As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Account barely working

DionysusDionysus Registered User regular
Got some account problems:

I can only log in rarely, usually when I enter pass and user, will be told that the account is inactive. Using a different login screen sometimes helps (ie clicking quote to bring up a login screen).

No activation email as of yet, might have something to do with it?

Click on remember me every time at login but it never works.

Tried deleting cookies etc but nothing seems to be working. Hepl?

Dionysus on

• Options
    Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    I have fully activated your account. You should have little trouble now.

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Options
    BladeXBladeX Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    I had this issue except my account has been around since 2003. I emailed the admin email address to see what was up but never received a response (which is understandable considering all the shit that has been going on with the forum recently).

Problem being is I gave up and just created a new account but thought I had used a different username. I never received an activation email for that so I wasn't really worrying about it. As it turns out I think I overwrote my old account since this is the same username as the old one and I can now login to it.

BladeX on
  • Options
    KodackKodack Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    BladeX wrote:
    I had this issue except my account has been around since 2003. I emailed the admin email address to see what was up but never received a response (which is understandable considering all the shit that has been going on with the forum recently).

Problem being is I gave up and just created a new account but thought I had used a different username. I never received an activation email for that so I wasn't really worrying about it. As it turns out I think I overwrote my old account since this is the same username as the old one and I can now login to it.

That explains it. I am having the same problem. I just tried for 15 minutes to post and had this same error, after being able to post earlier.

Can someone please turn my account back on? I thought it was fixed but it comes and goes.

I also emailed the admin but hadn't received a response. I guess I assumed they fixed it but didn't have time to email me.

Kodack on
    Kodack

I see lineart!!!
  • Options
    BladeXBladeX Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Well I'm not too worried about it now since at least I'm logged in.

BladeX on