As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

This [chat] a half hour in the making.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    SanderJK wrote:
    There were mothercycle based assassinations earlier in the year in Iran too right? I seem to recall as much. And then there's the USB virus that actually disabled hundreds of centrifuges.... Israel seems committed to this .

Of course out comes the anti semitism, look just because someone died in iran that would benefit isreal directly, doesn't mean that isreal killed them, as I said could have just been clumsyness, or he was involved in child prostitution!
    Ever since the Jews killed Jesus they've been like "Fuck it, we killed Jesus, what's a few more going to matter?"

Paging Evander, paging evander to the antisemitism thread!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    Drez: nope, really not seeing it and I'm using the default skin now.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    This wikipedia page is silly. Since that new TF2 weapons pack was announced, I checked that Doctor Grortbort thing and I am still confused... Who, exactly, buys those things? Are they making a comic book or movie or video game based on that franchise? Is it just a website to buy fake rayguns designed to look like old-ass guns?

The great thing Preacher? You could actually summon him.

With only the addition of an at.

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Oh god no, don't do it. There have already been so many bad threads the last few weeks. Like how being against coal and shrimp fishing = KKK.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Maybe the God -> Jews relationship is like on COPS, when they've got some black guy handcuffed on his mother's front lawn and they're searching the car and she's all "HE INNOCENT HE AINT DO NOTHIN" and they pull drugs out of the trunk and she's all "YOU PLANTED THAT SHIT" and they pull some body parts out of the car and she's all "THOSE WERE THERE WHEN HE BOUGHT IT" and they pulled out a written, signed confession that's taped to a TV-VCR combo playing him actually writing and signing the confession while saying "I am writing and signing this confession of my own free will under no coercion" and she's all "YOU JUST HATE BLACK PEOPLE YOU ALL RACIST YOU A BUNCHA RACIST PIGS".

I bet that's what God is like.

nibXTE7.png
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    what is up [chat]termunkeys

huntresssig.jpg
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Shit, that flaming hole in the ground is back.

nibXTE7.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Maybe the God -> Jews relationship is like on COPS, when they've got some black guy handcuffed on his mother's front lawn and they're searching the car and she's all "HE INNOCENT HE AINT DO NOTHIN" and they pull drugs out of the trunk and she's all "YOU PLANTED THAT SHIT" and they pull some body parts out of the car and she's all "THOSE WERE THERE WHEN HE BOUGHT IT" and they pulled out a written, signed confession that's taped to a TV-VCR combo playing him actually writing and signing the confession while saying "I am writing and signing this confession of my own free will under no coercion" and she's all "YOU JUST HATE BLACK PEOPLE YOU ALL RACIST YOU A BUNCHA RACIST PIGS".

I'm maybe a bit oversensitive here, but I sense a bit of racism in what you're saying. boop boop beboop.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote:
    Oh god no, don't do it. There have already been so many bad threads the last few weeks. Like how being against coal and shrimp fishing = KKK.

This is known. Shrimpers and Coal Fisherman are the backbone of the modern KKK. Also whitewash painters, they see it as a duty.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    This wikipedia page is silly. Since that new TF2 weapons pack was announced, I checked that Doctor Grortbort thing and I am still confused... Who, exactly, buys those things? Are they making a comic book or movie or video game based on that franchise? Is it just a website to buy fake rayguns designed to look like old-ass guns?

I would totally buy one of those awesome fake rayguns

I'm maybe a bit oversensitive here, but I sense a bit of racism in what you're saying. boop boop beboop.
    I'd play the actual episodes of COPS where this happens but I don't have written and signed permission from the FOX network. But seriously, that is not an exaggeration at all, COPS is where stereotypes are born.

nibXTE7.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I'm worried about my friend in Finland. I haven't heard from her in a week and I contacted her yesterday on Facebook. I don't think she makes a habit of visiting Norway, but...

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Shit, that flaming hole in the ground is back.

Oh, I had that same problem. Turns out I had accidentally opened a portal to hell in my back yard. Something about blood falling inside arcane circles or something, I don 't quite remember.

It's not exactly possible to just fill it up, it'll keep opening. I suggest you get to know the demons who will come to and from the hole and get along with them. Maybe set up a refreshments stand to get some extra income. I tell ya, ever since I installed that vending machine, I've been getting nice money every month with minimal effort.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Drez wrote:
    I'm worried about my friend in Finland. I haven't heard from her in a week and I contacted her yesterday on Facebook. I don't think she makes a habit of visiting Norway, but...

Most of the dead are from a youth camp on an island. Your friend is safe.

I know it's hard to extinguish that niggling fear in the back of your head, but please try.

• AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Do the refreshments have to be like gobs of blood and incubi sperm, or can I just set it up with Coke and Sprite? The latter would be a lot easier.

huntresssig.jpg
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    The solution is simple, you need a man in a grey robe to stand around a say "Stay a while, and listen" next to the hole. He will attract adventurers, and then a whole adventurer based economy will spring up. Sure, many adventurers will die in the process, so you need to get them to sign some waivers, but in the end they'll get whoever is causing this.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    And now is the time to fly for cheap I guess. But doesn't mean its safer.

FAA is shut down at the moment till Congress gives it more funding.

u7stthr17eud.png
    I always hoped, on COPS, that when some perp would yell out "I ain't done nothin!" one of the arresting officers would seize upon the double negative and comment on the apparent confession that was just made.

nibXTE7.png
    edited July 2011
    Shivahn wrote:
    Drez wrote:

Most of the dead are from a youth camp on an island. Your friend is safe.

I know it's hard to extinguish that niggling fear in the back of your head, but please try.

Yeah, I know my worry is pretty unfounded.

edit: And thanks. Really tragic situation. :(

Drez on
    Arivia wrote:
    Do the refreshments have to be like gobs of blood and incubi sperm, or can I just set it up with Coke and Sprite? The latter would be a lot easier.

What I did was pass along a survey. Really, it depends on the class of demons using your portal. I stock mine with Fresca and doritos, mostly.

Seriously, first rule of business: Find a need and fulfill it. I'll admit it was a bit hard at first to obtain some of the snacks of choice, but you can probably find an importer to hook you up on the more exotic items like durian juice and salt-gummies.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Daxon: Oh. Yeah. I guess just dimissed those people as "fucking loons" and moved on.
    SanderJK wrote:

I was going to ask but you know what? No. No I don't think I'm going to ask.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited July 2011
    Daxon wrote:
    So a friend of mine (now severely doubting whether I can tolerate his presence) just had a go at Norwegians and called them a bunch of horrible things.

Then finished with "Despite this, they didn't deserve this to happen to them".

So. I am pretty angry.

He says he's autism spectrum but he doesn't have a diagnosis and whether he does or not that was just such an incredibly fucking unacceptable dick move.

Tell him another spectrum guy thinks he's a fucking ass.

edit: like, real diagnose, not internet-wannabe.

Echo on
    SanderJK wrote:
    The solution is simple, you need a man in a grey robe to stand around a say "Stay a while, and listen" next to the hole. He will attract adventurers, and then a whole adventurer based economy will spring up. Sure, many adventurers will die in the process, so you need to get them to sign some waivers, but in the end they'll get whoever is causing this.

Oh, man, those are a scam. I tried hiring a quest giver myself but if you search a bit, you'll see it's just a scam. You get a cut of the net income, but these adventurers always end up writing everything off leaving almost nothing for you. The quest giver, however, get a cut off the top. Maybe a respectable organization sprung up since then, but i wouldn't risk it.

Norwegians eat and produce Lutefisk.

Need i say more?

Echo wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    So a friend of mine (now severely doubting whether I can tolerate his presence) just had a go at Norwegians and called them a bunch of horrible things.

Then finished with "Despite this, they didn't deserve this to happen to them".

So. I am pretty angry.

He says he's autism spectrum but he doesn't have a diagnosis and whether he does or not that was just such an incredibly fucking unacceptable dick move.

Tell him another spectrum guy thinks he's a fucking ass.

edit: like, real diagnose, not internet-wannabe.

I thought you'd have that reaction, but it's expected seeing as you are good person.

And he is arsehole.

I always hoped, on COPS, that when some perp would yell out "I ain't done nothin!" one of the arresting officers would seize upon the double negative and comment on the apparent confession that was just made.

If I were a cop I would do this every single time and then make with the trollface

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Choco's grandmother passed away last night.

I don't own anything to wear to a funeral.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular

If I were a cop I would do this every single time and then make with the trollface
    "Only by the rules of formal logic, sir. According to common grammar, he's simply being emphatic."

It just has to be black really.

nibXTE7.png
    Cass, I am sorry to hear that. Give Choco my best. I would just wear a long dark skirt and long sleeved nice shirt. Really, don't think you need to do the whole black grieving widow thing. Just something dark colored and conservative.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Condolences to you and Choco.

Were you close to her?

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Amy Winehouse is dead.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    dammit I just ruined my new vegas save

Amy Winehouse is dead.

what...

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I have cleaned not all, but most, of the things.

japan on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    japan wrote:
    Condolences to you and Choco.

Were you close to her?

She held Choco in high regards and was helping to pay for his education. I didn't speak to her very often.

By the end, I think it might have been a bit of a mercy. Her mind was starting to go.

Damn. My condolences to you both.

edited July 2011
    Amy Winehouse is dead.

Wait, what?

*Edit* Hmm. I see. Not exactly unexpected I guess but a damn shame :(

HappylilElf on
This discussion has been closed.