As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX shirt designs - share yours!

BroloBrolo BroseidonLord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
edited May 2006 in PAX Archive
I figure we should all make some shirt designs, so we're not forced to run around topless at PAX. Hairy man-nipples are a sin.

Anyway, made these a while ago and you might have already seen them posted in the AC - I intended to post them here but then the forums imploded.

SE++
    Front
SEfront.jpg
Back
SEback.jpg

AC
    Front
ACfront.jpg
Back
ACback.jpg

D&D
Front
    DDfront.jpg
    Back
    DDBack.jpg

G&T
      Front
    GTfront.jpg
    Back
    GTback.jpg

Okay, so I've provided all my source files in this zip package here: http://s87054502.onlinehome.us/pashirts.zip . Feel free to download and do whatever you like with them - resize them, edit them, swap them around, it's all good. The shirt designs are free (of course), and simply provided so people who like to make shirts can use them for whatever reason. The only thing that I ask is that if you actually do make a shirt using some aspect of my design, that you take a picture with it being worn and post it back in this thread.

Anyway, enough of my work - post your designs and ideas in here, hopefully come PAX time everyone will be swankily dressed in customized apparel.

Brolo on

• Options
      Reverend_ChaosReverend_Chaos Suit Up! Spokane WARegistered User regular
      edited April 2006
      My friend and I were both bringin our sons to PAX. We were going to get them shirts that said NUBE on them.

I had another idea. on the front have the numbers "1336" and on the back have "almost 1337"

Reverend_Chaos on
      “Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”
    • Options
      NephirijNephirij Registered User regular
      edited April 2006
      My friend and I were both bringin our sons to PAX. We were going to get them shirts that said NUBE on them.

I had another idea. on the front have the numbers "1336" and on the back have "almost 1337"

Front:
      1336 = n00b

Back:
      Almost 1337

Nephirij on
    • Options
      MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
      edited April 2006
      If those RMD shirts get made, if I ever see a guy wearing that I am going to die laughing.

I took that video

Moriveth on
    • Options
      TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
      edited April 2006
      Moriveth wrote:
      If those RMD shirts get made, if I ever see a guy wearing that I am going to die laughing.

I took that video

I was thinking of getting one made, because the creepy fucker used to hit on me all the time on MSN. That is, until I blocked him.

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
    • Options
      TomExMachinaTomExMachina Registered User regular
      edited April 2006
      Trillian wrote:
      Moriveth wrote:

I took that video

I was thinking of getting one made, because the creepy fucker used to hit on me all the time on MSN. That is, until I blocked him.

Yay for you not blocking me yet!

TomExMachina on
    • Options
      edited April 2006
      Trillian wrote:
      Moriveth wrote:

I took that video

Ehn..you're not that bad :P

Trillian on

• Options
      PolagoPolago Registered User regular
      edited April 2006
      Trillian wrote:
      Trillian wrote:
      Moriveth wrote:

I took that video

Yay for you not blocking me yet! ;)

Polago on
    • Options
      edited April 2006
      PolaGo wrote:
      Trillian wrote:
      Trillian wrote:
      Moriveth wrote:

I took that video

Yay for you not blocking me yet! ;)

;)

Trillian on

• Options
      MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
      edited April 2006
      Trillian wrote:
      Moriveth wrote:

I took that video

I thought you meant me at first. That weirded me out.

Moriveth on
    • Options
      edited April 2006
      Moriveth wrote:
      Trillian wrote:
      Moriveth wrote:

I took that video

I thought you meant me at first. That weirded me out.

Naah, any friend of Janson's is a friend of mine.

Trillian on

• Options
      The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
      edited April 2006
      The RMD one is great.

The Geek on
      BLM - ACAB
    • Options
      RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
      edited May 2006
      winky1.gif

With spring-attached eyebrows for true bobble-motion.

Rankenphile on
      8406wWN.png
    • Options
      superjoesuperjoe Registered User regular
      edited May 2006
      winky1.gif

With spring-attached eyebrows for true bobble-motion.

:^:

superjoe on
      IlOZ6.png