIRC, there's a torrent somewhere with a full FCOM install. I don't have the link, but someone else around probably does. FCOM is a massive bitch to install otherwise, and I hate the thing anyway. In the event that the torrent link doesn't turn up, there was an FCOM install guide in the other TES thread's OP, though I don't know how outdated it is. As soon as you get FCOM installed, stop installing mods and make sure the game still works.
    Cantido wrote:
    Quarl's Texture Pack
    You want to head on over to this site, which has a rundown of all the texture and LOD mods around. Depending on what visual mods you go with and how much VRAM you have on your video card, vanilla QTP3 may be a bad idea. It also has a conflict with the unofficial Oblivion patch that necessitates yet another patch to fix. I tend to recommend QTP3 Redimized to everyone, regardless, which still looks great, doesn't have compatibility issues, and is lighter on your system. Also, Really Almost Everything Visible When Distant is exquisite.
    Cantido wrote:
    All Natural
    Is here. As companions to it, I'd also recommend Animated Window Lighting System and Immersive Interiors. AWLS makes windows glow with light at night and adds chimney smoke to houses. It just generally makes the world feel more alive. Immersive Interiors piggybacks on a part of All Natural that makes interior lighting match exterior weather. It makes it so that you can see outside through windows from indoor areas, which is wonderful. It all has to be hand placed, though, and the guy hasn't finished it yet. There's still a couple cities where you'll have solitary confinement nonwindows.
    Cantido wrote:
    Oblivion XP and/or Realistic Leveling.
    Oblivion XP is here. Realistic Leveling is here. They're mutually exclusive. I prefer Realistic Leveling, myself.
    Cantido wrote:
    Whatever the sound and music packs are called
    There's a lot of them. The only sound pack I ever used was Symphony of Violence, which replaces combat sounds with drastically better ones. You can always browse through the sound section of the Nexus to see whatever suits your fancy.
    Cantido wrote:
    Right now, I have a raw, vanilla Oblivion GotY, so it has Shivering Isles. I don't know what patches and what files to download, and in what order.
    As far as I know, the GotY edition should be fully patched. If it's not, the only thing you should need is the latest Shivering Isles patch from the official site.
    Cantido wrote:
    Also, I want to be a mage this time. I chose race Imperial, sign Mage and class Mage. Will that be alright?
    As long as you're using a mod to fix the world scaling and a mod to fix the leveling system, it's kind of impossible to fuck your character up. Just roll with whatever you feel like.

However, I'd highly suggest using a mod like Supreme Magicka or LAME to make magic less shitty. Supreme Magicka even has a compatibility file to bring it directly into balance with Deadly Reflex. In addition to that, I'd recommend the Race Balancing Project (OMOD data), which rebalances racial bonuses and birthsigns to make them less stupid, though it may or may not have issues with a save file from after character creation.

• DavosDavos Registered User regular
    Even with unique landscapes, better cities, and quarls texture pack, the game still looks and feels pretty outdated. Besides, I haven't been able to get it running stable with those 3 mods together anyway. Framerate hitches everywhere and glitchy stuff happening. Once Skyrim comes out I will never need to look at Oblivion again.

Oh, right. Unique Landscapes. Use that mod. It's excellent, on the whole. Better Cities I never really liked. It just kind of throws a clusterfuck of stuff everywhere in a pretty unnecessary way.

Also, TNR. Don't play Oblivion without TNR.

Awesome. You elaborately described what I want, which the links and the order. And I didn't know a full package FCOM existed.

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    If you are playing Oblivion in vanilla, I would at least put the Unofficial Patch on it. That will fix the scripting errors that break some of the quests. Also, it causes the Necromancer's Amulet and the Bloodworm Helm to appear in the Arch-Mage's night-stand after the Mages Guild quests are complete. Which makes complete sense.

• DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Monger wrote:
    Oh, right. Unique Landscapes. Use that mod. It's excellent, on the whole. Better Cities I never really liked. It just kind of throws a clusterfuck of stuff everywhere in a pretty unnecessary way.

Also, TNR. Don't play Oblivion without TNR.

TNR can make a lot of people pretty ugly. I prefer the Better Looking Dark Elves, High Elves, and Redguards mod with Natural Faces + Beauty Patch to smooth out the other races.

And I can't play without Better Cities. Cities look too empty otherwise. You can install FPS patches which reduce a lot of the clutter, too, and just get the base changes.
    Davos wrote:
    Even with unique landscapes, better cities, and quarls texture pack, the game still looks and feels pretty outdated. Besides, I haven't been able to get it running stable with those 3 mods together anyway. Framerate hitches everywhere and glitchy stuff happening. Once Skyrim comes out I will never need to look at Oblivion again.

I haven't had any issues with the three running together, other than Better Cities not wanting to work with LODGen. I do get framerate issues in the Imperial City Market District, though. It seems to be only in there and I don't know why. I think it's because the engine just isn't optimized, especially for newer hardware. It can't use our multi-core systems and 2+ GB of memory. You'd think with an i7-920 @ 3.2GHz, 6GB DDR3 memory and an ATI HD 5870 that the game would run pretty well regardless. Nope.

Anyway, I tried the Symphony of Violence mod above. It sounds great, but crashes often. I've read some comments that it doesn't like to play nice with Wrye Bash/bashed patch.

And in Skyrim news, a new preview came out in a foreign magazine. I like what I read about taverns. They're now more lively and a valuable source of information, conversations, and quests.

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
    The only shortcoming I ever felt like TNR had is that, like TIE, it exists solely as an ESP with no external content. So some of the vanilla game's issues still show through, like the issues with Redguard textures and skin tones (which can be fixed by using Better Redguards alongside it). Outside of that, I can't think of ever running across a face that stuck out at me as subpar, insofar as Oblivion's facial tech is capable of not being subpar.

• DemerdarDemerdar Registered User regular
    I like how the thread shifts every couple of weeks from Skyrim talk to mod installations.

y6GGs3o.gif
    Dashui wrote:
    It can't use our multi-core systems and 2+ GB of memory.
    Oh, can't it?
    Oblivion was only meant to allocate up to 2gb of ram. This actually turns out to be around 1.6 - 1.75gb of ram on most systems. Once your Oblivion.exe process reaches around 1.6 - 1.8gb of memory, you will experience a CTD. However, with this patch you will be able to raise the ceiling up to 3.8gb (these numbers vary depending on XP or Vista/7 32bit or 64bit)
    Well, it can't really use more than 2GB, but you might crash less.

This discussion has been closed.